• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,253 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
105
 797
 2,253

PreviousChapters Next
52. It's a date

“That’s great!! Where do we start?” I asked applejack, I was surprised she would be so willing to let me work with her; I might not be any good at apple bucking.

“Well, the south fields should be nice ‘n ripe. Let’s head over that way.” She started to walk out the door.

“Applejack, are you ok?” she turned back to me.

“What makes ya ask that?” her head tilted in confusion, I found this overwhelmingly cute.

“Well, just a few minutes ago you were hugging me about to cry.” The cuteness dissipated in a second, replaced by anger.

“Ah was NOT gonna cry!” she took one threatening step towards me, I, in turn, took one back.

“Ok, ok, I believe you. But you did hug me.” I raised an eyebrow accusingly

“Yeah, ah guess ah did.” She looked down and to the side in thought.

“Um… we should get to work.” This snapped her out of her daze.

“Yes, yes yer right.” And with that we left for the south fields.

-----

We were only a minute or two out when I noticed the look of thought on her face.

“Wacha thinking so hard about?” I asked her in a more worried tone.

“Huh? Oh, nothin.” She assured me, didn’t believe a word of it though.

“So do you space off over nothing a lot then?” I asked in a half serious voice.

“No, it’s none of yer business!” she looked away.

“Well then, this will be all the more awkward.” She looked at me with a worried look; I looked on with my best poker-face.

After a minute she gave in “fine, ah was thinkin about how ah hugged yall like that.” She must think I don’t have respect for her or something.

“It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” I tried to get a closer look at her face, her beautiful orange face; her golden locks were in the way.

“Ahm not embarrassed.” She looked down even more.

“Applejack.” I stopped in front of her and lifted her chin to look me in the eye; we locked eyes and stayed there for a minute.

We started to move closer, slowly, but surely. Then she looked away. I was disappointed that I couldn’t kiss her, but she still needed my comfort.

“AJ, you don’t need to be embarrassed. I didn’t know my father either.” With this she looked up at me, it was my turn to watch the dirt.

“y-you’re jus sayin that!” I shook my head slowly; a hoof shot to her mouth “ah am so sorry.” She hugged me again, but this time to comfort me.

“Why are you sorry?”

“Because ah know how ya feel, ah know how it felt.” She kept hugging me.

“Thank you, Applejack.” I hugged her back.

We just hugged for the next few minutes. I thought about my family, rather, the lack of knowledge. I could only assume that was what she was thinking too. When we finally parted she glanced up at me from behind her golden curtain of hair. I was blown away by the beauty. She looked like she wanted to ask something but was too afraid to ask.

“What is it?” she looked up at me with surprise.

“Ah… ah was jus wondrin about the rest of yer family.” She looked down again.

“I know nothing of my family.” She was shocked.

“Yall must have somepony! A cousin, grandparent, sibling, fourth aunt thrice removed!”

“I have nopony; I have traveled all my life, raised by a traveling vendor.” The trail had a very coarse grain.

“Then he was family!” she seemed happy that I had somepony.

“I guess, but as soon as I was old enough to travel on my own he practically kicked me out.” The dirt was dry and sandy, nothing like the soil just off the track; it was obviously used constantly.

“That seems a bit extreme. Are yall sure he didn’ do it with good intentions?”

“How could leaving you at a curb in the middle of a rainstorm be ‘good intentions’?” she gasped in horror.

“How old were you?” she asked through her hoof

“Eight.” If my head could go lower, I would look like an ostrich with its head underground.

“And you’ve been travelin eva since?” I nodded.

She hugged me again, for the third time today. But then something new happened. I felt pressure on the top of my head, I slowly lifted my snout to meet the beautiful green eyes of the mare I loved so. She blushed, that’s when I figured out exactly what she had done. The small kiss burned on my head, it was a good burning, like the warm burning sensation of a strong cider flowing down your throat.

We started moving closer and closer. When we got close enough I closed my eyes, in one swift motion our lips met and my body was full of electricity. It did not spasm as if I was getting shocked, but my heart beat became fast and erratic.

When we parted I was breathing hard “was it really that great? It wasn’t even an open-mouth.” Applejack was obviously surprised.

“Well, I have had a small, teeny tiny crush on you ever since I saw you.” I shrank down to half my size.

“So was that all just to get me?” I would never talk about this stuff for that.

“No. everything I have told you today is true. I would never lie to you.” I wasn’t lying there either.

“So ya never had a family,” I shook my head no “and ya like me?” I shook my head yes “and ya don’t have anything planned tomorra?” I looked up at her, she had a look on her face that was a nervous excited.

“For you, anytime, any day.” She looked into my sole with those emerald eyes of hers.

We hugged again. It was full of passion and meaning.

“We have a lot o work ta get done today and ah still have yet to tell ya ‘bout how Granny Smith discovered zap apples.” She smiled nicely and walked away.

I smirked and followed her. I knew that this was exactly what I came here to do and I knew that I would do everything in my power to make it last.

“It all started when Granny was a young filly…”

Author's Note:

still looking for all of your thoughts on wether I should write all of derpy and Fluttershy's stories or if I should summarise what happens into a few chapters. I really need your feedback on this.

thanks!!

PreviousChapters Next