• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty, Giants aren't ALWAYS jerks!

Everyone stars in awe as Bubblegum started to grow into a giant.

"Oh my Celestia! Bubblegum, what happened?!" Twilight said, as she looks from bottom to top of Bubblegum.

"All I did was sit down and I started growing. Do you think I will get bigger? If so, we aol need to run!"

"I don't know. But we can't take any chances. We have to hurry and get this stuff!"

All of the others agreed.

"I don't know what to do if I get bigger. What if, I'm bigger than equestria?!"

"Listen, Bubblegum, we'll find a way to heal you and help you not to grow. And if this doesn't work, we can always see if the princesses know what to do. Don't panic, it might get worse if you do."

"Ok. I won't panic. Even though I'm almost as big as a tree!" Bubblegum then realized she was panicking so she took tv's deep breaths. "That's better."

Twilight turns to Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, and Fire Hoof. "Remember guys, 100 berries. How many do we have now, Fire Hoof?"

(Fire Hoof counts) "59, ma'am."

"Ok. All we need to get is 41. Let's get got pickin'. Barry, you get 9. Caitlin, 10. Cisco, 10. Fire Hoof, 10. And I'll get 10 more. C'mon we've gotta hurry hurry hurry!"

(All four of them) "Yes Ma'am!"

As all of them are picking the berries that they need to, Bubblegum is feeling, helpless. She feels like, even though their helping HER, she wants to help THEM also.

(Sigh) "I just wish that I could help them. I mean, I just wanna have at least something to help with..." As Bubblegum said that, her hooves started to turn black again. "No no no no no no no! Not again!" Bubblegum uses her magic to stop it. And it works. "Yes! Wait a minute, didn't Shadow say that's when I learn to use my magic, I would grow? (Gulp) HE DID! Oh no! I learned a new spell! I'll grow more! I have to hide out ponies will think I'm a monster! Aha! I'll teleport away from here! Wait, that would be using my magic... Ugh, WAIT WILL I DO?!"

The others got done picking berries.

"Ok, it took us a while but, we finally got them." Twilight says as she turns to Bubblegum. "Ok, Bubblegum. I'm gonna ask Zecora if she can mix these ingredients up, and make the cure!"

"Yay!"

Since Bubblegum had used her magic to help the blackness, her hind hoof started to twitch.

"Uh, Twilight?"

"Yes?"

"My hoof is twitching."

"Why?"

"Idk."

Bubblegum's hoof started to grow slowly. And the rest of her body started to grow slowly also.

"Oh no..."

Bubblegum tried putting her other hooves on the parts of her body that were growing.

"Why isn't it stopping?!"

She grew taller than the biggest tree in the crystal empire and just kept growing.

"Wait, wouldn't it have stopped by now?!"

"Quick!" Twilight says as she points at the others. "We must hurry and get to Zecora's!"

As the others nodded their heads, they all started to run. Except for Bubblegum. She knew that if she tried running by how big she is now, that she would shake the ground.

"C'mon Bubblegum! We don't have any time to waste!"

"I can't! I'm STILL growing and if I walk or run, I would shake the ground and cause the ponies here to be frightened. Just go without me and come back when you have the cure."

"What if you teleport?"

"I would just grow more. Go now!"
"Ok..."

Twilight begins to run towards the train station with the others before the train left. But before she left, she took one last look at Bubblegum. She jumped on the train right when it was leaving.
As Bubblegum was watching as they left, a crystal pony walked up to the bushes with a basket to collect berries. The crystal pony looked at the shadow casing over her and looked up to see a giant Bubblegum.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" The crystal pony screams with terror.

"Huh?" Bubblegum looks down to see a tiny figure screaming. "Wait, no. Don't fear me! Somebody did this to me!"

The pony ran to the crystal empire to tell the others about Bubblegum. Of course Bubblegum was guilt tripping herself about it. But it really WAS her fault. If she never got curious and went into the cave to find that mirror, this would've never happened.

(face palms) "Stupid stupid stupid!..."

(Meanwhile with the others...)

Twilight keeps looking out the train window hoping Bubblegum is OK.

(sigh) "Do you think Bubblegum's OK, Cisco?"

"Yes. Even if she's all alone, near a bush, where the whole empire could just walk over there and see her, get attacked..."

"OK, OK! I'm gonna flipping stop you right there!"

"I was just stating the obvio-..."

"I DON'T REALLY CARE!" (exhales) "Fire Hoof, state your opinion on the fact we all had to leave Bubblegum near the empire."

"Well, my thoughts are.... WHY THE HAY DID WE ALL HAVE TO GO INSTEAD OF AT LEAST ONE OF US STAYING WITH HER?!"

"Good point... Ya know what?"

"What?"

"How about I teleport one of you there back to the crystal empire to keep an eye on Bubblegum?"

"I'll do it!" Barry insisted. "I mean, I AM The Flash so I could just carry the ponies who are coming near the bushes out of the way."

"Um, what's a "Flash?"..."

"You-you've never heard of The Flash?!"

(Twilight shook her head)

(Cisco butted in) "(clears throat) Barry is a forensic scientist. Two years ago, a particle accelerator exploded when a storm was going on. All the internet was shut off because of the lightning. All the water was coming through ceiling window so Barry decides to go over there and pull on the chain to fix it. When he does that, UH OH, lightning struck Barry and he was in a coma for nine months. When he got out of his coma, he discovered he had super-speed and became, The Flash." (Cisco sits back down)

"I didn't need to know the whole story, but OK, Barry. Your gonna be teleported."

"OK."

Twilight uses her horn to make Barry teleport over to Bubblegum.

"Now that he's gone, we have to get off the train. We're already here..."

(Meanwhile with Bubblegum and Barry...)

(Barry appears)

"OK. So, that was weird feeling."

"Barry? I thought you were with the others?"

"I was but Twilight teleported me here..." Barry looks up to see a 50 foot tall Bubblegum who was still in a sitting position. "Uh...."

"Yes. I know. I'm extremely tall.... Are the others there yet?"

"Almost. I insisted that I should come here to help you."

"Well good."

"What do you mean?"

"A pony came over here, saw me, screamed, and ran towards the crystal empire. So, I'm thinking they wanna kill me. Can ya do anything 'bout that?"

"Nope and WHAT?! WHY DID YOU SIT HERE?! Wait, that was a dumb question to ask..."

After they had their tiny conversation, a group of ponies come over with torches and pitch forks.

"We don't want you here, beast!" A crystal pony as they throw their pitch fork and miss.

"Listen, Shadow, the alicorn, cast a spell on me and made a giantess!"

"We're not gonna believe anything you say!"

"You know, I was here once before. You saw me!"

"Well I-... THAT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE!"

"...Seriously?..."

The ponies started to throw all sorts of weapons at Bubblegum.

"OW!"

Barry looked concerned and worried for Bubblegum.

"Come on, Barry. Let's see if I still have my speed on this earth."

With his eyes flashing with lightning, Barry speeds to grab everyone's weapon's out of mid air. Then goes to grab the rest out of their hooves.

(A pony looks around) "Hey! Where are my weapons!?"

"Mine are gone, too!"

Barry interrupted their yelling. "Listen... Don't you all hear how foolish you all are? Did she ever come near the empire?"

(All of them shook their heads)

"Then tell me why, again, that your throwing spears, pitch forks, and torches at her? She never did anything to you."

"Hmm... I never thought about it that way..." Said a pony from the clear back, as she started walking towards the front. "I think this is wrong. I don't know if any of you stand with me, but I stand with... This brown headed pony!"

Barry started to look at her strangely. "Kara?..." He whispers, as he starts to walk up to her. "K-Kara?! H-how did you come here!?"

"Um, how do you know my name? I've never met you."

"On your earth. I saved you from that skyscraper."

"Uh, I was born in Equestria."

"P-please Kar-"

"Barry! It's not her!" Bubblegum interrupted. "Everything in Equestria is different. She isn't the Kara you think she is!... Or whatever Kara you think she is. But anyways, this is 'pony' Kara. The 'human' Kara is back on her earth."

"Well, she's not human."

"Then, what IS she?"

"She's an alien."

"A-a what?"

"An alien. She became Supergirl a couple years after she'd been sent to earth."

"Th-thats' so cool!"

"Oh shut up!," Said the head of the pony army. "We don't have time for this non-sense! We have to destroy her!"

"No we don't!" A voice said from behind them. "Bubblegum! Thank goodness your OK!... I see you didn't take much effort into, 'Try to keep everypony away from you' thing."

"Twilight! Also, I'm sorry."

"I know, I know. You couldn't stop it. Anyways, we've got the cure!"

"Really?! That's amazing!"

"Yeah! With the help of Zecora, we got it!"

"wait, there's a cure for this? I thought she was born this way." Kara interrupts rudely.

"What? No."

"Oh OK."

Twilight tried to fly all the way to the top of her to give her the antidote. "You'll turn back to normal if you drink this. I know it might taste disgusting, but it's out only hope."

Bubblegum picks it up with her magic and drinks it.

"That actually didn't taste so bad."

Bubblegum then started to turn back to normal.

"YAY!"

Author's Note:

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

PreviousChapters Next