• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty-five, Dead?

Bubblegum, hiding as a refugee, stayed in the apartment, waiting for Barry to get back after she heard he had his memory back.

"Hey Iris?" She asked, lying on the couch.

"Yes?"

"Do you think that he'll remember me?"

"I'm not sure. But there's only one way to find out."

Almost on time, Barry walked right through the door.

"Iris!" He wrapped his arms around her but then sees Bubblegum. "Oh my God..... Bubblegum?"

"He remembered!" She exclaimed.

"How did you get here? I thought you were gone for good!"

"Well, not exactly... I'm sort of punished for a week."

"And I overheard Cisco talking to Julian about you, too."

She frowned. "Yeah. They kinda wanna kill me."

Barry frowned also. "I know what it feels like to have someone you love not remember you loved them."

"Wait," Iris interupted. "You do?"

"Yeah. It was the time I accidentally reset the timeline."

"Well," Bubblegum flew up into the air. "It's not exactly that bad. I mean, I've found another stallion I love. He's sweet, smart, funny..."

"Hmmm," Barry said, thoughtfully. "Is it that 'Beastman' guy?"

She blushed. "Maybe... I'm gonna ask him out tonight. But only if I can get back to Equestria..." She thought for a moment. "I've got it! Here's the plan..."

"Are you sure that'll work?" Barry asked, after she explained the plan.

"Of course it will! I'll make an illusion of myself to make them think I'm dead. It'll be awesome! "
~~~~~~~~~~
They showed up at S.T.A.R. Labs with a fake, dead Bubblegum in Barry's arms. He walked up to Cisco and showed him the fake pony.

"Hey Cisco... I found Bubblegum at the side of the road. I think she's dead. The best thing to probably do is to bury her in her own dimension."

Cisco looked with wide eyes.

"What the heck, Barry! Why did you kill her?!"

"I didn't! If you listened-..."

"I was. But what road did you find her on?"

Barry was sweating a bit. "Um... Main."

"Ah I see. Are you sure of that?" Cisco squinted.

"Yes..." Barry's sweat was drippping off of his face.

Cisco got a vibe about the whole entire plan, but, he didn't say a word.

"Fine. I'll open a breach." He put on his glasses and stuck out his hand as a wormhole opened. "There you go. Have fun."

As Barry motioned the real Bubblegum to come (she was invisible), he, and Bubblegum, jumped through to Equestria.

Cisco sighed. "Why?... Why did I let her go!" He pounded the table in front of him as he started to cry. "I could've-.... She could've...."
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't believe the plan actually worked!" Bubblegum shouted with joy. "Aww! I didn't say 'good-bye' to Iris!"

"I'll tell her for you." Barry said, smiling. " But I am wondering how come the plan didn't have a downside."

She tilted her head. "What do you mean?"

"Well, usually Cisco would get a vibe about what's going on. Unless-..." Suddenly, he was interupted by Beastman and Physco appearing.

"Ah, yes." Physco said, trying to act sophisticated. "He most certainly did get a vibe."

"He did?" Bubblegum pondered.

"Yes. It is unanimous. See how, in this clip, he paused for a second?" Physco pulled down a white screen and showed the scene.

"Yes-..." Barry got interupted.

"But you can see in his eyes that he is.... what's the word.... guilty?"

"Guilty?" Beastman asked. "Guilty of what?"

"Guilty of letting her go. You see, he still has a crush on her."

"He does?" Bubblegum yelped excitedly. "I can't believe it!"

Beastman frowned. He still liked Bubblegum too. But didn't want to get in the way. Then, Physco spoke again.

"But, he doesn't want to believe it." He drinks some wine.

"Oh..." She sat down and frowned. "Well, thanks for letting us know, Physco. Bye Beastman."

Barry left back through the wormhole as Bubblegum left off towards Twilight's castle.
~~~~~~
She knocked on her door as Twilight opened the door worriedly.

"Quickly, get in!" Twilight pulled her inside.

"What's going on, Twilight?"

"I just read about how you caused a thungerstorm in Canterlot!" She pointed at a newspaper. "They sentenced you to a week in a dimension. How come your back already?!"

"Oh...." She blushed. "I had a few friends help."

"Stay with me until Tuesday and you should be fine. But that should be 74.62391 hours from now! Oh! What am I supposed to do!" She started to rush around the library as Bubblegum sat, annoyed.

She rolled her eyes. "Listen, Twilight, I understand you wanna help me, but, I am pretty sure I'll be fine."

"Gasp! I just realized Princess Luna and Princess Celestia wanted me to bring you back from the other dimension Tuesday! What am I supposed to do now!"

"STOP FREAKING OUT!" Bubblegum yelled. "Sigh I have some other ponies who will help me. Thanks anyway."

As Bubblegum started to leave, Twilight grabbed her shoulder.

"Wait! I'm sorry for overeacting. I'll help you now."

"No you won't!" Shadow said in his cave. "I've tried sending her to another dimension forever but that didn't work out. I've tried turning her into a giant but Zecora cured her. I've already tried turning her into a bat pony but Twilight cured her... Wait... Twilight has helped her through all of my curses. Maybe if I got rid of Twilight Sparkle... No, that would cause too much panic and it would be plainly obvious. Aha! I will turn her into something dispised by humanity... A dragon! But not just any dragon... The big, tall type! With wings and two horns on the top of her head! But I will do it... Wednesday!"

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading my story! Stay tuned! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next