• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,251 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
105
 797
 2,251

PreviousChapters Next
21. Relationships are confusing

“Well I was just… I just… I don’t know how to explain it.” I could tell how serious this was, whatever is was.

“Ok, let’s look at it like scientists. What is the cause and reaction?”

“Let’s see, whenever I see you I get a little weak all over, my heart skips a beat or two, I get the feeling of pressure between my rear legs, and I can't stop thinking about you.” Now you all might be thinking she made it real obvious what she was trying to say, let me say now that I dumbed it down for all of you. I'm not calling you dumb; there just might be some readers that wouldn’t understand what she actually said. She actually used a ton of really long and scientific words that I understood perfectly... but she didn’t know that.

My response was something to the effect of “I see. Are there any other things you would like to tell me about?”

“no.” she was obviously embarrassed by what she had just said, even if she thought I didn’t understand it.

“Well then, either you have some weird disease that I know of back on earth, or you’re in love.”

She looked at me with surprise. She thought I didn’t understand and that I was just playing along. “y-you got all of that?”

“Clear as day.”

“You’re smarter than I thought.”

“I’ll take that as a complement.” I said happily.

“So what do we do now?”

“Well, I need to confess something, too.” she looked at me; I was staring at the table “you’ve kinda grown on me, too.” I looked her in the eyes “is this what you want?”

She looked like she was about to burst with joy “yes!!” and she jumped and hugged me around the neck “I even pulled this book out, ‘relationships 101’.”

I took the book from her “we don’t need this.” I looked at her, she looked like she was about to freak from panic “but if you feel more comfortable, we can give it a read.”

“Great, I already got the first chapter down.”

“And what would that be?”

“‘Manipulating him.’” I gave her a questioning look, then turned to chapter one. Sure enough, it was called ‘Manipulating him’.

“Why you-”

“You said we could read it, were you lying? But I would have noticed, so I guess you weren’t.” she used that drastic point again. She smirked while I scowled.

“fine.” Then we started to read chapter two, ‘how to start’ this proved to be helpful, it told us what questions to ask about each other, our interests, our do’s and don’ts, and other very important questions that proved how little I actually knew twilight. We finished chapter two and read on until dinner was ready at 9:00. When we finished we went back to reading the book.

We got to chapter five and we had established comfortable hugging status and were decided on what to do in the next week according to our favorite activities. Then chapter five was kissing. Twilight had begun to blush “twi, if you want we can save this one for later.”

“That would be great.”

“Ok,” I turned to the next chapter and then slammed the book shut “I think that’s enough for tonight.”

“Why? I thought we were just going to skip kissing.” she looked a little worried.

“Yeah, beyond kissing is… other activities I don’t think you would want to do before kissing.”

She started to blush a little brighter “oh.”

“Yeah.”

“I guess we can try kissing.”

I looked at her “are you sure you want to rush it? I’ve had some pretty fast relationships with some girls where they went to quickly and it ended abruptly.”

“I wouldn’t mind trying it.”

“Ok, only if you’re sure.”

“I'm sure.” And with that we started to lean closer until we were only a few centimeters away from each other’s lips. Then contact was made. I don’t know why but my mind played the sounds I heard as a little boy, the ones of the first man on the moon. ‘That’s one small step for man… and one giant leap, for mankind.’ ‘How true that is.’ then my brain sort of stopped working as I focused on the kiss.

It was a closed mouth kiss, nothing special, something you would expect two middle school kids to do. Then the unthinkable happened. Spike had been aroused from sleep by the noises of us talking downstairs and was curious when the talking stopped. He had come down the stairs quietly and scanned the area. He saw us on the couch kissing and put a claw to his mouth to muffle the noise that would come out. I noticed the little guy and pushed twilight away quickly. Wrong move.

“Oh, Dillon, was it uncomfortable? Did I do something wrong? Am I just that bad? Oh you probably don’t like me anymore. I'm so sorry I dragged you into this. I'm so bad.” She put her head between her hooves.

“Twi, that was great, but we have company.” I nodded towards the stairs. She looked to where spike was still staring at them, shocked out of his own scales.

“YOU LITTLE-!!” she jumped up and ran towards the stairs. Spike ran to their room and locked the door. This gave me enough time to catch up to twilight and pick her up. “PUT ME DOWN!! ILL KILL THAT LITTLE DRAGON!!”

“Trust me Twi, he’s not worth it.”

“Fine.” she was obviously still really angry.

I whispered into her ear “but we will get him back later.”

She smiled devilishly, quite out of character for her, but it disappeared after a moment. “Ok, spike, I'm coming in now. I'm not angry I just want to talk.” She unlocked the door and walked in to find spike scribbling a letter down. He saw her enter, panicked, and lit it on fire. “SPIKE!! WHAT WAS THAT!?!?” twilight was enraged again.

“Just a letter to the princess. She told me to tell her when you found a special-some-pony. Don’t hurt me.” He curled up into a ball and squealed the last part.

“YOU ARE DEAD!!” she started to stomp forward but I grabbed her, spun her around, and gave her a real kiss.

Author's Note:

dude... she's either gonna kill you or love you...
Dillon: I know, but better she killed me than spike.
me: how noble of you, there might be something I can do to help get you both out in one piece.
Dillon: any thing to save my life.
me: heheh, ok.

PreviousChapters Next