• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,403 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,403

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Ten, Emotions

Twilight was still stressed about Cadence. Bubblegum tried to cheer her up, but nothing seemed to work. Bubblegum brought Pinkie Pie and the rest of her friends to try to cheer her up, but even they didn't cheer up. Finally, Pinkie Pie brought out the big guns... Twilight's parents! Twilight was surprized that she knew where her parents lived. Twilight Velvet knew that Twilight was upset about Cadence, so she said something to her,

"Twilight... I know that your very upset that this, thing took your sister in law and that she was like a sister to you. But you don't have to block everyone out and let your emotions get in the way of your life. Just, be calm and have fun with your friends, because before you know it, their all gone."

Twilight Velvet's speach gave Twilight encouragement, she didn't let her emeotions get in her way. Rarity almost cried because of the speach. Pinkie Pie did the same. Then, one of Cadence's royal guards came in to the bedroom.

"Excuse me, but um, can you please show me where the kitchen is? I-I'm kind of new to being a guard."

"Sure. It's to the left on the end of the hallway." Said Twilight.

"Thanks. Oh, I'm Mohawk by the way."

"Great to know what your name is. My name's Twilight."

Mohawk fell in love with Twilight, but he didn't know if she liked him back.

"Well I'm gonna go to the kitchen now."

Bubblegum realized he had a crush on Twilight. :trixieshiftright:

"Well if we're gonna find this, dreaded beast, we need to go now." Said Rarity.

Twilight and the rest of them were about to leave when Mohawk suddenly joined without permission and Applejack was really ticked off that he was coming. He knew that she didn't like him, but he still came. They all went on a train to the nearest land, Echo Land. To get information. When they got there, ponies seemed to be really polite. Pinkie Pie was getting suspicious. All of the main six and Bubblegum split up to ask all the ponies about The Shadow Alicorn to see if they knew anything. Only one pony out of all of them knew something about him.

"I heard from many towns and cities that he was just a nightmare, but soon became real. Because of starswirl the bearded. He wanted to test and see if it was real, but brung the nightmare to life. The Shadow Alicorn terrorized many villages and never stopped. Until Celestia was born. She took him down once and for all. Many ponies say that he has come back, but I don't know if that's true."

Twilight got all the information she needed, but where his lair was.

"Do you know where he lives?"

"Well, ponies say he lives in the west feild mountains."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome."

Twilight, Bubblegum, and the rest of the main six went to the west feild mountains to find him, take hime down, and get the princess's back. But, they didn't find an opening. Rarity remembered a spell of secret pathage ways. She used the spell and the cave was right in front of them. Mohawk gulped and was terrified. Applejack rolled her eyes as she looks at him. Twilight and the others walked in and it was very dark, until Bubblegum used her magic to make it more brighter. Mohawk was scared at first, but soon got over it. When they walked through the door, the lights came on, and it was a booby-trap! Mohawk turned around in fear and began running, but the door shut. Technically, he was running in the wall. Applejack started giggling quietly as the others tried to get through. When Pinkie Pie stepped on a pressure plate, arrows started flying at them. Applejack tried to get Mohawk to stop running in the wall, but he was so scared, that he couldn't hear her. Applejack growled and picked him up, and started fast walking down the booby-trap! None of the arrows hit her! The others were impressed. They headed through the next door. Behind that door was another door, and another door, and another door! There was so many doors, not even Twilight knew! When they got to the last door, the dungeon door was right there.

"ANOTHER DOOR! DON'T YOU THINK WE'VE GONE THROUGH ENOUGH DOORS ALREADY!" Said Rainbow Dash as she gets upset.

"This might be the door we're supposed to go through." Said Twilight.

When Twilight opens the door quietly, all the princesses were all right there!

"CADENCE!"

Twilight runs up to Cadence and hugs her.

"Twilight, what are you doing here? and how did you get here?"

"I have no time to explain, we just need to get you out of here."

When Twilight breaking the chains with her magic, The Shadow Alicorn came in!

"Well well well, if it isn't, The Princess of Friendship. I guess now that all of you are here, I can now steal ALL of your magic! MWA HA HA HA HA!"

"We will never let you steal mine and the other alicorns magic!" Says Twilight agressively.

"Whatch me."

The Shadow Alicorn came after Twilight and Bubblegum attacking them. Bubblegum's magic started messing up again because the spell wore off. She turned The Shadow Alicorn into a real pony! (On Accident) The Shadow Alicorn realized he could now cause REAL damage to the ponies, but he couldn't steal their magic, only Tirek could. He was mad at Bubblegum, so he grabbed her, and teleported with her.

"NOOOO!" Yelled Luna. "She was my only student..."

Luna started to cry, but Celestia knew what it was like to lose her student, Sunset Shimmer. Even if it wasn't the same, she still knew how it felt. When The Shadow Alicorn and Bubblegum teleported to their destination, Bubblegum realized they wern't in Equestria any more, they were at C.C.P.D! (Central City Police Department)

PreviousChapters Next