• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,253 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
105
 797
 2,253

PreviousChapters Next
22. The next chapter and the next day

She was surprised and tried to get away at first but gave in after a few seconds.

We came up for air “Feel better?”

She panted as the string of saliva connecting our mouths dissipated. “Yeah.”

I put her down on her hooves and as soon as I let go she started to sway, I caught her before she fell to the floor “are you ok? Do you need anything?”

“I'm fine. But Dillon…”

“Yeah?”

“I think I'm ready to try the next chapter.” I just about fell over this time.

Was she really ready for that? Did she know what she just said?

“a-are you sure? I don’t want to rush this. Remember what happened the last time I rushed things.”

“I get it. You don’t want me. Ok, if I'm not pretty enough, or if I'm not your type, or whatever the reason, I-”

“Twilight, you know none of that’s true.”

“Then why, that girl obviously didn’t love you like I do, she probably just wanted to sleep with you!”

“Um, twilight.”

“What?”

I nodded towards spike “if we’re gonna have a talk like this, can we have some privacy?” I asked this to twilight but spike ran out and shut the door before she could do anything.

“You must not love me. You were probably just using me for the same reason as that girl used you.”

“Twilight, you know that’s not true.”

“Do I? I’ve known you for a few days now and you’re already saying that I know something that I wouldn’t be able to tell if I knew you for a few weeks.”

“Twilight, I really do love you.” I dropped to my knees, putting her at eye level “and if this is really what you want, I’ll do it.” she smirked “what?”

“I still got it.” she winked.

“Gaaahhh!” I was getting annoyed by how much she could do that, and how I would fall for it every time.

“And you didn’t sound like you were lying. So you weren’t.”

“Twi, I'm serious. Are you sure you want to do this?” I looked her in the eye.

“With all my heart.” She smiled genuinely. I smiled back. Then she walked to the bed “shall we get started?”

I was feeling unsure about the whole ‘sleeping with a pony’ thing. But this was a pony that I had been living with for the past few days. I was actually starting to like her, her mind was obviously the best around. I liked her before, but only now do i realize it. I still wonder how it went from hugging to this so fast. “Yes we shall.” And with that I joined her on the bed.

-----

I woke up in bed with twilight next to me. I wasn’t afraid she was going to rip my face off when I told her about last night. She knew as well as I did that it happened. Hopefully she won’t be mad at all. I still got up without trying to disturb her. I didn’t want a tired twilight later today, and I didn’t want to arouse her from any dream she might be having. It looked peaceful.

Right as I thought I was in the clear and about to get out of the bed she woke up and saw me trying to leave “why are you trying to get out of bed like that?”

“Well, you see, you looked like you were having a pleasant dream and I didn’t want to disturb you. That’s all.”

“Oh, the dream,” she got a grim look on her face “it was actually a terrible nightmare.”

“Oh no,” I sat down next to her “what was it about, why was it a nightmare?”

She came in close and whispered in my ear “you weren’t in it.” then she kissed me passionately.

We came up for air “that sounds terrible.” We went back in, Spike opened the door and looked in to see us in our current state; again I noticed the small purple dragon before her “Hey spike, what’s up?”

“Oh, nothing, I just thought you guys might want to know breakfast is ready.” he obviously wasn't used to us like this.

“Thanks.” Twilight yelled back then shut the door with her magic, rather hard I might add “but for now you’re all mine.” She gave me a devilish smile, I gave her one back.

Author's Note:

so, what did you guys do in there?
Dillon: nothing *whistles insocently*
me: sure...

PreviousChapters Next