• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,253 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
105
 797
 2,253

PreviousChapters Next
12. Meeting dinky

After about an hour I had the screen and the keyboard done, but that was the easy part. I still had all of the internal circuits and the energy source was still biting at the back of my mind. So this was going to be an issue in the future, but that would have to wait because twilight came down the stairs and seemed surprised that I was still working. “Hey Dillon?”

“Yeah?” I responded but didn’t stop drawing.

“Don’t you think you should take a break?” she asked in concern, knowing how stressed she got after working for too long.

“Hmm,” I stopped drawing “I’ve only gotten the screen and keyboard done but I guess I can take a break, as long as I get back to it soon. What did you have in mind?” I looked at her.

“Oh, um…” this caught her off guard, she hadn’t planned anything and was just suggesting a break, that’s when she remembered dinky, I must have seemed like I owed her something. “You wanna go see dinky?”

I jumped at the chance “of course, the little filly that saved me, right?”

“Yes, that dinky.”

“Let’s go then.” And with that we were out the door.


About 15 minutes later we were in the section of Ponyville that was designated for housing. I saw all kinds of houses, ones that looked like they were from the dark ages and some were as modern as the one I lived in. we stopped at one of the older houses and twilight turned to me “this is the doo household.”

“Thanks twilight, I really appreciate It.” and with that I walked up to the front door and knocked. It only took a minute for a cross-eyed mare to come to the door.

“hello.” She said in an overly cheery voice.

“Hi, is dinky here?”

“yep.” We stared at each other for about thirty seconds.

“Can I see her?”

“Nope.”

“Why not.”

“You took her from me and I was scared for a long time before she found me and we went home.”

I was shocked, she actually thought I took her “I'm sorry that she was gone so long, she followed us home because I didn't know where you were, we fed her and she said that she could find her way home," I took a short pause "and she saved my life, I was just going to thank her.”

“Well in that case…” then she slammed the door in my face, I was even more shocked.

I knocked again and again she opened the door.

“What?” she had an annoyed tone.

“I want to thank dinky for saving my life. Can I at least see her?”

"no." the door shut again.

I knocked once more, starting to get the slightest bit angry.

"Please." I begged.

she took a second to consider the options, then said “Fine, since you obviously won’t leave until you do see her,” she turned her back to me and yelled into the house “dinky, you have a visitor.”

From inside the house I heard the voice I had heard in the ally and the dream yell back “who is it.”

The mare at the door yelled back “I don’t know, come look, he says he knows you.”

Seconds later dinky came galloping to the door “Dillon!!” she jumped into my arms and this shocked the mare and me alike “I had a dream where I was in a dark place then you opened a door and told me the story about the colt who cried timberwolf!” this made me think, she didn’t notice the apartment, she heard colt instead of boy and timberwolf instead of wolf. Was this a pony/human thing or what?

“Oh tell me all about it.” I put her down.

“Sure, come inside.” And she started to walk inside but the mare stopped her.

“Now dinky, we don’t invite random ponies into our house.” she talked in the most motherly tone.

“I know mommy, but I know Dillon, he saved me from that dark room.” ‘And you saved me from death.’ I thought.

She looked at me intently, as if deciding what to do next “fine, he can stay, but only for your story.”

“Thanks mommy.” Then Dinky ran into the house gleefully, me and twilight started to walk in but the mare stopped us.

“If you touch her so help me-”

“Don’t worry, I mean no harm.” And with that we all walked in to join dinky on the couch.

She told me the story of the dream we shared, I didn’t tell any of them I had the same dream, I didn’t want to make myself look weird or ruin dinky’s mood.

“Then you said ‘and that’s the story of the colt who cried timberwolf.’ Isn’t that weird? Why do you think that I dreamt about you? Was it a sign that you were coming here today?” she seemed so happy.

“The world works in mysterious ways dink.” And I mussed her mane; this got me a threatening stare from the mare dinky called ‘mommy’, but I shrugged it off.

“Hey, Dillon? Can you come back tomorrow?” I looked at the other mares in the room, twilight gave me a look that said ‘it’s your life’ and ‘mommy’ gave me a stare that said ‘if you come back, your head is mine!!’ but I paid no attention.

“I would love to, dink. But it’s getting kinda late, and I really gotta go, ok?”

“Aw, ok, only if you come back tomorrow though.”

“Ok, I will. Bye.” Then me and twilight were walked to the door by the mare and on our way out I turned and said “oh, wait, we were never properly introduced. Hello, I'm Dillon, the human.” I stuck a hand out for the mare to shake

“And I'm ditzy doo, most people call me Derpy hooves though, I’ve learned to live with the insults though.”

“What insults?”

“The ones about my eyes being funny.” She looked away and I crouched down so that we were at eye level.

“What’s wrong with them?”

“My right eye is off center, a lazy eye.” I pulled her chin to look into my eyes.

“Your eyes are beautiful. The right one being off center just makes you special. Don’t let anypony tell you any different, ok?”

She was stunned; nopony had ever called her eyes beautiful, only insulting names “th-thank you.”

“I'm only saying it because it’s true.” And with that I stood up and I and twilight walked away.

Author's Note:

aaaawwww! he's got a crush on derpy! how cute!
Dillon: I do not, she needed moral support!
me: keep tellin yourself that, Romeo. but remember, I write the story.
Dillon: ugh, when will you stop manipulating me with that?
me: never.

PreviousChapters Next