• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty-six, Hiss!

"I think I need to go..." Said Bubblegum as she kept feeling her teeth.

"Why?" Asked Beastman.

"Um..... I need to get back to.... Princess Luna? Yeah that's right. Her."

"But-"

"THERE ARE NO 'BUT'S!" She yelled. "I-.... I need to go..."

Bubblegum ran out the door crying.

"Wow..." Physco says, walking up to Beastman. "So emotional."

"How about you stop! Girls are emotional, OK?!" Beastman shakes his head. "You know what? It doesn't matter."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Caitlin!" Yelled Cisco. "*Cough* Can I get a glass of water?"

"HOLD YOU HORSES OK?!"

"Literally." Cisco said, smiling a bit.

"Let's just get out of here! Your earth needs you!" Harry says, pointing his hoof towards the window.

"Calm down, Harry." Barry quickly says. "Shadow shut the portals so there IS no way out of here."

"Then go after him! I hate this body!" He says, raising his hoof once again. "And what's this?!" He says, pointing at his horn on his head.

"You mean your horn?" Twilight says.

Harry squints as he stomps out of the room. He steps out of the hospital door as he sees a faint pony running towards him. As it comes closer, he sees it's Bubblegum.

"Hey guys, there's a weird hot pink pony running towards the hospital."

"BUBBLEGUM!" Cisco yells, as he runs out the door.

"Cisco!" Caitlin yells. "Get back inside!"

"I can't believe your back!" He hugs her, but she shoves him off. "Is something wrong?"

She nods.

"What is it?"

She shrugs like she can't tell him.

"C'mon Bubblegum. We worked through the last thing. We can work through this too."

She frowns as she opens her mouth. Revealing sharp teeth.

"*Gasp* How did that happen?"

She shrugs.

"I don't know. I jussssssst-.... Went to a weird world withhhhhhh Physsssssco and Beasssstman." She covers her mouth as the others look at her funny.

"Ummm-"

"This happened to Fluttershy once." Twilight says as she interupts Cisco.

"What did you do?" She asks.

"Well, we got Applejack's big apple, cut it, grabbed a fan to spread the smell, got some mirrors so she got distracted, and did the spell. But it only happened at night." Twilight looks up at the sky. "But, it's day." She shakes her head.

"Pleasssssse tell me I don't have to be like thisssssss for a really long time!"

"If we get you fixed in time, there will be no problem! But, I just don't know how this is REALLY possible! I've went to different worlds before and nothing happened to me! Well, A different world. But I was supposed to be like that. But hopefully, nothing else will happen."

"But what if it doessssss?!" Bubblegum asks worridly.

"Then-.... I don't know. We'll just have to figure it out from there. But I can get Fluttershy over here so she can do the spell and I can do the counter-spell."

"Right now? Or when it get'ssssssss worssssssse?"

"Right now. We wouldn't want it to get worse just in case if it's permanent." Twilight says, packing her bags. "I'll be back as soon as I can. I won't walk or trot." She says, smiling as she walks out the door.

Bubblegum goes over to the window to watch her run down to where what seemed to be the Everfree Forest. As she runs out into the distance, Bubblegum's ears seem to be taking a different form. A form of what looked like bat pony ears.

"Pleasssssse get back ssssssoon."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, in Shadow's cave...

"Yes." He says as he look at the poral-window he had made, watching Bubblegum. "Since everything she does when she defeats me is about 'FRIENDSHIP', Then she'll have to work for me.... As a bat pony! *Laughs evily*"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to present...

"Cisco," Barry started, "do you think you could try to make a portal back to Central City?"

"I don't know if I can... But, I can try." Cisco put on his glasses as he held out his hoof.

"Cisssssssco wait!" Bubblegum leapt towards him. "Promisssssssssse me you'll ssssssstay in touch?"

Cisco smiled. "I will. I'll try to send you letters when I can."

"Sssssssame." Bubblegum says, hugging him.

Fire Hoof looks at them with pity. He felt a lump in his throat as he holds back his tears. He knew he had basically dumped her, but, deep down, he still loved her. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to care for her. He wanted to love her... Forever.

As Cisco opens a portal, Fire Hoof runs towards Bubblegum and picks his arm up in front of her mouth.

"Um, Fire Hoof? What are you doing?" She asked.

"Bite me."

"Are you..... Sssssssseriousssss?"

"Bite me NOW! I can't stand being without you!"

"???. We were broke up for only, like, 3 dayssssssss."

"I don't care! I want you back! Please baby! Don't say maybe! Make me the happiest pony in the world and be my mare-friend once again!" (Pokemon Black & White reference :)

Bubblegum blushes as Cisco frowns. "I'm ssssssorry, Fire Hoof. But, I'm not interested in you anymore. You grew jealous of Cisco when he did NOTHING wrong, YOU broke up with ME, and..... I just don't really like you because of how you've hurt me. And I know you wouldn't like it if somepony did the same to you."

As Cisco says goodbye to Bubblegum and others and jumps through the portal with the crew, a song starts... (With Bubblegum singing)
(I changed up the lyrics a bit)
"Take a moment to think of just
Flexibility, Love, and Trust
Take a moment to think of just
Flexibility, Love, and Trust
Here comes a thought -- That might alarm you
What someone said -- And how it harmed me
Something you did, that, failed to be charming
Things that you said, are, suddenly swarming"
(Fire Hoof singing now)
"But, oh, your losing sight, You losing touch
And all these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose you"
(Bubblegum)
"Take a moment, remind yourself to take a moment and find yourself
Take a moment and ask yourself if, 'This is how we fall apart'?"

(Fire Hoof)
"But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not
It's ok, it's ok, it's ok, it's ok, it's ok
You've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here
Here comes a thought -- That might alarm me
What someone said -- and how it harmed you
Something I did, that, failed to be charming
Things that I said, are, suddenly swarming
And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch
And all these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose you"
(Bubblegum)
"Take a moment, remind yourself to take a moment to find yourself
Take a moment and ask yourself if, 'This is how we fall apart'?"

(Together)
"But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not
It's ok, it's ok, it's ok, it's ok, it's ok
We've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear"

(Fire Hoof)
"I'm here"

(Bubblegum)
"I'm here"
(Together)
"I'm here"
(Bubblegum)
"Take a moment to think of just
Flexibility, Love, and Trust
Take a moment to think of just
Flexibility, Love, and Trust"


"Will you be my mare-friend?" Asked Fire Hoof, still holding his arm up.

Bubblegum begins to cry. "I don't know, Fire Hoof. I don't know. I can't begin to forgive you for what you've done. I'm sorry!"

Cisco looks into the portal for a moment then realizes something.

"Um, guys? This isn't the right earth. This one is destroyed and.... There's fire everywhere."

Harry frowns. "I TOLD YOU ALL TO HURRY! NOW YOUR EARTH IS DESTROYED! NOW, WHO KNOWS WHO'S DIED NOW!"

"Thissss.... issss all my fault! I kept you all behind, I-I...... Can't forgive.... I can't forgive a pony..... I can't even forgive myssssself!" Bubblegum continues to cry as her pupils seem to become more thin.

Cisco looks back at her with a worried face, then back at the portal. "I'm sorry guys."

Barry looks at Cisco, "Sorry for what?"

"I'm not going back to earth 1. Bubblegum needs me right now. I mean look at her. I can't beieve what I'm saying, but, I'm in love with a pony!"

Suddenly, two ponies jumped from a portal behind them. It seemed to be Physco and Beastman.

"I told you so. Now give me 20 bits." Physco said.

"I should've never made a bet on this." Beastman gives him the bits.

"Made a bet on what?" Bubblegum asks, her eyes changing to a darker blue.

"Oh it's nothing." Physco said, "Just to see which one loved you more."

"Physco, c'mon. It's still Fire Hoof."

"Or it's you..." Physco whispered.

"What was that?" Beastman asked. "Well, we came here to see if you were alright since, well, you ran from us yester-...." Beastman noticed Bubblegum's eyes and her teeth. "I think I just figured it out, Physco."

"What a minute..." Physco investigated the pony for a moment before coming to a conclusion. "Ah, I see what's going on here..."

"What?" Bubblegum asked.

"This pony has anorexia." Physco said, jokingly.

"Physco! Do you even know what that is?!" Bestman said.

"Yeah I was joking. I really don't know what's going on."

Everyone groans.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THIS ANOREXIC PONY HAS FANGS AND CAT EYES! SO SHUT ALL OF YOUR MOUTHS!!!!"

Everypony stood in shock except Beastman.

"Don't worry," Beastman said, "he does this ALL the time."

"Anyways... Bubblegum needs somebody right now. I can't just leave her!" Said Cisco as everyone from the Flash world was standing right next to him.

"*Sigh* We know, Cisco. But your immune system is messing up because you've been here so long." Caitlin said, putting her hoof on his shoulder. "Our city is being destroyed."

Barry thinks of something. "What if, we went back and ran back in time to before the destroying happened? It's risky, and we might not remember anyone here right now."

Cisco starts to cry. "But-"

"Cisco, we have no other choice! It's either that or we try to rebuild Central City!"

Cisco puts his head down. "Ok... But first..." He runs up to Bubblegum and kisses her. "I want you to never forget me. And I will try harder and harder everyday to remember you!"

Bubblegum begins to cry.

"Don't cry. When everything is fine and normal and I remember you, I will get in touch."

Those felt like the last words Cisco would ever say to her as him and the rest of Flash team went into the portal. Bubblegum fell to the ground and balled her eyes out. She couldn't believe that was happening.

"Ah, true love." Physco started. "Maybe one day you'll find some." Physco said, butting Beastman with his elbow.

"???."

Author's Note:

FINALLY DONE! Was this a good chapter? Comment below :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next