• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,415 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,415

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Sixteen, Healing Wolf Pt 3

After Barry's Friend, Megan transformed into the healing wolf, she finally realized that she was the healing wolf. Megan then looks in a mirror.

"(Gasp) What happened to me? Why am I a wolf?"

She suddenly heard and saw a car wreck happen, but she wasn't even outside or looking out the window. She thought to herself, "I, I don't know what's going on, but I think I should go to that person." When she got to the person, The Flash had just got there.

"Barry, is the person in the car alright?" Says Cisco.

"I'm not sure. I am going over to check."

Barry went over to check out the person and see if he was alright. He was feeling if there was a heartbeat. There wasn't a heartbeat at all.

"I got here too late.... The person is already dead. There's no heartbeat."

Then, Megan saw the perfect opportunity to use her healing powers! But, on the other hand, she knew that The Flash probably would attack her, or lock her in a cage! But, to save the person, she went over there anyway.

Barry looks at her.

"Hey, Cisco, the wolf is here. Wait, she can heal people. Well, it's what Bubblegum said. Right?"

"Yes."

Megan walks over to the dead person, closes her eyes, and heals the dead person. (Now alive that is)

Barry's face was in shock! No other Meta-Human (or in this case Meta-Wolf) has ever been good. (Besides Plastiqe)

"It's true. What Bubblegum said is true, Cisco. The Wolf CAN heal people. Do you think I should take it to S.T.A.R. Labs?"

"The person? Or the Wolf?"

"The Wolf of course."

"Well, yeah. You should."

Barry looks at Megan while Megan looks at Barry. Barry tried to gently grab Megan, but Megan ran to the side of him.

"Sorry little Wolf. For what I'm about to do."

Barry uses his super-speed to grab Megan. Megan tried to escape, but nothing seemed to work. Then, she just gave up. Barry super-speeded over to S.T.A.R. Labs with Megan and put her into a containment cell.

"There. She's in a cell, Cisco."

"Wait, why did you put her in a cell?"

"Well, you said bring her here. So I thought that you wanted her in a cell."

"Well, I guess you can keep her there until we figure out what to do."


"OK."

Barry came back upstairs and heard Bubblegum listening to music.

Bubblegum looked over at Barry.

"Oh, (Stops music) hello, Barry."

'Hi there, Bubblegum."

"So what did you do this mission?"

"I tried to help a dead person in a vehicle and the Wolf came and, I caught it."

"Wait, You caught that innocent creature?!"

"Well technically, it is a healing wolf. A Meta. We can't let it escape."

"First of all, it's a "she". Second of all, do you guys always have these kind of arguments?"

Everyone nodded yes.

"I'm going to try to find a way back to Equestria. I'm sorry if nothing went as planned."

Bubblegum stormed out of the room like nobody's buisness. Barry felt bad about what he did. But he did it for the right reason. Even if it made Bubblegum mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile in Equestria.....

Luna was trying to get Bubblegum back with trying some spells, reading about this kinda stuff, (She couldn't find any books about it though) and even going to every super-villain (Except The Shadow Alicorn) For some help. Sure they almost killed her, but at least she got some answers.... They all said no, or, I don't know how to do that. Luna went back to the castle and started to cry.

"What if I never get my first student back?... What is, she's stuck there?" Luna says as she starts to cry even more.

Luckily, Celestia heard her down the hallway that Luna and Bubblegum first met.

"Luna, don't say such a thing. She will come back."

"How do you know? You didn't even know her."

"But I do know that you truly trusted her. And you loved her so much, you did everything you could to try and save her."

"(sniff) You know what, your right, Tia. I did try everything I could to help her. And I won't stop trying to help her! There's only one pony who knows about this kind of dimension magic.... Our brother!"

Author's Note:

What will happen to Luna when she tries to go to The Shadow Alicorn? ind out in the next chapter. :heart:

PreviousChapters Next