• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,250 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
105
 797
 2,250

PreviousChapters Next
69. Silvers afternoon

I spent the day with my love, Applejack. Why do I feel like I love her so much? I have only been with her a short time, so why? I thought as we walked around town today, just looking around, we stopped to her favorite restaurant for lunch, She is just so beautiful...with emerald green sparkling orb for eyes. I continued to think to myself while she set there eating her meal, then we walked some more while my mind kept thinking of all the reasons I felt so deeply in love with her. She is so gorgeous, just her freckles alone would make my heart race.

We had the most wonderful time today, it was getting late and the sun was starting to set with its bright shine turning to soothing glow of amber and topaz. When we went back to the farm, she led me up to a hill overlooking most of the farm's large orchard and watched the sun sink below the horizon. The colors of the setting sun made her coat glimmer the most breath taking shade of gold that seemed to shimmer in the fading light. As she watched the sun set, I concentrated on taking in this moment and trying to make it last forever. Her eyes reflecting more than just the sun, they seem to sparkle with the simple joy of the moment, her blonde hair began to gently sway in the evening breeze, while her soft lips were shape into a simple yet inspiring smile that just made me happy knowing she was caught up in the moment. my mentality gave me courage for what I want to do next, This is it I have to show her that I love her more than anypony I have before!

Then I did the only thing that I hadn’t had the guts to do my entire time here, with her, and with any mare I have met. I gave her one of the most passionate kisses I had ever given. When my lips met her, they felt soft, warm and so inviting. Her body tensed up, then relax as she return kiss with the same passion. When we parted from the kiss her eyes were looking intently into mine with a deep rose blush across her cheeks.


As I place a hoof gently against her cheek she whispered "N-nopony has ever....kissed me like that.

My nervousness and fear was replaced with warmth as she wrapped her forelegs around me in tight and gentle embrace with her head lying against my chest. The joy I felt growing inside made me speak softly to her "I love you more than anypony in the world... I just wanted this so much, sorry if I forced this on you."

Applejack pulled her head away and looked up at me, "There's no reason to be sorry, I enjoy it...." resting her back against me once more.

We stayed in each other’s embrace as the sun light disappeared entirely leaving only the twinkling star and silvery glow of the moon to light the night. Soon Applejack nudged me, letting me know it was the time that I had dreaded all day. We both got to our hooves and headed back towards Applejacks farm house, while we walked even the cool evening breeze couldn't take away the warm that I felt from earlier. We finally stood outside of the farm house where we said our farewells for the night.

“Goodnight, AJ.” I said along with pleading eyes while looking into her beautiful emerald orbs.

“Goodnight, Silver.” she replied along with a quick and gentle kiss on my cheek, her blush still ever present as she walked into the house.

I lingered there for a minute enjoy the feeling of her kiss on my cheek before leaving and remembering the moment we share together.

-----

When I arrived at the tree house all of the lights were out. I snuck in and closed the door quietly. I crept across the room and was halfway to the couch when the lights flipped on and I froze.

“Hello, Silver. How was your day?” a voice asked me from behind.

“Great! Goodnight!” I yelled as I jumped over to the couch and curled into a ball.

“Not so fast, young stallion.” Said voice walked over to me and lifted me off the couch and set me on the ground. “Why were you out so late?”

“I'm not that young.” I pouted, crossing my hooves.

“Look, you’re younger than me, so that makes you young. Got it?” the voice, now reviled as Fixinit, asked with the slightest bit of annoyance.

“Yeah.”

“Now, why were you out so late?” his repeated question was unanswered. “Were you with Applejack?” I nodded. “What did you do?”

“We took a walk, we ate lunch, walked some more.” I stated simply.

“And you walked all this time?” he asked.

“Well… no.” one of his eyebrows raised itself.

“Then what else did you do?” he asked.

“Um… we watched the sun set.”

“The sun setting was three hours ago.” He told me, had we really hugged that long?

“Well… I have no excuses.” I told him, slightly surprised.

“Are we going to have to worry about a foal?” he asked me, I slightly blushed.

“Um… I don’t think so.” How did he know about that stuff?

“You don’t think so?” he asked, his face in mine.

“Um…” I tapped my hooves together “I want to see my lawyer?” Smiling sheepishly.

“Look, bub, this aint no cop station, and I aint no cop!” he growled in my face.

“Um…” he stopped me there.

“Just… get to bed.” He stomped away, up to Twilights room.

“whew.” I wiped my forehead and laid down, falling asleep instantly.

-----

When I entered Twilights room she looked at me with an unreadable expression.

“What did he say?” she asked simply.

“That he was with Applejack.” I stated simply, her face grew worried and a twinge of fear.

“Did they…” she trailed off, implying certain… activities.

“He won’t specify.” I told her as cryptically as I could.

“Oh no…” the worry and fear grew.

“Don’t worry, he’s responsible.” I told her. “if he were to have a foal, it would be in good hooves.”

“But a foal is a huge responsibility! I know a couple that has two, they know better than anypony around here how difficult it is to raise foals!” she told me.

“Not to mention the mare that would end up being their mother.” I told her.

“Well… Applejack is honest and everything, but still.” She stated unsurely.

“And they have friends.” I smiled at her, she smiled back.

“We would all help them to the best of our ability.” She added.

“Yeah, well… goodnight, Twilight.” I started to leave.

“wait.” She said.

“Yeah?” turning my head back, wondering what she could need.

“Well… I was just thinking… with how you acted down there… it might be a bit awkward if you slept next to him.” She said slowly.

“I'm sure he’s already asleep.” I assured her, waving a hoof.

“Still, when he wakes up…” she looked down blushing a little.

“Ok, then what should I do?” I asked, half sarcastically, half just wanting her to say it.

“Um… I wouldn’t mind if you… stayed here tonight.” Her blush grew and she averted her eyes, stealing little glances.

“Really?” I asked, a cocky smirk growing on my face.

“y-yeah.” if her blush grew any more her face would be a tomato.

“You want me to sleep with you.” I stated bluntly, her face flew up with more than a little anger in her eye.

“Not like that, you perv!” She ‘humph’ed and crossed her hooves, I found this amazingly cute.

I walked up to the bed and laid down next to her. “I would love to.” I whispered in her ear, she gasped as I snuggled up close and got comfortable.

We started to drift off to sleep like that, and right as I was about to lose myself into the fantasy world known as dreams I heard her say something. It was barely a whisper, but I heard it loud and clear.

“I love you.”

Author's Note:

from the begining to the first break was writen by Jcn840. I take no credit for it. the rest was writen by me, though.

I felt bad for making you guys wait so long for an update I typed this up today, sent it off to my prereader and posted it. thanks for stickin' with me!!

PreviousChapters Next