• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,415 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,415

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Two, Making New Friends

Princess Luna and Bubblegum were walking down the castle hall way.

"You know that if you tell any pony about this, that you whole life is in danger! especially from ponies you don't know, right?" Said princess Luna in worry.

"I won't let you down." Says Bubblegum.

"You should probably get some rest, we've got a busy day tomorrow." Says Princess Luna as she heads to her bedroom.

"Busy day tomorrow, what are we doing?" said Bubblegum.

"You'll see."

Princess Luna leads Bubblegum to her bedroom.

"By the way, what's your name?" asks Luna.

"Oh, my name is Bubblegum."

"Well, I will address you as, Princess Bubblegum." Says Luna as she walks down the hall way to her bedroom.

Princess Bubblegum goes to take a look around her bedroom, to get used to things. She went to sleep in the bed. Once she went to sleep, a mysterious shadow passed through the bedroom. It pulled back the covers and saw she was an alicorn. "gasp." The mysterious shadow was a male alicorn possessive over magic. But it waited a little bit to steal Princess Bubblegum's magic so her magic could get stronger.

It's now morning and Princess Bubblegum gets out of bed. she is going to get ready for the day in the bathroom. "Hmm, no fingers. How will i brush my teeth and my hair!" Bubblegum looks at her head. "Right, I have magic. But, how do I use it?" As Princess Bubblegum Tries to use her horn, The Shadow Alicorn comes in and goes into her horn to make it stronger. As Bubblegum tries to pick up the tooth brush, she accidentally turns it into a dragon. "AH!" Princess Bubblegum jumps back. Luna barges in.

"Princess Bubblegum. Have you finished getting dressed for the day?" Luna says as the dragon starts crawling towards her.

"Sorry, I'm trying to get used to my new powers." Says Princess Bubblegum.

"Its OK. I know your from the human realm, so we will practice your magic." Says Luna.

As they start to practice her magic, Princess Bubblegum's magic kept changing in a way that made it impossible to practice.

"Bubblegum, focus." Says Luna as she is starting to yell.

"I am focusing, but its really hard to focus when we're yelling." screams Bubblegum.

"Oh, Sorry. I was banished to the moon for a long time and I always yelled for help." Says Luna as she is getting depressed.

"It's OK. I didn't mean to get you nervous." Said Bubblegum.

"No, I'm sorry for getting you nervous." says Luna as she starts to cheer up. "Now back to practicing."

Princess Bubblegum and Princess Luna start practicing in hitting targets, holding something, and many other things. Then, things started getting harder. Age spells, Time Travel spells, and lots of other things. When the day was almost over, Princess Bubblegum got some sleep. The next morning, Princess Luna decided that it was time for Princess Bubblegum To make some friends, so she sent Bubblegum to Ponyville. But before sending her off to Ponyville, she gave Bubblegum a cape to hide her wings. Princess Luna let Bubblegum ride in a carriage just like Twilight Sparkle. Before Luna let Bubblegum Go, she told her that she was now her student. Bubblegum was confused so Princess Luna told her what it meant.

"Wow. So, I have to make friends and report to you when something happens?" Says Bubblegum in shock.

"Yes. But you cannot tell your new friends that your an alicorn. OK?" Says Luna.

"OK. I understand."

After that, Bubblegum got in the carriage to go to Ponyville. While she was up in the air, she was looking at everything around her. Then, they came to an complete stop.

"Why did we stop?" Says Bubblegum as she turns around.

"Oh, sorry. I was just taking my morning flight." Says a black and purple stallion.

Bubblegum fell in love with this stallion and she didn't know what to do. She had never fell in love before.

"It's OK. So, what's your name?" says Bubblegum nervously.

"Oh my name is Fire Hoof, but, I wanna know you name."

"My name? You wanna know my name? My name is Bubblegum." says Bubblegum as she embarrassed herself.

"What a lovely name. Anyways, I'm gonna go. See ya later." Fire Hoof says as he flies away.

Bubblegum starred at him until she couldn't see him anymore. Then, they landed. Bubblegum got out to start looking for new friends and bumped into a pony.

"Ow. Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there. My name's Bubblegum. What's your name?" asks Bubblegum politely.

"My name is Vinyl Scratch. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you to. Wanna be friends?" :pinkiehappy:

"Sure. You have to meet Octavia, she's the best."

"Can't wait."

Author's Note:

How will Octavia react to see a new pony. Find out in the next chapter. :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next