• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Three, Octavia's Melody

So Vinyl Scratch and Bubblegum go to Vinyl's house where Octavia is. As Vinyl and Bubblegum step inside Octavia was sweeping. she turns her head and sees Bubblegum and Vinyl Scratch.

"Vinyl, who is this?" says Octavia Politely.

"Oh, this is Bubblegum. Her and I bumped into each other and I guess now we're friends."

"Oh... OK." Says Octavia with a grin on her face. :twilightsheepish:

"So, on our way here, Bubblegum said she doesn't have a place to sleep. So I thought she could stay here with us for a bit until she gets a house." Says Vinyl Scratch as she moves towards Octavia a little bit.

"Are you kidding! We don't have room for another pony! Sorry but you can't stay here." Says Octavia aggressively.

Vinyl and Bubblegum were both shocked with the answer. Bubblegum thinks in her head, "Oh you have to meet Octavia. She's the best."

"Well, I have a better idea! I could build you a room outside in the backyard! It's perfect!" Says Vinyl as she rushes out the door to buy the supplies.

Bubblegum walks out the door to go make more friends while she is waiting on her room. She goes to sugar cube corner to get an ice cream cone when she meets another pony named Pinkie Pie.

"Order for table three!" Yells Pinkie Pie.

"That's me!" Yells Bubblegum as she starts walking up to the counter.

"Hmm... Iv'e never seen you before, or even met you before. YOU MUST BE NEW!" Yells Pinkie Pie as she jumps in the air.

"Yeah, my name Bubblegum. I'm an ali..." Bubblegum says as she shuts her mouth.

"Your a what?" Asks Pinkie Pie.

"I'm a... UNICORN. I'm a unicorn." Says Bubblegum Nervously. "Well I'll just take my ice cream cone and go."

"That'll be two bits please." :pinkiehappy:

"Whats a bit? I mean, Yeah two bits um..." Bubblegum grabs two dollars. "Here."

"Whats this? A useless piece of green paper?" Says Pinkie as she looks down.

Bubblegum teleported out of Sugar Cube Corner as Pinkie Pie was about to ask her for some REAL bits.

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!" Yells Pinkie Pie to the top of her lungs. :pinkiegasp:

Bubblegum went back to Octavia and Vinyl's house. As she stepped in the door, she heard Octavia playing a song. It made her Magic go CRAZY!

"Hey guys I'm ba...." Says vinyl as she drops everything. "Bubblegum what's wrong with horn?!"

As Vinyl Finished saying that, her and Octavia started to float and turned into alicorns! Bubblegum's horn stopped glowing and when it did, Vinyl and Octavia were freaking out wondering how she did that. Octavia knew that only this kind of magic, came from alicorns.

Author's Note:

Will Octavia Reveal Bubblegum's Secret, Or will she keep her secret safe. Find out in the next chapter. :heart:

PreviousChapters Next