• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,252 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
105
 797
 2,252

PreviousChapters Next
84. Mourning

Luckily I had pretty fast reaction time, being a time lord has its perks. I grabbed the mares tail as she rushed away, stopping her from launching off the edge.

“Let me go! I need to go save him!”

“Twilight, stop!”

“No, he sacrificed himself for me!”

“You can't do anything to help!”

“Yes I can, I could teleport up!”

“The impact would kill you both!”

It was true. When a unicorn teleports all of the momentum, if any, that was built up beforehand would be transferred to the after place, it would be like if Twilight and Fixinit fell from the height of the cliff onto solid ground, the cliff might even break!

Twilight slumped down, inches away from the cliff edge. She was crying heavily. I let go of her tail and sat on the cliff edge to comfort her. As we sat there hugging I glanced down into the pit expecting to see a tiny brown dot against the far away crawling earth worms. But there was nothing. I looked closely trying to pick up on anything. But I couldn’t find anything other than the worms deep in the pit. I dismissed it as he was already within the worms, maybe being digested right then and there. We got up and went back to the TARDIS to go home.

I set her next to a railing, in case the gravity went out again, while I walked over to the control panel, “ok, I’ll set it for a minute after my arrival at the castle, hopefully that will give them enough time for the past us to leave the room before the new us arrive.” I explained.

Twilight continued silently crying into her hooves.

-----

It took a little longer than expected to get back to the right place and time, but as soon as I was sure that we were in our correct position I informed Twilight. She wiped her eyes and put on a tough face.

“Let me go first. I might have been wrong and we might be putting ourselves in a particularly dangerous situation.” She just nodded. “I shouldn’t be long.” I assured as I stepped through the door.

When I looked around the new room it was much smaller than expected and with very different decorations, coloring, and inhabitants. I also saw Time Turner.

“Hello, Turner!” I said enthusiastically.

“Hello, Doctor!” he said equally enthusiastically.

I turned to the third body in the room “hello again, Fixinit, good to see you alive! How was your trip through the stomach of an earth worm?”

“What?” I turned to Turner.

“What time is it?” I was serious.

“This is Fixinit; he’s only been in Ponyville for a week or so.” Turner explained.

“Ah, never mind then, how’s the hunt for Dillon, have you gone to the castle yet?” the man asked.

“We just got back. Who are you?”

“I'm the Doctor.” I stated proudly.

“Just the Doctor?”

“Yep!”

“Ok, Doc, how did you get here?”

“The TARDIS.”

“What’s that?”

“This sexy beauty behind me.”

He took a long look at the blue box behind me.

“And that’s the TARDIS. Ok, how did it just appear like that?”

Just then Twilight seemed to grow impatient because she poked her little purple head out.

“Doctor, how much longer?” she asked, then she and Fixinits eyes locked.

“Twilight?” he asked.

“Fixinit!” she yelled as she ran at the stallion.

She tackled him in a bear hug and kissed him, I averted my eyes while this was going on, I noticed Turner doing the same. When I started hearing voices again I turned back.

“I was so worried, I thought you might have died, but the doctor wouldn’t let me go after you and then he pulled me back into the TARDIS and we flew off to some other time and now here we are. I love you so much!” she pulled him into a tight embrace.

“Um Twilight,” I said, She looked up to me and I pointed to my watch.

“What?”

“This isn’t your time.” I tried to explain while being vague enough so I wouldn’t change the timeline all together.

“Oh, I'm sorry.” She got off of him and walked over to me.

“Who… what’s going on?” he asked, still more than a little dazed by Twilights… reaction.

“Nothing, forget we ever came.” I told the stallion.

“Trust me, that won’t happen any time soon.” He said.

“Well… then I’ll see you later… I hope.” Twilight said as she walked back into the TARDIS.

“Wait, Twilight-”

“Just keep remembering.” I said in a serious tone as I followed her.

We stepped inside the TARDIS and I immediately walked over to the control panel, noticed the mistake I made, fixed it and we were off again.

When I was sure that the TARDIS was moving I turned to Twilight.

“I told you to wait in the TARDIS.” I reminded her.

“I know,” she cried, fresh tears had started falling from her eyes, “but you were out there for several minutes, I was worried for you.”

“That’s touching, but next time trust me.” I told her.

“Ok, I'm sorry.” She said, calming down.

The rest of the flight was in silence. When I stepped out this time I looked around and noticed the small group of stallions and mares in front of princess Celestias throne, Discord standing next to the large chair. All of them staring at me. I went back in, got Twilight and led her out of the TARDIS.

“Twilight, is everything ok?” Rarity asked as she approached.

Twilight was silent until everypony was around her.

“He’s gone.” She said while crying fresh tears of sorrow.

“What are you talking about, darling?”

“He’s gone, he’s gone, he’s gone.” She kept chanting this like it would bring him back.

“Twilight, please calm down. We’re here for you.” she said, hugging her friend.

“But he’s gone, what am I supposed to do? First Dillon, then Silver,” Silver looked down, “now Fixinit! But now Dillon and Fixinit are dead.”

Author's Note:

what a twist, am I right? who knew that I actually had it in for Fix this entire time?
Celestia: I did!
me: shut up, I never told you.
Celestia: yeah you did, remember that night you went drinking?
me: I don't remember anything from that night.
Celestia: *blushes* good.

PreviousChapters Next