• Published 9th Feb 2013
  • 994 Views, 19 Comments

Apples in the Morning - TwizzleDragon



First Person Narrative. I awake to find the usual day in front of my eyes, but as I roll to the other side of my bed... There she was...

  • ...
7
 19
 994

My Sweet Applebloom

Darkness, a familiar friend of my usual nights. All those childhood dreams and nightmares faded into nothing, there was only true reality to my mind. I blame the drugs, the drinking, and the fine women who weighed over 200 pounds.

I awoke to find myself in my bed, my room, my personal sanctuary. All seemed normal; it was ten o’clock in the morning, the window was open, and I was naked. But there was one thing that drew my attention as strange and unusual for this morning. There was a smell in the room, a smell I only come into contact if I forget to throw away the tissues. The smell of cum.

I lifted up the covers, scanning my naked body for this smell. My shriveled dick was clean.

Where is it coming from?

The scent was heavy, just like my sex partners usually were, if I ever had someone other than Jill, which was not often. It was as if it were right next to me, smothering my face. I was left in confusion trying to figure out what was originating the smell, other than my testicals.

I laid there in bed, wondering, thinking, and watching the tv that I always left on at night. It was on a kid’s show called Adventure Time. Oh, how I disliked the show. It blocked my thoughts, forcing me to turn the tv off using my feet. I extended my leg muscles to press the power button, but as I did so I felt something strange, it was fur.

I had dealt with furry things in my bed before, waking up with a hangover made this a common occurrence. Once again, out of the curiosity I held for seeing what type of animal I had fondled in my bed the night before, I ripped the blanket completely off my bed. It landed not too far with a simple noise.

And there she was, against the usual dog or cat, I found myself with Applebloom in my bed, tucked nicely next to my legs. The scent of cum grew hard as I looked at the now visible filly. Her pastel body had not changed from the show at all somehow, even in this three dimensional world she stayed two dimensional. She had been curled into the fetal position as if something terrible had happened the night before, which something probably did since I’m into some crazy shit.

I pushed my leg against the filly, attempting to wake it, success. Her eyelids opened revealing her beautiful eyes. I gazed into them, their armour took me with delight. Her fur was shaggy, rugged from whatever we had done the night before. She started to stare back into my eyes, and for a moment, our realities became interlocked.

“Hay, sweety,” Applebloom said, shocking me with confusion once more.

“Uhhh...” I couldn’t think of an appropriate response. “Hi...?”

“Last night was great, Ah see why Applejack does that with Mac all the time now.”

“...” I was stunned by that statement, unable to comprehend the full account. “What exactly happened last night?”

“Oh, ya don’t remember?” I shook my head in disagreement. “Ya don filled me up. Can’t ya tell from the smell of yur juice?”

“Oh...?” Applebloom stood up and turned her flank towards me.

“Ya see?” Her flank was indeed covered in my dry essence. “Ya don popped my apple too. It was great after that, sugar.”

“Oh... that’s.... that’s nice...” I looked down at my crotch in shame. If only I were abstinent this would have never happened again. “I’m just gonna go back to sleep.... okay?”

“Alright, Ah’m just gonna watch ya then.”

“Okay?” I shut my eyes and laid back down, preparing for the darkness to erase this false reality.

I slept in for another hour, as my insomnia never allowed me to get much sleep ever. I awoke to another smell, this time it was not cum, it was the scent of cooked bacon. I opened my eyes to find Applebloom was not on my bed anymore.

Oh thank god.... It was just a dream...

I got dressed and headed downstairs to gorge myself with glorious bacon. Most of my clothes were dirty, as I really don’t give much care about cleanliness. I placed on a gray shirt with a hole on it, it was a Nike shirt, so the symbol was the only design placed directly over my left nipple. I took some pants with grease stains all over, caused by my work, and walked out of my room.

The kitchen was right next to my bedroom, giving me easy access to food whenever I was hungry and wanted to take a break from the poor excuse of a life that I hold deeply.

But as I entered... again she was there!

Well shit...

“Hay, honey, ya hungry?” She had been cooking bacon, along with a plate filled with abundant amount of vegetables for herself. “Ya like this stuff right?” Applebloom pointed at the bacon.

“Yeah, it’s a delicacy here.”

“Deliwhat?”

“Oh, nothing...” I took a few strips of bacon, slipping them slowly and sexually into my mouth, as I always did, giving Applebloom false signs.

“So, ya wanna go for round two ‘night?”

I wasn’t sure what to answer, the filly was but a child in her world, would that make me a pedophile?

“How about no... Sorry, Applebloom but...” She bucked me.

“Did I say you had a choice?” Applebloom started biting my pants, trying to tear them off. “Ya gonna fuck my tight hole, boy!” She ripped off one of the pant legs, revealing half of my ass cheeks.

“Applebloom, no!” I screamed, trying to kick away the filly. It seemed like all fate was fading. I was a weakling who could not even kick away the filly, it was almost for sure that she would fuck me. But I was saved... saved by the doorbell...

It rang, and since the kitchen was right next to the entryway, where the front door and doorbell were located at, we had no choice but to stop and answer it. Applebloom hid in one of the kitchen cupboards as I taped my pant leg back on and headed for the door. It didn’t look as if anyone was outside, but I opened the door anyways.

“Hello?” She stood there, waist height, orange fur and hat. Applejack sighed, “Ah’m ‘ere for the filly.”

“Oh, of course, come right in.”

Applejack walked right passed me, entering the kitchen.

“Where is the little filly anyways?” I walked over to the cupboard, opening it with the filly falling right out into my arms.

“Here she is.” I laid Applebloom down on the floor. Applejack gave her a disappointed look.

“Sugarcube, ya best be heading back now. Granny’s pissed with ya leavin.” Applebloom shot out the door. “So... how can I pay you for watching over my sis, huh?”

“Oh, I’ve got a few things in mind.”

We headed into my bedroom, preparing for the night ahead of us to be filled with scrabble and ta-boggle.

Author's Note:

Feedback from the first day will determine whether I continue this specific story into the ending. So... if you want the ending, which I really think the ending will be loved, than try to get this passed 50 watches on the first day.

Comments ( 19 )

Apple Bloom? :applejackconfused:

Sex tag? :rainbowderp:

I'm not sure if I really want to read this. :twilightoops:

Well shit...

My thoughts exactly :rainbowlaugh:

This story is a little weird to read but it's a meh, it's not too terrible to read it but it's nowhere near good either. It's a story just to read once and then never read it again. So a 4/10

Just to let you know my scale is 1: God awful , 5:average, 10: a masterpiece.

And you might want to fix one part: "entering the kitch." I don't get it is it a typo or something else.

2098485
Oh sorry, that's slang, and it's apparently a word too, as google doesn't say it's incorrect.
Is that scale calibrated for random/troll fics?

2098505nothing to be sorry about I just didn't know.

Huh, I'm not one for HIE but you're a very loyal fan so I chose to return the favor. This story is pretty funny, poor dude had no clue what hit him. Damn, was not what I weas expecting from the cover art but not bad, over all a 8/10:twilightsmile: Great job.

Something about your writing style comes off as dark and twisted...

I like it. :pinkiecrazy:

Comment posted by Fugly Duckling deleted Feb 10th, 2013

This story, it fits into my category. Write more, or else.

2103218
I want that as my avatar, but I don't think gifs work. :raritycry:

2107419
I plan to, just not today, for today is Fryday.

2107603i know it's hella sexy... someone should do a clop with it:rainbowlaugh: aww man that would be so rich:pinkiehappy:

I see visions of big mac with a shotgun in the immediate future...and Granny Smith demanding great grand children

Login or register to comment