• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,253 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
105
 797
 2,253

PreviousChapters Next
79. The Timberwolf

As I was sitting there with my hooves over my ears and my eyes shut tight I heard six more explosions. I waited for more torture, but when none came I opened one eye to see what the metal object had done.

The tree had seven large holes in it, each presumably caused by the shiny thing in Dillon’s hand. Who would want to own a weapon of such destruction? I stared in awe as he put the device back into the box and locked it shut. He placed it back into his pocket and started the journey back home.

I was still cowering on the ground, but when Dillon had reached a certain distance I got pulled along like a dog on a leash. I eventually recovered enough sense to follow a little closer to the human. I struggled against the unseen force long enough to get up and galloped after him, when I got there I was horrified.

There was a timberwolf standing just fifteen feet away from Dillon, staring him down with its glowing green eyes. I was frozen in fear, but Dillon was not.

He quickly realized he was at a disadvantage, he pulled out the small box from his pocket again and took the small metal device out that would soon reap devastation on its target, then placed a few more of the smaller metal things in it and closed it.

The monster standing a little further down the path decided that this was its opportunity and charged at him. Dillon was quite faster than the wolf, and raised the metallic object that might even rival the strongest unicorn's power to destroy and aimed it directly at the charging monster.

I covered my ears and closed my eyes preparing for the coming destruction, but I could still hear the ear shattering explosion of the weapon. When I looked up where the timberwolf had been just moments before, but only a pile of scattered sticks lay on the ground with Dillon walking over them like he found it like that.

I was shocked; he had just destroyed a life! It was attacking him, but he showed not even the slightest bit of remorse for the creature! Why was he so emotionless about it? He just continued on his journey back and I knew that if I didn’t follow him that I would be dragged along so I caught up to him and walked along at his side.

We walked back to town and made it to the library without any more incidents. Inside the library Dillon stop and placed the box back under the couch, then walked right back up to my bed and slipped in with me again as though nothing had happened. I watched a little longer, then I blinked and found myself back in the void with Dillon.

“I’m sorry.” His eyes were closed.

“I had no clue that you had been through that engine explosion.” Still no response.

“I wish I could help you somehow.” This time he woke up, only now I realized how tired I was.

“There.” I said as I felt myself falling, the only other indication that I was falling was the sight of Dillon floating up and growing smaller in my vision.

Before I hit where the ground that now appeared below me, I figure out that I had gone straight from Dillon’s memories to my dreams. I knew it was a dream because Scootaloo was not supposed to be a princess and Rainbow Dash was not supposed to have a horn. Also, when I last saw Trixie I don’t think she had three heads. I watched as my dream changed and morphed into the now senseless and irrational chaos that my dreams seemed to be at the moment.

-----

Twilight along with the six stallions sat in their places and when they were ready Twilight lit her horn up. Suddenly there was a flash, so bright I was forced to close my eyes, and when I opened them they were all passed out in their respective places. All except for one, it was Fixinit and he walking over to Twilight, but he collapsed about half way, obviously from exhaustion. I moved to help him, but before I could get to him he had made back up on his hooves, and trudge his way over to Twilight and lost consciousness at her side. Twilight and Fixinit lay there together in the most romantic position at each other’s side, and the rest of us decided it was a good idea to leave them in peace, let them get restful sleep.

The other mares and I went into the kitchen where spike was busy preparing lunch for everypony including the other visitors. He had prepared everything from dandelion sandwiches to tomato soup, but this was even more than I had thought he could accomplish.

“Why ah recon you’re quite the little chef, Spike.” AJ said.

“Thanks, it helps to learned from Twilight and a lot of cookbooks.”

“Really? Ah thought you were just naturally talented in cooking.” She said.

“Well, that helps too.” Everypony chuckled a little.

We all dug in.

-----

“How is she?” I asked Bon Bon.

“She’s just woken up, but let her wake completely before you go and start interrogating the poor thing.” Bonny scolded.

“I wasn’t asking her. I was asking you Bonny.” I pointed out.

Bon Bon sighed. “She seems to be alright for the moment, but still a little sad though.”

Bon Bon and I waited for her to exit the guest room. As we waited I noticed Bonny's face was expressing her worrying for the small filly.

Golden Dawn walked out with her mane and tail freshly brushed, her coat clean, and her overall appearance was improved unlike when we found her in our home earlier. She looked up to the two of us as I lifted up a paper in front of her.

‘We were thinking that we might take you back to the orphanage.’ Was written on a page in my hoof.

I show it to her, and she started reading it. Suddenly her eyes widen in fear of the message she had finished reading on the paper before her.

“I can’t go back there.” She pleaded.

‘Why not?’ I quickly wrote in response.

“Because… because I have parents, and I just need to find them.” She said in her deaf filly voice, the cute rasping sound that I had come to enjoy just as much as Bonny’s.

‘Do you remember where?’ I wrote.

“… Yes.” She hesitantly admitted.

‘Where?’ I asked on the paper.

“… all I know is they’re somewhere in Ponyville.” she replied as she looked down at the floor.

‘Would you know them if you saw them?’ I quickly wrote in my excitement.

“Maybe, it’s been a while.” She admitted, but something was off. She was acting like Bonny when she gets caught in a lie.

‘Ok, is there anywhere you would like to go?’ I wrote as my excitement vanished at reuniting her with her parents, but if we were going to house this filly we needed something for her to do while we worked and still keep her safe.

“Um… if you could take me to the library, I could spend the day there.” She said almost cheerfully.

It makes sense that a filly who can’t hear, but can clearly read would absolutely love books, and would want to go to a place she could find those books... a library.

‘Sure, come on.’ I wrote, then packed a few items for work and we left for the library... thank Celestia we can give her something she enjoys.

Author's Note:

oh no!! our whole cast is going to be in one place! what am i gonna do?!?!
Fixinit: you could write decent material.
me: ... you wanna try me?
Fixinit: no.
me: good.

PreviousChapters Next