• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,254 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
105
 797
 2,254

PreviousChapters Next
59. Why?

When I stopped crying I looked up to see that the stallions were slowly getting up, Discord was patently waiting for all of this to sink in to each and every other pony in the room, and the other mares were trying to comfort me.

“Why?” everypony turned to me, at least, the ones that weren’t already looking.

“What?” asked Discord.

“Why would you do this?” he beamed at my question.

“Well you see, my dear Twilight, your princess asked me to.” I didn’t believe him.

“No, she wouldn’t do that!” I stood and defied the monster that sat before me.

“Oh? Then where is your precious ruler? Hm? I don’t see her.” He looked around, under the throne, picked up EQ and checked under him, then sat back down with an ‘I told you so’ look on his smug little face.

“Why would she do that?” I took a step back.

“Something about preparing you.” He waved his paw around.

“What would she be preparing me for?” I was now afraid he was telling the truth.

“Spoilers!” he shook his index finger from side to side.

“What happens now?” Fluttershy asked “are you going to be a good boy or do we have to trap you again?”

“Oh, I’ve always been a good boy. I was just following orders.”

“From who?” Rarity asked.

“I already told you, Celestia.” he deadpanned.

“Can I still have muffins?” Ditzy yelled, Discord snapped and the mare was covered in muffins “thank you!” she started eating the pastries.

There was a minute where the only sound was Ditzy eating. Then a question popped into my head.

“Where are the princesses?” I asked him.

“You know, they never told me where they would go in the meantime. Maybe they’re out doing something.” He put his finger to his chin in a motion of thought.

“We have been watching the whole time.” Came the soothing voice of Celestia, but I didn’t feel soothed.

“Why would you do this to me!?” I yelled at the ceiling, which is where the voice seemed to be coming from.

“Like Discord said, to prepare you.” the voice said.

“What kind of preparation would require me to lose my first love, the love of my life?!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Discord came back with another “spoilers!” and a finger shake.

“Shut it!!” I yelled at him, he seemed genuinely frightened.

“Yes, my lady.” He bowed and stayed quiet from then on out.

“Where are you?!” I yelled up.

“Here” Celestia and Luna teleported into the room.

“Now look me in the eye and tell me that this was the best thing for me.” I was on the verge of tears.

She walked up to me and looked me in the eye “this was our best option.”

“Option?” I was surprised, almost anything would have been better.

“We needed you to experience loss.” Now I was shocked.

“What? What other options were there?”

“We could have killed off one of your friends or family.” I was horrified.

“What kind of sick joke is this?!?!”

“Be silent, young one.” Luna was possibly losing her patients.

“At least tell me why!”

“You dare make demands of-” Luna was stopped by her sisters’ hoof.

“She has just experienced loss; this only shows us that we were successful.”

“Successful in what?!” I yelled at them “making me miserable?”

“In a sense, yes.” Celestia answered.

“Why?” I sat down and started to cry.

“That will be revealed in time. For now, go home, live on, and try to be happy.” She gave me a sorry smile as the guards came in to escort us out, Fixinit helped me leave.

When we finally made it back to the chariots we all said our goodbyes as we departed, I stayed silent the whole ride back, just like the ride there. When we got back to the tree house we opened the door and it was a mess. There were tables on their sides, books all over the floor, when I checked my room there were sleeping ponies everywhere, but I didn’t care. I picked everypony up and put them outside my door. When every last one of them was outside I collapsed on my bed and cried.

Author's Note:

sorry all for the unusualy short chapter, the last one was long and if you cut it right they would both be over 1000 words.

PreviousChapters Next