• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Forty-two, Gotta Go Fast!

"Come on, Bubblegum! We're gonna be late!" Rainbow Dash yelled from below, trying to see if Bubblegum, who was on her balcony at the time, could hear her.

"I'm trying to hurry! I need to fix these plants."

"You can fix them later! I want to show you what the WonderBolts can do!"

Bubblegum agreed to go to the WonderBolts show with Rainbow Dash since she was gonna be in the show anyways.

"Alright! Alright! I am coming!" She said as she flew down from her balcony. "So, where do we go to see the WonderBolts?"

Rainbow laughed. "We fly up to Cloudsdale, duh! How else would we get there?"

She sat there with a sarcastic look on her face. "Ok... But where is Cloudsdale?"

She pointed up as Bubblegum saw it was right above her castle.

"What a surprise." She blushed, feeling stupid.

"Now let's go before we're late!"

As they both began to fly to Cloudsdale, one thing they didn't do was look down. Below, there was a small, horse-like, shadowy figure staring at them. Apparently, they just looked up towards Cloudsdale, completely blocking what was below.

When they made it, they saw the WonderBolts getting into position.

"Oh no!" Rainbow gasped. "They're starting without me! Bubblegum, just..... Sit right there."

She rolled her eyes as Rainbow Dash made it to them.

"Where have you been, Rainbow Crash?!" Spitfire yelled at her. "We're about to start!"

"Sorry, captain. A little princess held me back." She stared at Bubblegum, putting the guilt on her.

"Ponies do make mistakes, but you can't make them before the show starts! Got it?!"

"Yes, captain."

"Good."

They heard the whistle blow as they launched off from the starting point into the air, doing loops and spins in mid air. Bubblegum's eyes had lit up when she saw the Sonic Rainboom for the first time.

How can she do that?! Bubblegum thought, amazed by what she was seeing. It's absolutely amazing!

After 10 minutes of awesome tricks, they set the firework show up as they made their final moves as everyone started to clap.

"Woooo!"

"AMAZING!"

"I LOVE YOU, RAINBOW! <3"

They bowed and got off to get refreshments as Rainbow Dash walked over towards Bubblegum.

"So, what do ya think?"

"You were here then over here and then there and-... I was amazed in the end!"

She giggled. "That's good. Ya know how long it took us to perfect that?"

As Rainbow Dash started talking about herself, the same shadowy figure was right behind Bubblegum and flew into her horn once again. Bubblegum felt a surge of energy race through her as she looked down at her hooves. They seemed to shake.

"Is something wrong, Bubbles?"

Bubblegum's pupils grew small and thin for a split second. "I don't know.... I don't feel all that well."

"Maybe it's just because of how high we are. I'll take you back to your castle if you want."

"Ok."

As they flew down, Bubblegum's wings seemed to shake, too. Causing her to fall every now and then.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Rainbow asked as they had reached their destination.

She didn't seem to say anything as a black substance came from her horn and touched the ground, creating what seemed to be a portal underneath them.

"Bubblegum! What was that for?!"

She seemed to be laughing maniacally as she started to talk in a deep voice that seemed to echo a bit. "Mwahahah! I feel better than I ever have in my life! This power! This magic!-... What am I doing?" Bubblegum looked down at the portal. "Gah! We need to fly up! And fast!"

"What is happening to you?!" Rainbow Dash started to be sucked into the portal. "Bubblegum! Help me!"

"If I do, I'll be sucked in too!"

"At least try!"

Bubblegum obeyed and started to pull her up, but, unfortunately, fell in, too, as the portal closed.
~~~~~
They both woke up in this new dimension with weird colored grass (it was still green) and what seemed to be hills, levers, and trampolines everywhere.

"Where are we?" Rainbow said as she tried to fly. "Why can't I fly?!"

Bubblegum looked at Rainbow Dash's back to see that she didn't have wings.

"Um. I think I know the problem." She pointed at her back.

"What the hay?! Where are my wings?! Can you still fly?"

She shook her head. "I basically lost my hair, wings, tail, and horn. And they were replaced with fur and.... I think I am a two tailed fox with hands?"

"What are 'hands'?" Rainbow looked at her now hands which appeared to have gloves on them as well as Bubblegum's hands. "Well this sucks. I still have my hair and my skin color. You just have your skin color and.... I guess the ends of your two tails are your usual neon blue."

"Really?" Bubblegum looked behind her. "Wait a minute... I think I know-"

Rainbow dash interrupted her. "Um.... What are those things at the bottom of us that have our faces on them with what appears to be numbers?"

"We're in a video game, Dash."

"A video game?! Which one?"

"Sonic the Hedgehog 2. And those faces with the numbers next to them are our lives. We both appear to have 3. I am only assuming that, if we die 3 times, we die in real life. Unless one of us makes it to the end of the level without dying then we both might live. But, I'm not sure."

She gulped. "If we die in here, we die in reality?!"

Bubblegum nodded. "It depends on our characters, sort of. You're the famous Sonic the Hedgehog. The fastest one. And I'm Tails the Fox. The one that can basically hold you and fly. It's kind of fun if you can't die."

"I'm a hedgehog with hands? How hilarious. And you are a fox with two tails?"

Bubblegum nodded once more. Now, here is how you don't die. #1, don't get hit by those flying robots over there. Try jumping on top of them to defeat them. #2, don't fall when you're hanging over a cliff. If you're stuck, all you have to do is super speed up the wall next to you and you should be fine. Are you ready?"

Ready as I'll ever be, Princess Tails!"

Author's Note:

Lol I got bored! XD Anyways, what do you think will happen? Find out in the next chapter! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next