• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twelve, STUCK?!?!?

Bubblegum followed The Flash to S.T.A.R. Laboratories to ask questions. Turns out, Bubblegum could fly as fast as The Flash can run... Who knew?! When they got there, Cisco was siting down in a chair looking up stuff about Equestria to find out some stuff about Bubblegum. But nothing showed up! He started to wonder if she even existed! Cisco turned around when they both came through the door.

"Hey Barry."

"Hey Cisco. I found Bubblegum."

"Good." Cisco says as he walks up to Bubblegum. "We need to do some tests on you."

"What do you mean?" Asks Bubblegum.

"I mean, we need to see why you look like this. Do you know anything about the Particle Accelerator?"

Bubblegum nodded no.

"OK... Where are you from?"

"I'm from... Equestria? Yeah, Equestria."

"Why are you here?"

"A dumb Shadow Alicorn trapped me in this world."

Barry's face lights up like he knows where she's from. "Are you from Earth 2?!" He asks.

"Um, I don't even know what that is... Sorry."

Cisco and Barry run out of ideas on where she's from. So, they call their friend, Katelyn. In the middle of the night.

(Phone rings and wakes Katelyn up)

*Grunts* "Hello?!" Katelyn says as she's ticked off.

"We found a Pony."

"OK.... CALL ME BACK WHEN SOMETHING SERIOUS HAPPENS!"

"No no no no. I'ts not what you think it is, Kate."

"Yes it is. You found a small horse."

"No... It's half human."

"Ugh. Another Meta-Human?"

"Nope."

"Then what is it?"

"We don't know yet. just, get here ASAP."

"OK. I will be over there in a minute."

Katelyn got up out of bed, get dressed, and went to S.T.A.R. Labs. Bubblegum got so tired, she went to sleep on one of their hospital beds. When Katelyn came, she didn't see anything or anyone.

"Was this a prank call? You know I hate being disturbed in my sleep."

"It wasn't a prank call. She is sleeping over there on one of the beds."

Katelyn goes to see Bubblegum on the bed. And they were right, there was a person with a horn and wings.

"Did she turn out like this because of the Particle Accelerator?"

"No. Turns out, she's from a world called Equestria."

"Equestria?"

"Yeah." Barry interrupts. "I'm assuming, It's a place where things that are like her are."

Bubblegum woke up because she had to use the BR. When she saw Katelyn, she was freaked out because she thought that she would do the same thing the police did.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"No, no, Bubblegum, she's our friend. Her name is, Katelyn." Said Cisco.

Bubblegum waves slowly. While she went to the BR, Joe came over to see if things were going well over at S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Oh, hi Joe."

"Hello, Barry. Have you seen a person with blue hair, a pink horn, and pink wings? That thing almost destroyed the C.C.P.D."

Barry, Cisco, and Katelyn all knew what Joe would do if he found her.

"Nope. Haven't seen her."

"Barry, I know when your lying. Where is she?"

As soon as he said that, Bubblegum came from the BR.

(YAWN) "I'm going back to bed." Bubblegum sees Joe. "AHHHH! NOT YOU!"

Joe pointed his gun at Bubblegum and he almost shot her. But luckily, Barry speeded over and grabbed the bullets.

"I hate it when you do that."

"I'm not gonna let you do that."

"Why?! She almost killed those police men!"

"Because she didn't mean to!"

"How do you know?!"

"Because we asked her questions."

Bubblegum was so scared, she almost hyperventilated! When she calmed down, she went back to bed.

"How do you know if she's good?" Asks Joe as he putts his gun down.

"I could see it in her eye's. Besides, we need to help her get back home."

"Now how are supposed to do that?" Asks Katelyn as she walks towards Barry.

"I don't know yet. But I wanna help her get home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile in Equestria...

"I can't seem to get Bubblegum back." Says Twilight as she Tries to use her magic.

"Maybe we should, um, take a break?" Says Fluttershy trying to be positive.

"I don't think she will come back."

"Like, she's stuck in the other world?!?!" Says Rarity as she starts freaking out.

"Wait. I know a spell that can at least send a message to her!"

Twilight starts making the message and send it to where ever Bubblegum is. Bubblegum's horn started glowing.

"What's happening with Bubblegum?!" Says Cisco as he starts to freak out.

"I don't know, but stand back just in case."

The light made Bubblegum wake up from her sleep.

(The message starts playing and everyone could see)

"Dear Bubblegum, We've tried everything we possibly can to get you back to Equestria. But nothing is working. We've tried teleporting, we've tried bringing you to us, but nothing seemed to work. We think that The Shadow Alicorn might have messed with the portals and the worlds, so you might be stuck there for a while. This is an automated message from Twilight Sparkle."

(The message ended)

"So, your stuck here until your friends can help you?" Asks Cisco.

"Yeah pretty much...... I'M STUCK!!!!!" Bubblegum starts freaking out.

Author's Note:

Will Bubblegum get back home? Or will she be stuck? Find out in the next chapter :raritywink:

PreviousChapters Next