• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 2,252 Views, 797 Comments

Kill Me Now - Golden Script



follow a normal guy as he gets thrown into crazy relationships and crazy worlds. will he be able to survive or will he end up like he started? only time will tell.

  • ...
105
 797
 2,252

PreviousChapters Next
43. Apple pie

I recognized this voice immediately, so did Fixinit, Silvers ears perked a little but he obviously didn’t know who was in the kitchen.

“Applejack, what are you doing?” I ran into the kitchen, she had prepared an entire table of apple products “I sure hope these are all our apples and not yours.”

“Naw, theyre yalls. I jus made em inta what they are now.” She made a sweeping motion towards the table.

“Why?”

“What, a girl can't be nice ta her friend?” she gave a mock shocked expression.

“I never said that, but you didn’t have to go and make us dinner.” I defiantly wasn’t going to turn down a meal, especially not one made by Applejack.

“Well think o it as payment, fer th gran show, I heard yall singin up there, I didn know th other voice, who was that?” she peeked behind me and saw Fixinit with Silver Rain “who ‘n th hay is that?”

“That’s Silver Rain; he’s staying here for the time being.”

“Twi, yall sure ya aint runnin a hotel here instead o a library?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, I'm sure, these fine gentlecolts just don’t have anywhere else to go, that’s all.” I looked back to Silver and Fixinit, Silver was staring with his mouth hanging a little.

“Can ah meet em?” she gave me a hopeful look.

“Sure, come here.” She followed me over to the two stallions in the main area.

“Applejack, this is Silver Rain, Silver, this is Applejack.” He stared at her with the same look from before, he was obviously awestruck.

AJ was oblivious to this though “mighty fine meetin ya.” She took his hoof and gave it a rough shake; this snapped him out of his daze.

“D-ditto.” He stuttered as she shook him.

“So, yall gonna eat er what?” she walked back into the kitchen, Fixinit followed her, I started to follow her when I was stopped by Silver.

“Twilight,” he whispered and put a hoof on my shoulder “you need to tell me everything you know about Applejack, she is the most beautiful mare I have ever laid eyes upon.” I was a little shocked, he was supposed to be my coltfriend, but if he really liked Applejack I wouldn’t deny him the opportunity to be happy.

“She works down at sweet apple acres, she runs the place with her bigger brother and grandmother, she is the element of honesty, she has one of the largest families I know, and they all are the most fun-loving group you had ever met. Why do you want to know?” I raised an eyebrow accusingly.

“U-uh, no reason.” His eyes shifted nervously.

“You aren’t thinking about trying to get her, hook, line, and sinker, are you?” I leaned in.

“n-no of course not, your my mare friend.” He tried to look determined and loyal.

“Oh, well that’s a shame; I would have been perfectly fine with it.” I shrugged and backed off.

“You would?” he was obviously shocked.

“Of course, if you really liked her, that is.” I started to walk away.

He jumped on his stomach and grabbed one of my rear hooves and started thanking me “oh thank you thank you thank you!!” I pulled it away from him.

“It’s fine, and I’ll help you in any way I can.” He stood up and hugged me.

“Thank you Twilight Sparkle.” He let go.

“Yall comin in ‘ere er what? Th food’s gettin cold!” Applejack yelled from in the kitchen.

“Let’s go before they get suspicious.” Silver was taking every precaution.

We got in there and took our places at the table, Silver sat next to Applejack and I sat next to him.

“So, Twilight, how’s this one treatin ya?” she pointed to Silver.

“What?” I almost spat out a bite of apple pie.

“Fixinit here was just tellin me how yall were goin out.” Silver nearly slammed his head into the table.

“Oh, we aren’t really going out-” she cut me off before I could explane.

“really, cus he told me that yall love birds slept together, was he lying to me?” she glared at Fixinit, I punched him in the arm.

“Ow, what was that for?” I pretended like I didn’t hear him.

“It is very true, but we had nowhere else for him to sleep, and it was a better choice than letting this one in with me. He would try something as soon as he got the chance.” I took a side glance at him for emphasis.

“Now that’s true, too.” Fixinit smirked as he said this; we all just rolled our eyes.

“Anyway, how in Celestias name are you two not in a relationship if yallready done that?” she cast me a sideways look.

“Like I said, there was nowhere else for him to sleep.”

“The couch down here was empty.” Fixinit stated, I punched him a bit harder “would you quit that?” again, I didn’t hear him.

“The point is we are not dating. Not right now, anyway.” I gave her a friendly smile.

“ok.” We pretty much finished in silence, save for the sounds of eating and the compliments to the chef.

“That was delicious, Applejack, let me help you with the dishes.” Silver carried half the dishes on his back, balancing a few on his wings.

“Thank ya kindly, Silver.” She carried the other half on her considerably stronger back.

He helped her with the chores to clean up the kitchen, washing the dishes, cleaning the counters, even pushing in the chairs. After everything was put away she said she had to leave, her brother said she needed to be back by midnight to make sure that all the cows were in the barn, it was her night to do it and she wanted to get more than four hours of sleep tonight. We thanked her for the meal and she left.

“She’s so beautiful.” Silver daydreamed about her for the rest of the night, I let him, but he was defiantly sleeping on the couch.

“Well, goodnight, boys, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I started walking up the stairs.

“Goodnight, Twilight.” They said at the same time, Silver with a dreamy tone, Fixinit with a relaxed tone.

Author's Note:

well thats it for twilight and silver. will Applejack like him back? lets find out later!!

PreviousChapters Next