• Published 15th Aug 2014
  • 1,857 Views, 23 Comments

My Little Stargate: Atlantis is Magic - CarmenColor



Twilight, newly crowed a princess of Equestria, discovers a large grey ring and gets herself and her friends sent to the lost city of Atlantis.

  • ...
5
 23
 1,857

The Spell

"Are ye sure?" Carson asked, a bit concerned, "I mean, look what it did to you, lass. If they react much worse than that..."

"I know, but they need to know what were up against here..." Twilight sighed, "We'll just need to be a little more...gentle with them." She smiled slightly. "I'm sure we can calm them down if it...you know...disturbs them." Her smile faltered.

"Right, yes..." Carson nodded, taking a moment to look at Twilight's wings. He gently reached out and touched the feathers, making Twilight shiver.

"Please, Dr. Beckett, don't touch my wings. I have enough trouble with them as it is." Twilight said, making him flinch back.

"...Trouble?" he asked after a second, "Why would ye have trouble? Yer blue friend with the crazy hair seemed to have no trouble at all."

"Her name's Rainbow Dash, and that's understandable..." Twilight muttered, "I only got my wings a few weeks ago, so I'm not really used to them."

"What do ye mean, you 'got' yer wings?" Carson asked.

"Well.... I didn't always have them... I used to be a regular old unicorn, but when I created new magic, I was transformed into an alicorn and became Equestria's newest princess." Carson was staring at her in both confusion and slight awe.

"New magic? Ye mean there's more than just than levitating thing?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"Of, course! Levitation is just a simple example, but I created a new spell..." Twilight thought for a second, "Come to think of it though, that spell only seemed to turn me into an alicorn, but that couldn't have been the only thing it did..." She glanced over at the doctor. "Would you mind if I tried it out now?"

Carson took a step back, "Perhaps a bit later? Shouldn't we find yer friends now?"

"Oh, right. Of course! After all, the spell seems to be directly linked to the Elements. They should all be here if I'm going to try it...." She hesitated. "...and I suppose it could be a distraction for them after we tell them about the...Wraith..." The princess nearly whispered the last word.

"Och, yer right..." Carson sighed. "We had better get that over with..." The doctor started to lead her towards where Weir had gone with the others. He figured that he knew where the tour would be heading, so he led Twilight there.

"So, yer a fancy princess then?" he asked as they walked, unable to keep himself from reaching out and poking at her horn. She winced.

"I wouldn't say that," she muttered, gently slapping his hand away, "I may be a princess, but I still live in Ponyville with my friends. I don't really rule anything."

"Really now? That seems quite the shame. You definitely have the leadership of a ruler..." the doctor said encouragingly, putting an arm around her shoulder. Twilight looked over at him, blushing slightly. "Och, someone's blushing," he mumbled in a singsong voice.

"Shush, Dr. Beckett!" Twilight hissed softly.

"Just Carson is fine, lass," the doctor amended, grinning as the door in front of them opened and they found themselves face to face with the rest of the Elements of Harmony.

"Twilight!" they cried, running up to her and hugging her. They seemed to have mastered walking on two legs. Twilight embraced her friends.

"Girls, we have something that to talk to you about, and it's not going to be pleasant..." Twilight muttered, frowning suddenly. They stopped hugging and Twilight tried to, gently, explain to them all what their enemy was. "These Wraith that they talked about... they're.... well, they're...."

"They're what, Twi?" Applejack asked.

Twilight glanced over at Carson before muttering "so much for being gentle" under her breath. She sighed. "They're monsters that feed on the life of others."

Her friends stared at her in confusion for a moment before the message sunk in. Pinkie's usual smile dropped to a horrified frown, and the others followed suit. "They....They're...." Applejack tried to say, her face paling.

Carson grimaced. "That wasn't very gentle, Twilight..."

"How do you gently describe the Wraith?" Twi answered, raising an eyebrow at him. The doctor hesitated and then shrugged. It truly was a difficult thing to do.

Her friends were staring attach other in horror. None of them seemed to have reacted quite like Twilight had. But it took quite awhile to calm them down. Fluttershy looked haunted, and Rarity had burst into tears twice. Eventually, they did manage to calm down though.

"Okay, let's just stop thinking about that for a bit, girls," Twilight said, approaching them. "I want to do something."

"Sure thing, Twi," Applejack said, "Anything to distract us from....that."

"Okay, good! I want to recast that spell that I rewrote from Starswirl the Bearded. I want to figure out if it had another purpose." The studious alicorn smiled.

Rarity spoke up. "You're right, dear. The spell only seemed to have been created to turn you into an alicorn, but that can't have been what it was for..."

Twilight nodded. "I know. Everypony stand back. I don't know what will happen." She concentrated and her horn began to glow a soft magenta. Smiling, she recited the words she had written when she created the spell.

"From all of us together,
Together we are friends,
With the marks of our destinies made one,
There is magic without end."

The Elements began to glow bright in pulses, until light exploded out from them. However, instead of being in the middle as she had been the first time, Twilight was part of the circle. A bright ball of light began to grow in the center of the circle they had made. Twilight could feel the growing energy of the ball, and the weakening of her own energy as she held the spell. The Elements were pouring all of their power and then some into that sphere of light.

There was a bright, prismatic flash and a concussive wave of sound as the Elements released their energy. The sphere spread out, its bright light encompassing all of Atlantis. Drained of energy, Twilight swayed and fell, her last thoughts before passing out being 'Oh, no. What did I do this time?'

Comments ( 14 )

Great story so far. For my prediction I am giving 10 to 1 odds she just recharged all the ZPMs bringing all systems on line at full power, That would be a great help to the SGA team.

Eh, it's okay but could use a good, thorough, run through by an editor. There are several noticable spelling and grammar errors.

4859595 or she could have overloaded them... causing a massive EMP blast through the city disabling the defences for a coincidental wraith attack :twilightsmile:

>>Danbrixton passably however it has been stated that the Elements only put things back in balance not destroy so charging them is more likely.

4865764 Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. :twilightsheepish:

uh oh, Twilight, plus Magic, plus the mane 6 bad luck and Atlantis bad luck equals big Trouble, anyways good Story so far, a bit fast in tract, but not bad, Keep going

Comment posted by Homunclus deleted Nov 20th, 2014
Comment posted by CarmenColor deleted Nov 20th, 2014

*Poke*
*Poke*
*Pokepokepoke*
:rainbowderp:

"I know, but they need to know what were up against here..."

we're

"Girls, we have something that ? to talk to you about, and it's not going to be pleasant..."

? = we need

Her friends were staring attach other in horror.

at each
Funny if she transported Atlantis city ship to Equus.

6722401 poke
poke
poke
:twilightangry2:STOP POKING ME!

7501702 :facehoof: That's... terrible. You've got poking on the brain. :trixieshiftright:

7502370 Couldn't find anything else close to relevant?

No the Stargate doesn't do transformative of People or things if it did then the living Ocean from Stargate SG-1 would be a human instead of water or whatever it is. :facehoof:

Login or register to comment