• Published 11th Mar 2013
  • 1,047 Views, 16 Comments

Discords new plot (transformers) - unusablechaos



Discord has been rerealesed and the cybertronians have crash landed in equestria

  • ...
33
 16
 1,047

Discords new plot

Astrotrain flew threw space pursuing the auto bot shuttle relentlessly. "Catch them! We must recapture the dark Energon they stole!" shouted Megatron. "Yes lord Megatron." responded Astrotrain. Several laser blasts fired from Astrotrains guns.
"lord." said Starscream. "I must question this course of action why pursue the auto bots clear across the galaxy when we can simply return to the thrall of Unicron and get more?"
"Because, Starscream I do not wish to risk Unicron re-awakening."
"Oh the great Megatron is afraid."
That erupted laughter from the whole crew which consisted of Dreadwing, Knockout, Breakdown and 5 drones.
"Silence!" shouted Megatron.
Every one shut up.
"sir." said Astrotrain. "they've entered an uncharted part of the galaxy should we pursue?"
"Yes, pursue and destroy!"


"Optimus." said Arcee. We’ve entered an unknown part of the galaxy, should we continue?"
"For the moment." responded the Autobot commander.
A large explosion shook the small shuttle.
"Were hit!" shouted Smokescreen. "Engine levels dropping rapidly, were going down!"
"Head for that planet and activate emergency stasis level 1." said Optimus prime.
They did as commanded and the small ship headed for an unknown planet that seemed lush and green.

Twilight sparkle was having a normal day with her friends. she sat reading a book, Rainbow dash snoozed on a low cloud, Rarity sat sipping her tea talking with Fluttershy who was only half listening and half trying to keep a chipmunk away from the salad and Applejack sat eating an apple strudel and watching Pinkie pie ramble on and on about some thing no one understood.
Yep just a normal run of the mill old day.
Until she saw it.
"what’s that, girls?" she asked, pointing at a strange trail of smoke in the sky.
"I dunno." said Applejack.
"Beats me." said Pinky.
"Well it’s got a smoke trail." said Rainbow. "Maybe it’s the Wonderbolts, ill fly up and see."
"Wait, Rainbow-" started Twilight
but she was already gone.

Rainbow really hoped it was one of the wonder-bolts she had gotten very few chances to talk with them. But something inside her doubted it was them, but what else could it be?
Only Pegasus ponies fly and only the Wonderbolts leave smoke. So what else could it be?
She got closer. The thing that was leaving the smoke was very bright.
She got even closer.
Then she realized that what ever it was was on fire!
She got as close as she possibly could, if she flew any hire her wings wouldn’t support her anymore
and that's when she saw it
it definitely wasn't the Wonderbolts.
It was metal, on fire and heading strait for the field were her friends were!
"Oh Celestia!" she said and rocketed back toward the ground.
Rainbow slowed down and landed with a graceful thud!
"It’s huge! Its metal! Its on fire and its heading right for us." she cried "we have to get out of here!"
The chipmunk who was trying to find a way to get passed Flutter shy to the salad some how understood her and ran for its nest.
"oh no!" said Twilight.
"Twilight!" said Spike running up the hill carrying a scroll "the princess just sent us this!"
He gave it to Twilight who read it
"what’s it say?" said Rainbow.
"She’s asking me to find out what that fire ball is." responded Twilight. “oh and she also asks you not use her name in vain again.”
Rainbow sat there clearly wondering how the princess knew about that.
"What should we do?" asked Rarity.
"I think the best course of action is to go back to my library and examine it from a distance before it burns us all to a crisp."
"Burns us all to a crisp?" said Pinky. "that sounds like fun!"
They all stood there staring at her until twilight rolled her eyes and told them to come on.

Astrotrain cautiously entered the atmosphere of the planet
"you're sure that's were they went?" said Megatron.
"Yes lord, judging by the large trail of smoke." responded Astrotrain.
"Well then, are there any life forms on this planet?" said Megatron. “It will take us half an hour to enter the planet safely so start scanning.”
"Already done lord, the inhabitants of this world are known as Ponies."
"Ponies? You mean those hoofed beasts the humans ride on for pleasure?"
"Um not exactly my lord, these are bigger and um, you won’t believe this, multicolored."
"Why would I not believe that Astrotrain? Ive seen brown ones, black ones-"
"um what I mean is there all sorts of colors, blue, green, purple...."
"Strange."
"Um sir another strange thing is I'm picking up an encoded Decepticon distress signal."
"Stranger still, head toward it."

as soon as they got back to the library, Twilight quickly got to the telescope and every one started asking her questions while pinky bounced aimlessly around the room
"what is it Twiligh?" asked Applejack
"I don't know."
"Whatever are we going to do?" asked Rarity
"I don't know."
"Where did it come from?" asked Rainbow
"I don't know!"
"Is it gonna hurt any animals?" asked Flutter shy
"I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!"
Every one shut up.
"Its coming down.” she said
"its almost there."
A large explosion shook Ponyville and books, telescopes, charts and schedules flew every where.
Twilight and the other ponies poked up out of the mess.
"I think it hit." she said.

Astrotrain landed and every one climbed off.
But what stood before them was not Decepticon, it wasn't even Cybertronian.
It was a strange creature that seemed to be natures experiment gone wrong.
The strange thing spoke and made motions with its upper right claw.
"Greetings I am Discord, embodiment of chaos."

Twilight inspected the crash sight. The thing was large black and orange and had a strange symbol on it that looked like a face.
"Do u know what it is Twiligh?" said Applejack
"no I don't." she responded. "Ive never seen any thing like it I haven't even seen anything like it, Ive never even read about anything like this."
"Its aliens, run for you're lives!!" shouted Pinky
Rainbow grabbed her before she could run back to Ponyville and freak every one out.
Then suddenly there was a loud "HISSSSS." and a door on the side of the strange metal thing opened.
They all looked inside.
It was a dark hallway with dim lights flickering on and off.
"I'm going in." said Twilight. "Who’s coming with me?
"ME!" shouted Pinky. "I want to see what aliens look like!"
"You can count one me." said Rainbow.
"me to." said Applejack
"were all coming with you Twilight." said Rarity
Twilight smiled.
"Um you're sure that this is a good idea?" asked Fluttershy
Applejack grabbed her and the headed down the corridor.

"The embodiment of chaos?" said Starscream. "You mean like Unicron?"
"Oh no I'm not a unicorn." said the creature named Discord. I cant believe you would be dim witted enough to think that ahahahahhahaha!"
"No I said-" began Starscream, but he was cut off by Megatron.
"give me one good reason why I shouldn’t blast you to oblivion." he said pointing his fusion cannon at Discord
Discord didn't seem the least bit threatened by this and said "because I'm the one who summoned you here."
"What do you mean?" responded Megatron "we came here chasing Autobots who stool dark Energon from us."
"Yes, but who do you think put that idea in their heads?"
Megatron looked stunned and angry at the same time.
"You don't think the Autobots actually wanted that stuff do you? Hahahahaha."
Megatron remained silent
"I, using my awesome powers of chaos, put that idea in there heads knowing you would chase them half way across the Galaxy to track them down."
"So you summoned us here like that?" said Starscream. "But why?"
"Because I read about you're ancestors who landed here two centuries ago and never left because they were consumed by greed."
"So there's Decepticons on this planet to?" said Knockout.
"um no, unfortunately the only ones that landed on the planet were male, so those that weren't killed by either each other or the ponies died off."
"OK, that still doesn't tell us why you summoned us." said Starscream.
"I summoned you because I need you to help me get revenge on princess Celestia and the six Pony elementals of harmony."

The six friends approached the six strange blue tubes, each one about twice their height.
"what are they?" said Fluttershy
"more importantly what’s inside them?" said Twilight pointing to the silhouettes inside each of the tubes.
"Hey what’s this big button?" said Pinky reaching out to press it.
"Wait Pinky don't-"
it was to late she pressed it.
"Deactivating emergency stasis." boomed a deep computer voice.
The side of each of the Tubes opened revealing big metal figures the biggest of twice the height of the ponies.
The tallest one emerged; it had a red chest and red arms and a blue head and legs.
The next one was a head smaller than the first and was white and red.
Then another big one who was green and looked very strong.
Then a white and blue one who had a smirk on his face.
Then a yellow and black one who appeared to have no mouth what so ever.
Last a blue one who was obviously female.
"Wow!" said Pinky staring up at them
"why is that always the first thing any new creature says when we meet them." said the blue and white one.
The ponies all stared at each other then at the tall robots.
"What are you?" said Twilight.
This time the tallest one spoke. "We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."
"autona-wha?" said Applejack.
"In other words were living machines from a far of planet called Cybertron." said the blue one. "Autobots for short."
"I am the Autobot leader Optimus prime." said the tall one
"Ratchet, the medic." said the red and white one.
"Bulkhead." said the green one
"Smokescreen." said the blue and white one.
The black and yellow one made a series of beeps and buzzes.
"He said he’s Bumble bee." said the blue one. "And I'm Arcee."
"and I am omega supreme." said the booming voice they heard earlier.
"Nice to meetcha." said Pinky.
"Living machines, living machines." said Twilight. "Oh, I read about living machines in my library, come on!"

When Discord was finished telling how he was defeated by the pony elementals of harmony and turned to stone (making some jokes which he laughed at and usually no one else) Knockout spoke up. "Wait if you were turned to stone how come you're not stone now?"
"A fair question my boy, well you see the truth is I'm not, at least not completely anyway."
He held up a claw to the light and then pointed down at his shadow with the other claw, or at least were his shadow would have been but it wasn't there.
"I assure you I'm not using my awesome powers of chaos at this time, but you see I'm only part way here, you see after I was turned to stone, Celestia and Luna decided it would be a good idea to lock me up tight in one of Canterlots most secure prisons, fortunately I heard to rats fighting over a crumb, how did I understand them you may ask, well as the embodiment of chaos I speak almost all languages in Equestria, unfortunately the argument wasn’t strong enough to free me completely, but I am able to create holographic images of my self now, man this story telling is to serious for me, refreshments anyone?"
He snapped his fingers and a glass appeared along with a pink cloud that rained chocolate.
He held the glass under the cloud and it filled way faster than it should have, then he lifted it to his mouth and bit into it, glass and all, and the weird part is the whole thing stayed solid.
Breakdown looked confused.
After swallowing a mouthful of Chocó-glass Discord said "what, cat got your tongue?"
Suddenly Breakdown looked like he was about to hurl and then spit out a cat which ran off into the bushes.
"Ahahhahahahahahahhaahahhaha oh you should have seen the look on you're face ahahahahahahaha" laughed Discord.

When they finally got to the library, frightening dozens of ponies on there way (except for the Cutie mark crusaders, who ran up to them and shouted "cool!")
once they got to the library, Omega supreme was so big he had to kneel down and peek in through the window, were as the rest of the Cybertronians could squeeze through the door
Twilight quickly found the book she was looking for and read aloud about how some Cybertronians landed on Equestria two centuries ago and died off.
"Great another species we have to protect from the Decepticons." said Ratchet.
"hmm." said Optimus.
"So you guys can turn into vehicles." said Rainbow. "Which one of you is the fastest?"
"Oh that would be me!" said Smokescreen "the fastest and awesomest!"
"That’s not a word." mumbled Arcee.
"Sweet!" said Rainbow "I'd love to race you some time!
"ya, but I don't think I could beat a flying pony."
"What are you chicken?"
But then they heard the screaming
"what’s that?" said Twilight.
They walked out and saw what it was
several Decepticons were walking down the road shooting at things.

The Autobots and the 5 ponies ran up to the Decepticons.
And then Twilight saw him.
There lying on a sun chair on top of a giant goose was-
"Discord!" she said
"oh Twilight sparkle and company." he responded "care for a chocolate milk of glass?"
He then laughed at his own joke
"oh ahahahhah, ahahahhah, a chocolate milk of glass, ahahahahhahaha, oh I crack myself up!"
" I don't have time for any of you're puns Discord!"
"Oh that's too bad!"
"Tell me how you escaped!"
"Really? I don't want to explain it all over again."
"Grrrrrr!"
"Alright, alright, I'll tell you, it was to rats arguing over a crumb, but I'm not completely out so I guess there is some hope for you and you're pathetic country of Equestria."
"Even if you were completely out we could still stop you just like we did before and the princesses before that!"
"oh chaos, you sound like that chief what's his face from the Buffalo, and his father before him, and his father before him, and his father befo-"
"quit it Discord!"
Alright, fine but its not me you should be worried about, it’s them."
He pointed a claw toward the Decepticons
"these guys are Energon-thirsty and I’ve promised it to them if they can simply crush you and the Princesses."
"You might be able to defeat us, but never the Princesses!"
"Oh you have no idea."
"What’s that supposed to mean!"
"You’re smart, Sparkle, I'll leave you to figure it out."
With that he flew off to a higher section of the sky.

"Autobots protect the case!" said Optimus.
Bulkheads voice came on the com link
"um Optimus it’s already gone."
"Scrap!" thought Optimus although he'd never say it out loud.
He then looked at Twilight who blasted a purple bolt strait at star scream who fell to the ground in pain
"Waugh!" he shouted.
Rainbow dash zoomed around Knockout, randomly kicking him in the face, while he tried to shoe her away like a fly.
Applejack had some how gotten a rope noose around Breakdowns neck and was riding on his shoulders shouting "YEE-HA, GET ALONG LITTLE DOGGIES! Er giant robots."
Pinky pie jumped aimlessly around and Fluttershy hid in a bush.
Omega supreme dealt with Astro-train.
Bumble bee, Smokescreen and Arcee dealt with Dreadwing.
Rarity sniped out a couple of the Cons.
And Bulkhead and Ratchet dealt with the drones.
Then out of no were a large silver fist came out of no were and knocked Optimus to the ground,
"rule number one Optimus never let you're guard down." said a familiar and cruel voice.
"Megatron!"
"Greetings Optimus."
Then he looked over just in time to see Twilight blast a purple Bolt right at Megatrons chest.
the bolt seemed to die out just before it hit him
Optimus got up and looked at Twilight
she looked confused and suddenly tired
"that spell took more energy then it should have." she said

"why didn't the spell work?" Twilight thought. "And why am I suddenly exhausted?"
Optimus gave an answer.
"it must be the dark Energon!" he said
Megatron laughed "yet another advantage the blood of Unicron gives me ahahahhah!"
"Blood of unicorn?, dark what? Thought Twilight.
Then Optimus shot Megatron.

The two leaders fought like a thunder storm.
Optimus firing his guns like lightning.
Megatron wielding his sword like thunder.
Several of the Decepticon warriors fell.
Breakdown managed to get Applejack off his back, but not before he got smacked in the face.
Omega supreme threw Astro-train clear across the town, then headed for Dreadwing.
Discord came down and said "Megatron I hate to say it but I think its time to vamoose!"
Megatron sighed and then said "DECEPTICONS, RETREAT!"
All the other Decepticons transformed and drove or flew back into the Everfree forest.
"I can't tell you how tired I am of saying that." he said to Discord
he then transformed into a Cybertronian jet and flew off with Discord behind him.
“Until the next time, Twilight Sparkle, until the next time, ahahahahahahaha!”

Twilight woke to the sound of Applejack's voice
"Twiligh.....Twiligh... Twiligh!"
"wha.... what happened?" she said opening her eyes
"you passed out a little after Discord left."
"Ugh gosh why did that spell take so much energy? and more importantly why didn't it work!?"
"Because of dark Energon." said Optimus.
Twilight turned to him and said. "I heard you mention that before and Discord mentioned just Energon when I was confronting him, what are both of them?"
"Energon is the life blood and fuel of our species, where as dark Energon is the opposite, it is also known as blood of Unicron."
"Blood of unicorn? Optimus I'm a unicorn and I'm pretty sure I don't have dark Energon for blood."
"Not unicorn, UniCRON an ancient Cybertronian evil."
"oh well that makes much more sense, but that doesn't explain why my magic doesn't effect Megatron."
"Because Megatron has injected himself with dark Energon and it is my theory that dark Energon nullifies your magic."
"Hmm, that does seem reasonable."
“Now we need to get to Canterlot and warn Princess Celestia, um Applejack what’s that in your mane?

The Decepticons and Discord finished listening to the bug's transmitter.
"ingenious little device." said Discord.
"Yes Breakdown planted it on the orange one while she was riding on him." said Megatron.
"ya and I'm gonna have a crick in my neck for weeks." grumbled breakdown
Discord and Megatron both laughed.
"I always say ponies are annoying but great for entertainment!" said Discord
"you know I actually agree with you."
"but how ever I wasn't expecting that giant Autobot."
"Omega supreme?"
"Yeah I think so, we need to come up with a way to combat him."
"I think I have an idea."
"Really?"
"Yes I’ll show you."
Astro-train transformed into a space shuttle and they walked inside.
They walked up to 6 pods in the wall and Megatron pushed a button on the side.
They opened up and out stepped 6 green and purple Cybertronians.
"These are the Constructicons." said Megatron
"Scrapper." said the first one
"Bone crusher." said the next.
"Hightower." said the third.
"Longhaul." said the fourth.
"Scavenger." said the next.
"Mixmasher." said the last.
"wow." said Discord.
"yes and this isn't even there most destructive form." responded Megatron.
"Oh I just got a great idea, instead of my original plan we can use these to invade Canterlot!"
"Well we had better hurry because according to the bug the Autobots are going there to."
"Perfect now we can deal with the Autobots, Twilight and friends and the princesses all at the same time ahahahahhahaha!"

The ponies and the Autobots stood on the train platform.
Omega supreme knew that the train would be too small for him so he told them to call him if they were in trouble.
The train arrived.
Twilight ran up to the engineers.
"Um sir's I need to borrow this train for the day."
"Why?" said the chief engineer.
Twilight tossed them a large bag of gold coins and said "Canterlot business."
"Oooooooooooh Kay." said the engineer taking off with all his men.

Later when they were all on the train
THUD! SCREEEEEEEEEEE!
"What was that?" said Twilight.
"It came from behind us." said Arcee
they had detached all but the coal car and one coach.
They ran back and saw it.
It was a huge purple train with a large Decepticon symbol on both sides.
"Astro-train." said Optimus.
Discord and Megaton stuck there heads out.
"END OF THE LINE LADIES!" shouted Discord.
"INCREASE THE SPEED!" shouted Twilight.
Every one was shoveling coal as fast as they could.
Then Dreadwing, Starscream, two drones and Megatron flew up and landed on the top of the train.
“Oh no” said Twilight.
Optimus, Arcee and Smokescreen jumped onto the roof of the train.
Arcee jumped up and took down both drones then went after Starscream.
Smokescreen took on Dreadwing.
And Optimus went up against the Decepticon leader.
“You’re getting better, Optimus.” Said Megatron. “But you will never be as good as me!”
CLANG!
“On the contrary Megatron, the correct terminology is I’ll never be as bad as you or as completely Insane!”
SMACK!
“If you think I’m Insane, then you wouldn’t last a day with my client.”
BANG!
“You helping Discord conquer this world is only another example of your ever growing Insanity!”
POW!
Up ahead there was a track splitter.
A laser shot out of Astro-train and hit the rusty old switch that hadn't been used in years.
The track switched and the friendship express rocketed down the wrong track.
“Farewell Optimus prime.” Said Megatron. “DECEPTICONS, TRANSFORM AND FALL BACK!”
Twilight looked at were the track was headed - right over a cliff!
"Oh no!" she said.
The train flew over the edge.
"BAIL OUT!" she shouted
every one jumped out.
Fluttershy caught Twilight and Rain bow caught every one else including the Autobots.
"Thanks." said Smokescreen.
"Mm hmm." said Rainbow sweating.
Then her wings gave out and they fell while Fluttershy and Twilight tried to catch them

Twilight and Flutter shy flew as fast as possible and landed on the ground,
Rainbow and the others were still falling.
Twilight raised her horn and made a magic safety net which caught every one else.
"ohmyprincess, ohmyprincess, ohmyprincess!" rambled Rarity.
"That was fun!" said Pinky "can we do it again?"
"Pinky you think every thing is fun." said Applejack.
"no I don't, I don't think sleeping is fun or gardening or digging or-" she went on rambling for a while.
"Gal, Optimus remind me NEVER to ride on a pony train again." said Ratchet
"well at least them Decepti-whats and Discord are finished Righ?" said Applejack
"I wouldn't count on it." said Bulkhead pointing up through a gap in the trees.
They all looked as the purple train rocketed over the edge, transformed into a space shuttle halfway to the ground and flew off.
"Dad, gum It." said Applejack
"now where are we?" said Smokescreen
"in the Everfree forest of course." said Twilight “although which section I don't know, the Everfree forest is HUGE."
Then large purple eyes started appearing all around them.
"SCRAPLET!" shouted Bulkhead raising his cannons.
"No Parasprites!" said Pinky.
"SCRAPLET!"
"PARASPRITE!"
"SCRAPLET!"
"PARASPRITE!"
"SCRAPLET!"
"SCRAPLET!"
"PARASPRITE!"
"Okey Doky Loki."
"Now wait just a minute!"
They continued arguing.
"this could go on for hours." said Applejack
"we could put a muzzle on both of them." said Ratchet
"hehehe now that would be somethin." giggled Applejack
"OK you four, quit it!" shouted Twilight. "It doesn't matter what they are; only that were surrounded by them!"
Everyone went silent.
A pair of the purple eyes came closer and out hoped a little blue fur ball with see through wings and bright eyes.
"That’s not a scraplet." said Bulkhead. "Looks kinda like one though."
"I told ya so!" said Pinky.
"oh shut up!" said Bulkhead
"we need to find a way to get rid of them." said Arcee
she and bumble bee both raised there cannons.
"Okay bring me a tuba!" said Pinky.
"I don't think that's necessary." said Twilight. "Were not carrying food they should leave us alone."
So they all quietly stepped around the parasprites.
Optimus signaled Omega Supreme once they found a clearing large enough for Omega supreme to land.
It was already dark out so they made camp.
"This is going to be a long night." said Twilight

Astro-train flew through the night sky.
"My lord we should reach the destination by morning." he said
"good." said Megatron.
"Well that just about does it for me." said Discord. "I’m going to hit the hay."
He snapped his fingers and a pile of hay appeared, he lied down on it.
"hmm to itchy." he said
he got up snapped his fingers and a cloud appeared, he fashioned it into a bowl shape and lied down again
"ah much better." he said and fell asleep.
"Lord Megatron." said Dreadwing. "I do not trust this one named Discord."
"Neither do I." replied Megatron. "But as you know we do not have enough Energon to make it back to earth and he seems to know what he is doing."
Dreadwing raised an eyebrow, motioning to the sleeping chaos lord.
"To a point." said Megatron. "And I respect him to a point also."
"Yes lord Megatron."

The morning light peaked into Astro-trains cabin.
Discord woke up and said "ah best night’s sleep Ive had in centuries, come to think of it the only night’s sleep Ive had in centuries!"
Starscream rolled his eyes.
"Lord Megatron we have arrived." said Astro-train
"Excellent." said Megatron.
They all looked out the windows at the grand capital city of Canterlot.
"It looks so peaceful." said Scrapper. "Until we devastate it ahahahhah!"
"Control your self Scrapper!" said Megatron. "lets see, zero artillery, plenty of guards easy to take down and the walls, Devastator can handle that."
"indeed." said Scrapper. "Now let’s get Scrapping."

Omega supreme flew over the forest.
"Hurry!" said Twilight. "We’ve got to get to Canterlot now!"
"If I accelerate any more when we arrive Transformation will be impossible." said Omega supreme
"for all of you?" asked Twilight.
"No just for Omega supreme." said Ratchet. "However his Energon levels are to low to do much good when we arrive any way, so Optimus it’s your decision."
"Indeed old friend." said Optimus. “It seems that speed is of the evidence and the gain does outweigh the risk, full speed ahead Omega."

Astro-train landed just outside the city.
"Constructicons you know what to do." said Megatron.
"Merge into DEVASTATOR!" shouted Scrapper.
All the Constructicons began attaching themselves to one Another until they formed a giant green and purple Cybertronian.
By now the guards shouted rather timidly "HALT WHO GOES THERE!"
"DECEPTICONS ATTACK!" shouted Megatron.
All the Decepticons began attacking in every way imaginable guns, air strikes and just plain kicks and punches.
And Discord simply sat on a theater chair and watched, laughing manically.

Starless night, the new captain of the guard, watched as the city failed, for the second time!
A guard ran up and said "sir were under attack!"
"I can see that!" said Starless night. "Alert the princesses and try to hold the enemy off."
"Yes sir!" said the guard
"Ahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha!" laughed a voice with an owner Starless did not recognize.

Devastator smashed through the gate
"careful now guys." said Discord. "I don't want you to trash my new city too badly."
"We will do as lord Megatron commands us." said Devastator. "Not you."
"OK, OK, geez talk about a stick in the mud."
Devastator knocked aside a whole row of guards with a single blow.
"DEVASTATOR IS UNSTOPPABLE!" it roared
Discord smiled, he knew that for him the opposite was true when it came time no one, not even the Decepticons would stand in his way

Omega supreme crashed into the ground right at the bottom of the cliff Canterlot was mounted to.
"No, no, no!" said Twilight. “We were supposed to land in Canterlot not beneath it!'
Omega supreme did not respond
"well were here now we'll just have to climb." said Ratchet
"CLIMB!" said all the ponies
"well I expect Rainbow and Fluttershy to fly." responded Ratchet. "But as for the rest of you, yes."
"How?" said Applejack.
Ratchet pulled out a strange looking cannon device.
“What’s that?” asked Rainbow
“A steel rope cannon.” Said Ratchet.
"OH." said every pony

Canterlot was taken.
Citizens cowered in fear.
The only thing left to stop the Decepticons and Discord were the two rulers of Equestria.
"Discord!" said Princess Celestia. "You’re reign of terror and chaos ends here!"
"or does it!" said Discord.
Megatron flew up and transformed landing in front of the princess'.
"You’re city has been taken!" he said. "You’re guards lay defeated as you soon will be!"
Both Celestia and Luna launched bolts of magic at him which died out when they got close.
"Such heroic nonsense." said Megatron. "you're attacks are useless against me whilst dark Energon runs through my veins."
"dark what?" said Luna weakly.
"this." said Megatron holding up his fusion cannon as it charged up.
The cannon fired.
The last things Celestia heard before she blacked out were "what should we do with them?" and "I think I have the perfect idea."

Megatron and the other Decepticons walked down the stairs into the pit prison.
And there standing in the middle of the room with a look of pure terror on his face stood Discord, a statue of him with a crack down the side.
"Say hello to my true body, even though it’s not much to look at, at the moment." said the Discord next to Megatron.
"So what do we do now?" asked Breakdown. "Smash it?"
"No, no that won't work even if you could."
"So what do we do?"
"You start arguing!" said Discord, he then vanished.
"Where did he go?" asked Knockout.
"Up your shiny polished back side." said Scrapper.
"Hey I may polish myself but I don't do it down there!"
"oh really?"
"Why I ought to-"
in the back of the room Megatron leaned against a wall and thought "how did I get caught up in this insanity?"
"Oh yeah well-"
"look!"
the statue of Discord began cracking, then purple light began showing out of the cracks and then-.
BOOM! Pieces of statue flew every where
"AT LAST! Ahaha AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Twilight and the others finally got on top of the cliff and looked at the devastated city of Canterlot.
"no." said Twilight. "We’re too late."
"But where are the princesses?" said Rarity "they wouldn't leave this place to fall."
Twilight shook her head she had been in many hard situations but none like this.

Celestia opened her eyes.
"Ugh" she groaned every muscle in her body ached.
She looked around and saw that she was inside some kind of metal room, Luna lay next to her still out.
There was a door to her left but it didn't open.
On her right where some windows and when she looked out she realized the metal room was flying and the ground was miles below.
She thought about breaking one of the windows and flying out but when she tried to use her magic it didn't work.
She looked up at her horn or at least where her horn should have been, it was gone!
She looked at her back and saw that her wings were gone to.
"Discord!" she thought.
She looked at Luna who was in the same situation.
Luna woke up and looked around and at herself
"oh brilliant." she said.
Then suddenly a voice spoke out of no where "ladies we have reached our destination we hope you have enjoyed fling air Astro-train!"
The door opened and they where sucked out into the sky, falling toward a small island.

Suddenly Megatron and the other Decepticons were in the Canterlot throne room and on the throne sat Discord.
Starscream looked around "how in the scrap did we get hear?!"
"My awesome powers of chaos again." said Discord "I thank you for helping me reclaim my body and now to get rid of you."
"What!" shouted the Decepticons
"you actually thought id give you Energon ahahahahhahaha!"
"We had a deal!" said Megatron
"well I've never been one for keeping up my end of bargains even if i could."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm the spirit of chaos remember? I can't create anything other than chaos, sure I can change things but i can't make things out of thin air."
He then snapped his finger and all the Decepticons except Megatron shrunk down and stopped moving.
Discord and Megatron looked equally surprised.
"It is as I suspected." said Discord "you're immune to my chaos magic but that doesn't mean I can't defeat you."
And with that a giant boxing glove appeared and launched Megatron out a window.
"Oh yeah!" said Discord "I just beat up the Decepticon leader with a boxing glove!"

Twilight and every one else heard a large shattering noise and they looked up to see something go flying out of a window.
"What’s that?" said Rainbow.
"I don't know but it's coming right for us!" said Smoke screen
they began running away and there was a loud thud and they turned around to see Megatron lying on the ground.
"Discord is a big, scrapping, TRAITOR!!!!"

Celestia and Luna had survived the fall.
"Stars I wish I had my wings back." said Luna.
"Amen to that." said Celestia.
Luna got up and began dragging logs to one spot on the beach.
"What are you doing?"
"Making a raft obviously."
"Do you know how to do that?"
"Of course, do you think I just sit on the moon doing nothing during the day? I read a lot to."
"Um I just..."
"you just what?"
"Nothing."
Luna dismissed this and continued building the raft.
Once she had got a sturdy looking craft she pushed it in the water and hopped on.
"Come on." she said
"I'm just going to sit and watch."
"Watch what?" said Luna.
Before Celestia could respond the raft suddenly sunk.
Luna splashed out of the water and drew a deep breath
"what happened?!"
"ahahahhah heeheehee its rock wood, it doesn't float ahahahhah."
"Now I remember why I found her so annoying!" thought Luna.

The ponies and the Autobots gathered around the great Decepticon lord.
"What do you mean?" said Twilight.
"More importantly why are you here?" said Arcee raising her guns.
Megatron looked around at the creatures surrounding him.
"What I mean is that Discord just easily dispatched my fellow Decepticons and launched me out a window."
"That sounds strangely familiar." said Twilight.
"It seems we may have to work together yet again Prime." said Megatron reluctantly
"to defeat yet another incarnation of chaos." said Optimus.
Well when Astro-train returns I may have something that can help us."
"By the all spark Megatron I will not allow you to use that!"
"It is in our best interest."
Both leaders stared at each other for along time.

"Come on Luna." said Celestia.
The moon princess remained silent as she dragged herself up on the shore.
"You’ve always gotten over my pranks before!"
Luna responded to this by shaking off water and getting the sun princess equally wet.
Celestia grunted as Luna burst up laughing.

The residents of Canterlot gathered in front of the strange stage that seemed to have appeared out of no where.
There was a puff of smoke and the lord of chaos himself appeared.
"Say hello to Equestria's new leader...... ME! Now watch as I through the entire world into chaos, but first I'm going to turn you all into babbling idiots."
"I refuse to become a babbling imbecile!" shouted a voice.
"And who is this?"
"My name is Hoidy toidy."
"Well then I suppose I don't have to do anything with you."
"What’s that supposed to mean?"
"in other words, Hoidy toidy, you are already a babbling moron."
"HEY!"
"So all the rest of you prepare to lose consciousness in three....two......one."
The crowd began doing impossible things-flying, running up walls and other obscure strange activities.
And the lord of disharmony sat on his throne and laughed.

The Cybertronian and the ponies came to a great canyon.
Megatron had already contacted Astrotrain.
Soon the large purple shuttle landed and transformed then handed a large metal cylinder to Megatron.
Megatron opened the case and brought out a large purple glowing crystal.
"What’s that?" said Twilight.
"The blood of Unicorn the chaos bringer." said Megatron.
Twilight shuddered there was something about the crystal that just made her feel like she was looking death in the face.
Megatron then threw the dark Energon onto the canyon.
The crystal landed with a loud "THUD!" and cracks in the ground appeared from which purple light shined.
Twilight felt like she was about to collapse and it only got worse when she looked at the great Decepticon leader.
His eyes were now glowing purple as were several other parts of his body.
"ARISE MY ARMY!!" he shouted.
Then an even more horrifying sight as rusted metal hands began poking up from the ground.
"YES!" shouted Megatron. "IT"S GOOD TO BE BACK!"

Discord sat on his throne laughing at the chaos he was creating.
"Now what should I do? Change the color of the sky? Ahahahhah now that would be a sight to see."
He picked up one of the Decepticon - now - action figures.
"You know I could make a fortune with these and then sell the rights to a really bad movie director! Ahahahahhahaha! Oh I crack my self up!"

The squad of 6 ponies, 6 Autobots, 2 Decepticons and 15 Zombie-cons marched up to Canterlot.
"BY THE ALL SPARK!" said Megatron, Optimus and ratchet all at once.
Buildings were floating ponies were running upside down and several other surreal things.
"Discord" said Twilight "his version of eternal chaos."
The gate had been repaired some how and they walked through it-
-and ended up in the Star-swirl the bearded section of the archives.
"What in tarnation?!" said Applejack.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" went the alarm
"huh?" said Discord. "What’s this?"
He searched mentally through Canterlot and found them
"aha!" the lord of chaos said "lets have some fun shall we."
He picked up the figure of Devastator.

"Discord must be messing with the castles lay out!" said Twilight.
"There’s another door over here!" said Arcee.
They went through and ended up in Canterlots grand hall with a very large green and purple Cybertronian in the middle of the room.
"Devastator." said Optimus.

Twilight quickly spotted a door at the other end of the room.
But there was a giant Cybertronian in the way.
"We will distract it while the ponies make a run at Discord." said Optimus.
"What about my revenge!" said Megatron.
"it can wait, as I understand from what Twilight has told me about Discord she and her friends are the only ones able to defeat him."
"FINE! , MY LEGION, ATTACK THE COLOSSUS' HEAD!"
"Go Twilight defeat our foe."
Twilight nodded and ran for the door as the Autobots charged.
Laughter from a voice she new all to well echoed as they ran to find a way to Canterlot tower.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, JUST KEEP RUNNING TWILIGHT SPARKLE, JUST KEEP RUNNING, AHAHAHAHAH!"

As they ran down the halls and room’s Rainbow flew toward twilight and said "why are we just running? Jump on!"
Twilight did as instructed and so did Pinky.
Applejack and Rarity jumped on Fluttershy.
And with that they crashed out a window and flew strait to Canterlot tower.
They grabbed the elements put them on and suddenly were in the throne room of Canterlot.
Discord sat on the throne and picked up Starscream who grew back to his full size and transformed involuntarily.
Discord then levitated Fluttershy and put her in the cockpit.
"And keep you're hooves legs and other pony appendages inside the vehicle at all times and have fun!"
The Cybertronian with the pony inside then took off and flew out a window.
No one was sure who screamed louder Fluttershy or Starscream

Applejack looked around; she was no longer in the throne room she was in some kind of hall with a lot of twist and turns.
"Another maze?!" she said.
She decided there was no point in standing around so she started walking.

Rarity realized she was no longer in the throne room.
She was in a long hall with a door clear at the other end and on both sides there were jewels and fine silks and fabric.
"Ooooooohhh..." she said.
Discords voice echoed through the hall.
"I suppose I should tell you, if you touch any of these you'll be trapped in here and never see you're friends again."
"Oh noooooooooooooo!"She yelled

Pinkie looked around her friends were gone and she now set at a desk.
A paper and a quill appeared before her and Discords voice spoke
"Are you prepared for you're math test?!"
Pinkie gasped in horror.

When Fluttershy had zoomed out of the room Rainbow immediately took off after her.
"Come on, come on!" she said.
The flying Cybertronian was amazingly fast.

Twilight now stood alone facing Discord.
"Ah yes now for our due." he said "I know the perfect place, green skies, blue grass what more could one want out of life? Hmm maybe a milkshake?"
He snapped his fingers and a milk shake appeared in his hand.
"Ok, first off were having a duel not going on a picnic." said the purple unicorn. “And don't you mean blue skies and green grass?”
"Green grass? What planet are you from?...oh."

Suddenly Twilight and discord were in some where different.
It was black all around.
Discord stood facing her holding a plunger like a sword.
"En guard, Twilight sparkle."

Flutter shy was panicking.
She pressed the emergency S.O.S several times, but nothing was happening.
"HELP!" she cried.

"Rainbow dash pushed on she almost had it.
"Just a little closer."
Then all at once a sonic rain-boom appeared.
“OH YEAH!” shouted Rainbow.

Pinkie kept on filling out the answers.
She was TERRIBLE at math.
Then she remembered Discord hadn't said anything about getting them all correct!
She began writing the most random answers.

Rarity pressed on.
It was just so hard and the hall was just so long!
Then she thought about the diamond dogs cave.
It was so filthy and-
she started running for the door and stopped thinking.

Applejack turned a corner and found a door.
"FINALLY!" she said and swore she would never set hoof in another maze again if it was her choice.
She reached out and opened the door.

Twilight began blasting magic at Discord.
He dodged nearly every last bolt of it.
"Come on Twilight you can do better than that."
He laughed again.
Then she warped behind him and blasted every last ounce of magic she had left.

Rainbow finally caught up with Starscream.
She smashed the window then grabbed Fluttershy.
"Now let’s get back to the throne room." she said.

Pinkie was writing so fast the paper was smoking.
4*4= 29
5/3= fish
70+20/60= cupcakes
then she was finished.

"alright Twilight you win." said Discord getting up "but now I place upon you a curse!"
"Curses aren't real." said Twilight.
"Mine are, I place upon you the curse that when you need them the most the elements will fail you, as will you're friends!"
With that she was suddenly back in the throne room with her friends.

"Alright Discord now-" began Twilight
"its time to meet my fate, be defeated, be gone, its time to say asta lavista." interrupted Discord.
"Sure any of those." said Twilight.
With that the elements began there work, the six friends rose into the air, their eyes lit up and KA-PLAM! Discord was a statue again."

The princesses were sitting on the beach brain storming, when it happened.
"KA-PLAM!"
A huge explosion blasted through the air.
The princesses looked themselves over, their wings and horns had returned.
"Twilight has succeeded." said Celestia, smiling.
Luna nodded and with that the two rulers took to the sky and headed back to Canterlot.
******
When the princesses got back to Canterlot there was a lot of work to be done.
They had to convince the Decepticons that Discord was defeated and they missed the whole thing.
Twilight had to explain why every single royal fichus in the castle had been knocked over.
But in the end it all worked out.
The princesses easily regenerated Omega supreme.
And now they all stood in the gardens in front of a giant stone arch.
"Um princess Celestia." said Twilight. "What is this?"
"In the days of before and during the war portals were constructed to lead to other places." responded the Alicorn.
"Other places in equestria?"
"No just other places in general."
The princess then used her horn to ignite a gem at the top of the arch.
The inside of the arch lit up and was now filled with a blue glow.
"This will take you back to Ear - Erieth - Era..?"
"Earth." said Optimus.
"Oh yes earth, I still think that is such a strange name."
Rainbow turned to the statue of Discord.
"So why don't we just destroy him?" she asked.
Bulkhead took out his wrecking ball and said “good idea!”
With that he jumped up and smashed down into the statue.
There was now a crater were he stood and the statue still stood not even chipped.
Breakdown laughed. "Aha hah not as strong as you used to be eh, Bulkhead ahahahhah!"
Bulkhead growled.
Princess Celestia shook her head "you don't understand, as the spirit of chaos Discord can't be destroyed."
"Well not that this isn't interesting." said Megatron. "But I'm leaving, come on Decepticons."
With that he stepped through the portal and the Decepticons followed.
"Farewell Twilight sparkle." said Optimus.
"good bye, Optimus prime." said Twilight.
And with that the Autobots stepped through the portal.

THE END
"or is it?" thought Discord.

Comments ( 15 )

talk to JDPrime22 he/she will improve ur story

I'm pretty good with formatting if you need help, just PM me.

I'm not even as old as you.

What in the flipping flying flopping FUCK is with all of these bad stories marring my reading experience?! WHY?! Jesus! Nice trollfic, by the by.

>>BaconHazard ok i didnt wright a troll fic :flutterrage: i tried as hard as i could to make the story good :raritycry: and im sorry if i inflicted pain on youre oh so GLaDOS forsaken reading experience and i have been recently rereading this and i realized it sucked but it wasnt meant to be a troll fics i HATE troll fics and keep in mind i wrote this before i read any other fan fics this one was bound to crash and burn but i promise my next one will be better :scootangel:

OK, kid, you're 14 (or you were when you wrote this), so I'm gonna cut you some slack that it seems no one else was willing to.

Your story actually doesn't suck nearly as much as it looks like it sucks. This is because your formatting is awful. You aren't consistent about capitalizing the starts of sentences, you start a new paragraph every sentence (you should start a new paragraph for every new line of dialogue, but you can have more than one consecutive line of description), you mix up constructions like your and you're; all this makes it difficult to even read the story. It's also very, very rushed. But, on the other hand, you produced 8 thousand mostly correctly spelled words, which hung together in a relatively coherent plot, where the characters were at least vaguely in character. You kept Discord appropriately powerful (I can't tell you how tired I am of stories where giant transforming robots can kick the butt of a reality warper) and didn't have him do anything out of character; you didn't let either the Cybertronians or the Mane 6 do everything; and your OOC moments felt more like comedy than like you actually don't get the characters (like the scene with Celestia and Luna and Celestia's trying to build a boat.)

If you rewrite into proper English formatting to make it easier to read, make sure you correct the misspellings that are the use of the wrong word (MS Word and Google Docs will not catch those on spellcheck, you need to do it yourself or recruit someone to help you), and watch out for run-on sentences (run-on sentences is where you have multiple separate sentences separated by commas rather than ending with a period and starting the next with a capital letter), your story will be greatly improved. Your content is far from perfect but frankly I have read much, much worse on this site; simply fixing your grammar, spelling and formatting will do a lot to help you here.

I admit that your story is rough around the edges but This can definitely become a great story. You might want to take the time to read what you typed to avoid some minor mistakes. Also in terms of pacing, it does not bother me so much especially since you are a beginner at this. So just keep working at it.:rainbowdetermined2::pinkiehappy:

"Ponies? You mean those hoofed beasts the humans ride on for pleasure?" .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sorry (i'm not really) but that is just hilarious considering all the clop tics on this site... :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment