• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty-seven, Training PT2

Today is Tuesday. The day of the greatest lies in the history of alicorns. Wonder if they could pull it off…

“Ok, Bubblegum, so here’s the plan: I’m going to teleport you over to the ‘rocky plains’ area while the princesses are here. Then, I’ll pretend to make a warphole and teleport you back.”

Bubblegum looked at Twilight, confused. “Will this work?”

“Yeah… Well, maybe.” She smiled nervously. “Besides, if they can open portals, then I can open fake portals.”

“Ok…”

“Quick! They’re gonna be here any minute!”

Twilight quickly teleported Bubblegum as the Princesses, Luna and Celestia, came through the door.

“Good evening, Twilight.” Luna said, happily.

“Good evening to you too, Luna.”

“So, let’s get this all straightened out after last week.” Celestia frowned.

“Yes, your majesty.”

Twilight used her magic to create a visual image to make it look like there was a portal as Bubblegum appeared behind and jumped through the smoke. She began to cough.

Cough Good morning! Has it really been a week? Wow! I can’t believe it!”

“Princess Bubblegum!” Luna threw her arms around her, hugging her. “I can’t believe it! Your back!”

“Hehe yeah… I’m probably never gonna show my face in public again, am I?”

“Oh, Bubblegum, that was just a simple misunderstanding. Of course you can.”

“Really?!”

“Yes. The public forgives easily. Trust me, I know.” She smiled.

“Well, I best be going.” Bubblegum chuckled nervously.

“Where are you going?”

“I don’t know…” Bubblegum tapped her chin. “I don’t even have a house to be honest.”

“This whole time you’ve been here you haven’t had a house?” Celestia asked.

“No. I’ve mostly slept in Twilight’s castle.”

Luna whispered into Celestia’s ear with a huge grin on her face.

“Very well then.” Celestia stated. “Bubblegum, you will have your own castle by next week.”

Bubblegum was overwhelmed with happiness. I mean, a castle?! She hugged Luna and Celestia.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She exclaimed.

“You are most welcome.” Luna said. “We must get to work on your castle right away.”

“Do you need help?”

“Oh no! We can do this with our magic mostly. We’ll be fine. But first off,” She grabbed a notebook. “What type of design would you want your castle?”

“Well, I would like-... Actually, it’s hard to explain.” She blushed and grabbed a picture. “Here’s a blueprint of what I would like. Just to help you get started.”

Luna and Celestia looked. “Well, where would you like it? I mean, Twilight is already the princess of Ponyville, we’re the princesses of Canterlot, and Cadence is the Princess of the Crystal empire. And I doubt that the ponies of Appleoosa would want a princess.” She frowned.

“Well, can’t there be two princesses of Ponyville? I mean, there’s already two princesses in Canterlot, so, maybe there’s a chance?”

“I don’t know, Bubblegum. We will figure things out.” Celestia said as she bent down and put her hoof on her shoulder. “I promise.”
~~~~~~~
As they waved goodbye, Bubblegum and Twilight breathed a sigh of relief.

“That was close!” Twilight said, smiling.

“I know, right? They almost found out we were fooling with them.”

“Shh! Just in case they’re listening!” They both laughed.

“Bubblegum!” Physco knocked on the door. “Time for training!”

“Coming!” She grabbed her saddlebag and sword as she said ‘bye’ to Twi.
~~~~~
“So what are we learning today?” She said, excitedly.

“Well, unfortunately, because of royal duties, this is our last day of training.”

She frowned. “Why?”

“Well, we just…” He sighed. “My daughter is having a party tonight and wants us to be there.”

“Ooooo!” She said. “Am I invited?”

“I don’t know yet. I’m sure you are.” He got serious again. “But, time to get started training. Today, we are going to learn about defense…”
~~~~~
"No no Luna!" Celestia yelled with her hard hat on. "The supporter is supposed to go on the left! Not the middle!"

"I'm trying the best I can! It's hard to read these blueprints..." As Luna put in the final supporter, she took a look at the blueprint and back at the castle. "Wait a minute.... Oops! They were upside down." She blushed.

The castle had been started on Wednesday after breakfast. So far, they had the basement, foundation, floors, and then the supporters and walls. It was about a five or six story castle, so they had to get it just right or else the whole thing would fall down!

Luna looked at Celestia as they put the nails, screws, and all the other things they needed and started to get back to work.
~~~~~~
"And that's it for today's lesson." Physco exclaimed. "Learn anything?"

"Yeah..." Bubblegum said, looking at Beastman.

"Good." Physco looked at hit watch. " It's a quarter after seven and Phydark's party is at 8:00. We've gotta get going. Bye." He grabs Beastman's hoof as Bubblegum stops them really quick.

"Ask them if I'm invited while your there please. I've got nothing better to do and would love going somewhere."

Physco rolls his eyes as he says: "Fine."

"And do not, and I mean do NOT try to get me to drink beer again!"

Bubblegum had never drank beer before until about a month ago when Physco literally forced her into a guilt trip and made her drink beer. She drank a lot of it that night and ended up getting drunk and sleeping with Beastman in a tent and/or sleeping bag. She also cussed. (I know she may sound like a mary sue, but, she's just a reflection of my own personality. I don't drink nor do I cuss. Now, playing Super Mario 3D World makes me wanna cuss because I freaking can't beat the last level! Anyways, I'm just nice to others and a bit shy. So yeah, back to the story.) Of course, you never know what you'll do when your drunk so, it wasn't technically her fault.

"But-..."

"No buts! And no beer! I don't want mares or stallions hitting on me!"

He sighed. "Fine! Now bye!"

Bubblegum flew back to Twilight's castle after a few short breaks every now and then since it was a long way back.
~~~~~
After a few days of Celestia and Luna got done building Bubblegum's castle, they were proud when they were done. It was a nice shade of dark blue like the night sky and light pink like the setting sun. It even had sparkles all over it.

"Wait a second..." Luna pondered. "Why did I make Bubblegum a princess anyway?"

"I don't know." Celestia sat there for a second. "I mean, what's her purpose as a princess? We've got you and me as princesses of the sun and moon, Cadence as the princess of love, and Twilight as the princess of friendship."

Luna thought for a moment as she sat on a nearby bench.

What has Bubblegum taught me the whole time she's been to Equestria? She thought. Well, I remember she was there for me in the moments when I needed someone. Maybe she could be the princess of encouragement? No no... That's a bit too much. What about the princess of courage? Naw. Even I have seen her scared before. Aha! I've got it! The princess recirocity!

"I've got it!"

"Got what?" Celestia whispered.

Luna smiled. "Bubblegum will be the princess of reciprocity."

She tilted her head, confused. "Reciprocity?"

"Yes...." Luna looked at her. "Is something wrong with my choice, dear sister?"

"No no. I just... Didn't think you'd choose something that important in a friendship."

"Well, you should know that I would've chosen something like that."

"True."
~~~~~~~
As Bubblegum opened the door to Twilight's castle, she flopped onto the floor.

"Something wrong?" Twilight asked as she washed dishes.

"I'm just.... so.... exhausted!" She managed to catch her breath while she spoke.

"Well, how did training go?"

"Not very good...." She stood up. "First we were learning about defense but.... I just got extremely distracted somehow. And I'm great at focusing."

Twilight grinned. "Were you looking at Beastman the whole time?"

She blushed. "Maybe... He's just.... So cute when he's wearing his hat."

"Well, I think he's into you."

"What? What makes you say that?"

"The way he looks and talks to you. Trust me, one time, I was dating this pegasus named Twilight Sky or something. He never did tell me his name after just once so.... But anyways, we dated for a bit and he kept looking at me like this 😍." She made the expression on her face while talking. "And he always seemed to talk with a low, kinda childish voice. Of course, I only dated him because I didn't want to make him sad. He looked a little cute though."

Bubblegum stood there, shocked. "You mean, you dated someone?"

"Yeah. For the princess of friendship to have a coltfriend is sort of stunning. Even to me." She grabbed some peanut butter on a knife and licked it.

Just as she got done, Physco and Beastman showed up.

"Did he say I'm invited?!" She asked them excitedly.

"Yeah." Beastman started. "He also said he's sorry for not sending you an invitation."

"Oh it's ok. Is it like a costume party or just a regular one?"

"It's just a normal party." Physco said, irritated.

"Ok, Mr. Grouchy! Geez. It's 7:52. We should be going."

As Bubblegum came closer to Beastman and Physco, they all teleported to the dark kingdom.

Author's Note:

Whew! Finally got this chapter done! Hope you enjoy! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next