• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,245 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
106
 797
 2,245

PreviousChapters Next
47. Honey, I'm home!

Fixinit got home later that day, he opened the door and announced “honey, I'm home!” then he walked in and found me, in the position he left me in “have you been like that all this time?” he walked over to me, kneeling to eye level.

I just nodded, then he kissed the end of my nose and I smiled.

“spike, what’s for dinner?” spike had been in the bedroom this entire time, he was reading something over for me, I was trying to teach him some important skills he would need to have if he were to ever go off on his own; he now came sliding down the railing.

“I was going to make spaghetti, how’s that sound?” he hit the ground and slid into the kitchen.

“That sounds great, spike.” I looked into Fixinit’s eyes, he looked back.

“We should get ready for dinner.” He said in a lower tone.

“But he hasn’t even started.” He gave a small smile.

“Then we should hurry.” he took my hoof and helped me up, then we walked up the stairs and into my room.

Now before we continue, I would like to get something clear. What came next surprised me over anything else. I hadn’t expected this at all. This was even bigger than the doozie. And no, we did not attempt reproduction.

“Twilight.”

“Yes?”

“I don’t want to take this too fast.” He was talking lower and in a serious voice, this slightly concerned me.

“What do you mean?”

“You said that you slept with Dillon after only a little while, right?”

“Yes.”

“And he left.” I almost saw him cringe when he said that, but he was faced away so I couldn’t quite tell.

“yes.” Now my tone was sad.

“Then you slept with Silver after the first date.”

“yes.” I was starting to get a little ashamed at how I look to him.

“And now he’s after Applejack.”

“yes.” I looked at my hooves.

“I don’t want that happening to you again.” He lifted my chin, just like my dream, he was smiling.

“Thank you.” our heads moved closer and closer, then we connected; I held the back of his head, pulling him closer to me.

We kissed for the next minute or so, and then we parted, staring into each other’s eyes.

“I think I really do love you, Fixinit.” I smiled genuinely.

“I know I love you.” he hugged me, tight.

“Dinners ready!” spike yelled from downstairs.

-----

For some reason, Twilight and Fixinit went upstairs when I started making my spaghetti. I didn’t think anything of it, she was probably telling him about one of her studies, maybe the time she followed Pinky Pie around through bushes and stuff. Heh, he would be one to like a little stalker story. When they got down I had the table set up for four. Silver wasn’t back yet so one of the spaces would be empty. The spaghetti was all on one plate, and they were long noodles, just the way I knew she liked them. The large mound would keep temperature for a longer period of time and the longer strands would be the optimum choice for eating because there is more of a chance that the fork will catch, as she put it.

“What’s got you two in such a great mood?” Twilight answered immediately.

“Oh, Fixinit here just listened to one of my papers on Quantum Entanglement, that’s all.”

“I found it quite interesting.” He said it in a genuine tone, so I thought that it was legit.

“You two are a perfect match for each other.” I turned around to continue to set up the table.

We sat down to eat and dug in. Fixinit looked polite, kinda like Rarity, Twilight did her best to copy him, keeping her back straight, her head high, and her hooves in her lap. I thought that they looked a bit silly.

“Are you two ok? You look like you trying to impress somepony.” They looked at me, then to each other, then back to me; then they relaxed and ate normally.

“So Fixinit, how was work?” Twilight asked him.

“Work was ok, uneventful, and boring. I barely made it through the day with my music.”

“That’s good; at least you didn’t go crazy.” Twilight smirked as she said this.

“Yeah.” They chuckled “how was your day?”

“Same as yours, uneventful. I made it through by reading a few books.”

“We all have our preferences.” Fixinit smiled at her, they’re acting weird today.

They started to eat in silence, I thanked Celestia. Then I saw something that I thought was hilarious. There was a single noodle leading from Twilights plate to the large plate, then there was another leading to Fixinits plate. If by the off chance that those two noodles were actually one noodle they would kiss. Then the unthinkable happened. They started to slurp said noodle, it was one noodle, they moved closer and closer, Fixinit opened his eye and smirked at me, then cut the strand and watched as Twilight slurped up the rest.

“Why’d you do that?” I asked him.

“Well, I wasn’t about to give a baby dragon a show like that, now was I?” he responded, smirking the whole time.

“Whatever.” I went back to eating.

A few minutes after that Silver got back. He walked into the kitchen and greeted us.

“Hey guys, what’s for dinner?”

“Spaghetti.” We all responded at once.

“Cool.” He sat down and reached for a fork, then it hit us, all at once; the smell of his BO was overwhelming.

“Go take a shower!” Fixinit yelled in a hysterical tone.

“What, you can't take a little smell?” Silver took one fork of noodles, slurped up the access, and started to reach for another.

Then Twilight picked him up, in her magic of course, and carried him to the bathroom upstairs. A minute later she came back and cast an aroma smell on the room, it started to smell like lilacs, roses, dandelions, and other assorted flowers. We all gasped in a deep breath of air, smelling the wonderful fragrances of nature.

Author's Note:

wow, i was writing it and i could smell him.
Silver: was it really that bad?
all: YES!!
Silver: ok, ok, ill do better.

PreviousChapters Next