• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,253 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
105
 797
 2,253

PreviousChapters Next
25. The "break up"

I had one of the weirdest dreams yet, it was that big white horse that I saw back at McDonalds, only this time it was in front of me in a dark infinity. She spoke to me as if she were talking into an answering machine “dear human, I wish your presence at the castle at your earliest convenience, it is of urgent matter. I look forward to our meeting, sincerely, princess Celestia.” Wait, that was the princess? I saw her only a few days ago, on earth, was she watching me? I would have to wait and see. It was then I woke up at 4 in the morning to a softly knocking door. The knocking didn’t stop when I didn’t answer, whoever was at the door was persistent, I’ll give ‘em that.

“Hold your horses, I'm coming.” I got up and walked to the now silent door and opened it to see two armored stallions with spears in hoof, not pointed at me but I was uneasy with them around at all, knowing that this was a pacifist world “um, greetings, is there something you two need?”

“Yes, you are to report to the princess at once, please pack some temporary toiletries and clothes, we won’t be there long.”

“Well ok, then. Come in, I’ll be a minute.” I started rummaging through the important stuff while they stood near the couch.

I packed an extra tooth brush, some paste, a coat, and some writing materials in case I wanted to write to twilight. I then used said materials to write a small note to twilight and spike, it read something to the effect of: ‘I'm going to the palace and should be back soon, I love you twilight and keep spike out of trouble. I’ll miss you. Dillon.’ I then put this note on the table by the couch. I looked at the couch, I thought of my gun, I didn’t want them to find it while I was gone so I took the small black box out from under the couch I was sitting on, I places the box behind a few books about simple math. I knew nopony would need to check out an addition book. Then I got my stuff and we headed out the door.

-----

After about an hour of flight the chariot stopped on what looked like a miniature airport landing strip. The chariot rolled a little ways then stopped at the entrance to a grand door. Two unicorns that were standing guard saluted to the pegasi pulling the cart and opened the door with their magic.

I followed the pegasi to an equally grand door that another two unicorns opened. As me and the two pegasi walked through one of them announced my name. Then I saw her. She was the biggest pony I had seen yet, more like a horse. She looked in my direction and her face lit up. I assumed at the chance of meeting someone new. Then she began to speak in this elegant, regal voice. Like rarity’s or Octavia’s, only better somehow.

“Hello, Dillon the human. We have much to talk about.”

“Hello, princess Celestia,” I bowed awkwardly as best I could “I am honored to be in your presence, twilight has spoken highly of you.”

“As I had come to expect. She has become ever increasingly fond of me, she says I am one of her few inspirations.” She smiled.

“Should we get to it then?”

“We should.” And with that she waved a hoof and the guards left “where should we start?”

“Why did you call me?”

“I had called you because I wanted to send you back.”

-----

Back in Ponyville a few hours later spike woke up. He conducted his daily routine of sliding down the stair railing, bouncing off the couch and into the kitchen, landing on his feet in a T position. This sudden movement in the air caused the note Dillon had writen to fall under the couch and out of sight. The dragon hadn’t noticed. He went about his day as normal, making breakfast in time for twilight to get up and eat.

“Where’s Dillon?” twilight asked groggily as she slumped down the stairs.

“I don’t know, he was gone when I came down, some of his stuff is gone too.” immediately twilight started to panic.

“Did he leave? I thought he said he wouldn’t leave, I thought he was happy, did I do something wrong? Did I-”

“Twilight, your freaking out over nothing, he probably just woke up early to get some stuff out of the way for work or something. He should be back in a little while, he did say that he would go and do stuff with you today, and it would be very unwise to blow you off.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right; he just left to do something, not because I wasn’t good enough.” She assured herself as she walked in a daze to her seat and sat down, just staring at her plate of food until spike threatened to eat one of her waffles.

For the rest of the day she just sat and waited for her boyfriend to return, she waited until the sun went down and then waited all that night. Then waited the next day, too. But he never returned, and she wouldn’t give up on him, she waited for a week before she finally gave into her inner emotions. She cried the next three days not wanting anything from anypony, not even her closest friends who came and comfort her.

About halfway through the second week his safe arrived, twilight had it moved to a corner and buried it under a small pile of old books, forgotten.

One day dash came and swore to twilight that “if he ever shows his ugly mug around here again I'm gonna beat his sorry flank up and down sugarcube corner.” Twilight didn’t respond to this, she was too busy wallowing in her own mistakes to realize how boneheaded that was.

She spent the next few days just waiting for something, anything, and after the second week without Dillon she got that something. Or somepony, rather.

On the 14th day without Dillon a brown unicorn stallion knocked on her door and asked for a place to stay “I don’t have any bits and none of the other residents will accept me.” Twilight looked the strange stallion up and down and realized why.

He was muddy and dirty, his coat was plagued with scratches and bruises, and his mane looked like it might have something already living inside of it. Now normally twilight would be really concerned for this guy, but she was too sad about her recent ‘break up’ to even consider what this guy had gone through.

“The couch is open. But you’ll need to take a shower first.”

“Oh, thank you so much, this means a lot to me.” And he went upstairs, strangely already knowing where the shower was.

Author's Note:

well everyone, Dillons gone. did he leave for earth? did he stay and is trapped in the dongeons of the royal castle? is he just fucking with everypony? maybe he- *thunk*
Dillon: you make me look like some kind of monster.
me: I know, but its all for the drama, you didn't have to slam my head into my desk.
Dillon: I kinda did.
me: buck.

PreviousChapters Next