• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Fifty-four, Day with a Princess

After Bubblegum checking everyone off of her list, she realized it was already late. She went to bed, dreaming of what tomorrow would be.
~~~~
She woke up, stretching her arms and legs as John walks in and gives her some hot chocolate.

"Why are you giving me hot chocolate?" She said, sipping it.

"It's almost Hearthswarming Eve."

"What the heck is Hearthswarming?"

He gasps. "You've never heard of Hearthswarming?!"

"No..."

"It's a season in winter about giving and receiving presents, baking cakes and cookies, and hanging up stockings."

"So, it's basically Christmas?"

"What's Christmas?"

She rolls her eyes, hopping out of bed and getting dressed for the day. "You ponies drive me nuts!" She giggled, heading out the door and realizing it's snowing. "Huh. It was warm yesterday..."

She walks past ponies talking to each other in a scared manner saying, "I'm telling you, it destroyed my lemon stand!" and stuff like that. It was odd to her because she had never heard them say anything of the sorts. She just continued walking until reaching Vinyl's house, knocking and asking if Lyra was there. Which she was. She comes outside with a scarf and jacket on, smiling.

"I bet you would wear gloves around this time."

"Well, yeah."

"So what should we do first?"

"Well, usually around Christmas time, I would go caroling..."

"Oooo! What songs would you sing? Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride, laughing all the way."

"That isn't how it goes. It's Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh."

"Why would horses pull a sleigh? That's slavery!"

"Why would we laugh all the way?"

"Good point..."

They walked around the town for a bit, being very quiet until Lyra spoke up.

"So, could you take me to the human realm for a visit sometime soon?"

"Um, actually, no. I can't go back myself. And, if I went back, I wouldn't be able to come back until another... Who knows how long."

"Oh.... Sorry."

"It's ok."

Lyra smirked. "So, mind if I experiment on you?"

"Wait, what?"

As soon as that was said, she knocked her out and dragged her to her 'lair' as she liked to call it.
~~~~
Twilight continued to knock on Bubblegum's door but she wasn't answering.

"Odd. It's not like her to not answer her door..."

She started to get worried and asked around to see if they knew where she was at.
~~~~
Bubblegum woke up and realized she couldn't move as she was strapped to a table.

"Oh so you're awake now." Lyra said, hooking her up to something. "I thought you'd be asleep the whole time."

"What's happening? What are you doing?!"

"I'm just going to test you're powers, that's all."

"With a giant machine?!"

"This is just to shock you if the answer is positive. I'm hoping for it to be positive."

"You're gonna shock me if it's positive?... What are you even looking for?"

"Well, I am going to concoct a serum that will open a portal so I can go to the human realm whenever I want."

"You're gonna drain the power out of me?"

"No. I am gonna drain your magic."

"That could kill me! Why not just let me try to make a portal for you?"

"Because I know that you're not that powerful. And, besides, I am putting some of my magic in there, too."

"Let's combine out magic and not half kill me!"

"How about no?"

She turned on the machine as Bubblegum sat there with closed eyes. When she felt nothing happening, she opened her eyes, only to see that the machine wasn't stealing her magic, but giving her a type of magic that she'd never seen before.

"Stupid machine!" Lyra said, slapping it. "It's not working!"

Bubblegum looked at herself, seeing that she was growing this type of fur. She grew sharp teeth and claws, now able to break out of the straps. She howled as if she was a dog or.... a wolf.

"Now, what were you saying about stealing my magic?!"

She grabbed Lyra by her underarms and growled in her face. Twilight entered and saw this, not knowing it was Bubblegum. But she teleported her and this nasty, werewolf-like creature to a cage, leaving Lyra there by herself.

"Twilight?" She said, looking around. "What are you doing?"

"Who are you?!"

"It's Bubblegum. Princess Bubblegum. Don't you know? I still look like me!"

"I'm sorry but you can't leave that cage until you're back to normal."

"What, you're just gonna leave me in here?"

Twilight started walking away, closing the door behind her.

"Twilight! Twilight! Get back here! I.... thought we were friends.... Can I not be trusted?...."

"Bubblegum? Bubblegum? Bubblegum!" Someone yelled in her ears.

"Gah!" She looked over to see Lyra. Some how they were back where they were right before she knocked her out. "Stay away from me!"

"What do you mean?" She asked, confused. "I was talking about my old home and how I was a scientist and you dozed off. It looked strange."

"I... Dozed off? No you knocked me out and tried to experiment on me!"

"No I didn't!"

"What time is it? It was 2:00 PM when I was in Twilight's cage."

"It's still 12:08 PM... What the heck happened?"

"I don't know... It's weird... I remember this stuff that never came to be..."

"Vision? Or warning?"

"I don't know... But it was very, very strange..."

Author's Note:

What do you think happened to Bubblegum? Was it a dream or a warning? Find out next time! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next