• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty-nine, Delegates Final Decision pt 2

After Luna and Bubblegum left the hallway, Luna looked over at Bubblegum and almost laughed.

"What's wrong?" Bubblegum asked as she stopped.

"I was thinking... What if I took you on a trip to see the rest of Equestria? I mean you've only seen Ponyville and Canterlot. I think you should see a bit more."

Bubblegum squints. "But how is that funny?"

"I could just imagine how funny you'd act around everypony."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you treated them with hospitality, yes, but, I think your lacking the actual princess duties. How about I give you some?"

She smiled. "Like, real duties?!"

"Yes. And, you could even have your own castle..."

"REALLY?!"

"BUT, under one condition..."

"What is it?!"

Luna grins. "Make some friends and write me friendship notes."

Bubblegum laughed. "I've already made friends! I've even made some from other dimensions! There's Barry, Cisco, Caitlin..." She named off all of them. "And then dreamy sighs Beastman."

Luna gave her a look. "Is this a stallion you like?"

"What?! Pfft! What would make you say that?" She sweats.

"The way you sound when you say his name. It's not a shame to like somepony. I liked a pony once, too."

"Really? Who was it?"

"Well, I was in magic kindergarten..."

Flashback starts
"I had Miss. Flowey as my teacher and 3 friends: Pokey Sans, Elvis Parsley, and Fredward IV. Of course that was 700 years ago. But I had a huge crush on Papyru. He was great at magic and good looking to, I say the least. But he moved to a different school right before I could ask him out. And I was about to, too."

"Now, class," Miss. Flowey started, "We will be testing your ability to teleport. You've already learned to create plants. But this is different. Think of the place you would like to teleport and use your horn to copy this spell." She points to the board.

"Miss. Flowey?" Luna asked.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if we could maybe try making potions next week?"

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever. But do the spell or you'll get an immediate 'F', got it?"

Flashback over
"I did eventually learn a new spell. But I never saw him after that."

She frowns. "Do you know where he is?"

"Well, yes. But I've never bothered to go there. Besides, he might be in a relationship or even dead by now."

"How long exactly can a pony live?"

"Well, humans live up to 80 or 90 something and ponies live 5x more longer... I'd say about 450 years."

"Well then.... But, if he was powerful at magic, he could've used an age spell."

"True..."

"After the Delegates leave, how about we go there to find out?"

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt..."

Author's Note:

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next