• Published 24th Feb 2013
  • 575 Views, 6 Comments

Headline and the Power of Friendship (Book 1) - Headline



This is the story of Headline: A pegasus who tries to mix an ordinary life with a dangerous concern.

  • ...
4
 6
 575

Epilogue

“That was one month ago. Now, he still works as one of the best reporters in Equestria, spends time with Fluttershy, and still goes to his brother's grave every day to talk to him. That is the end of the story.”

“Ohhh...come on Uncle Bold.”

“Yeah, I thought there was more to this story.

“Sorry, my nephews, Pen and Paper, but that is all there...”

“Hi Dad. Man your door needs work, it's all creaky sounding.”

“HEADLINE!!!”

“Heeeey, there are my cousins...Oh...man you are both heavy to pick up, since when did you all grow up?”

“Very funny cuz.”

“Well it is late my nephews and you need to head home to your parents.”

“Awww...do we have to?”

“Sorry cousins but it is late and I don't need to get a letter from your mom, telling me that I let my cousins stay without permission. C'mon, time to go home.”

“Promise you will tell us your reporting stories?”

“Dad.”

“What?”

“You did not tell them my reporting stories?”

“Well, they wanted to hear about your exciting adventure then tell them about your reports, but when I tried to, they wanted to hear the rest of the story.”

“O.k. Pen and Paper, next time you come over, I will tell you.”

“YAY! Good night Headline. Good night Uncle Bold.”

“Good night Pen and Paper.”

“Now, why did you come over Headline?”

“Well, what do you think of this?”

“...Wow. You are moving up in the future. Is this something she wouldn't mind doing?”

“We've known each other for six years. This is her choice. I will agree either way. However, in my mind...I believe this is something we can do...together.

Author's Note:

It is your decision to think what Headline is talking about at the end. Even though, I think you would already know. I thought it would be a good idea for the readers' to decide things here for themselves.

Comments ( 3 )

2180677>I thank you for your helpful tips and I will do my best to change them when I have time. Know first, this is the first time I have ever written a story and my grammar, usually, has not always been the brightest in my life. I figured someone would soon tell me of these things and I thank you for telling me truthfully.

In all honesty, I feel as though this was a fairly successfully written first story. You were very good with making your plot line, although there were quite a few shaky parts in the first half. During the second half, however, I think you got more confident in your writing, as the story seemed to flow more freely. I also saw less grammar and spelling errors near the end, though there were still a few.

I must say that I'm a pretty big fan of Assassin's Creed, as I'm assuming that this is what these assassins were based off of. When I started reading, that was mostly what I was expecting, though I couldn't have guessed the series of events you put into play as the story progressed. I especially didn't see that ending coming at all.

So in the long run, I can see that with enough practice and a little help, you may be able to be a great writer. Also, just out of curiosity, does this mean that your personal favorite character in the show is Fluttershy, or did you just pick her because you though she best fit that role in the story?

2185075 Well, first off, let me thank you for reading my story and informing me of my errors. I'm very grateful. To answer your question, yes, Fluttershy is personally my favorite pony. I like her a lot because of her cuteness and how shy she is. Lastly, I thank you very much for all your compliments and information you gave me. I'm hoping pretty soon to have a family member of mine re-look my story over to help me fix the grammar and spelling. I will let you know when it is revised. :yay:

Login or register to comment