• Published 8th Jan 2013
  • 486 Views, 2 Comments

The Party God - opuscon789



Pinkie Pie is adopted, but there is a secret about herself that she did not know

  • ...
5
 2
 486

A Trip Threw Town

“Pinkie Pie...PINKIE PIE!” Pinkie opened her eyes finding Celestia’s sun beaming down on her body. She was sleeping on a cloud, Cannonball yelled at her to try and get her to wake up.

“What happened?” Pinkie asked.

“You passed out when we were crossing into the spirit world. Are you ok?” Cannonball said softly.

“Oh good, it wasn’t a dream,” Pinkie said in relief.

“What do you mean it wasn’t a dream?”

“I thought this whole thing was a dream. But I guess not,” Pinkie bounced on the cloud below her hooves. “Where are we anyway?”

“In heaven, just a few miles outside of town. I would love to welcome you to the spirit world. This is the place where all spirits go to their final resting place. Also a place where all of the gods under Princess Celestia stay,” Cannonball explained. She pointed into the distance. There lied a city shaped like a star.

The city was completely white. There were pillars everywhere you looked. The homes were made out of clouds.

Every point of the star was a castle. Every castle was taller than the Canterlot castle. The tallest was standing in the center of the city. The city was getting bigger and bigger every second as more ponies go into the afterlife.

“Wow, this is amazing,” Pinkie said dreamily.

“You see the castle on the other side of town. Thats where your parents live. They are awaiting your arrival,” Cannonball said pointing her hoof at the far end of town.

“Then what are we waiting for?” Pinkie asked while bouncing toward the large city. Cannonball followed behind.

As they walked threw the town streets everypony looked at Pinkie Pie. Some of the ponies even bowed to her.

“Why is everypony looking at me?” she asked.

“The flower on top of your head represents your a god. Thats why everypony is treating you with respect,” Cannonball explained.

“Ok,” Pinkie walks up toward a random pony. The yellow and brown mane pegasus looked at her flower, and bowed.

“HI, I’M PINKIE PIE, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!” she asked in a loud voice. The pony started shaking.

“Um... Light Thunder?” Light answered, he was worry that Pinkie was going to throw him in the dungeon.

“HI, Light. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I am the god of fun!” Pinkie said.


“Pinkie Pie, we don’t have time to meet other ponies. We have to get to the castle,” Cannonball said as she pulled her tail.

“You should come by the castle later, Light. I would love to see you again,” Pinkie said as she got up and walked away.

“I will then. See you later, Pinkie Pie,” Light said with joy. He was excited about meeting the gods.

Cannonball lead Pinkie toward the middle of the city. There was large castle sitting in the middle. It was the largest building in town.

“This here is the capital building. This is where Princess Celestia’s dad lives,” Cannonball explained.

“Will meet him?” Pinkie asked.

“Later, your parents will introduce you to him.”

“I’m so excited!” Pinkie bounced.

“You parents live on the otherside of town. We have a long way to go but don’t worry. We can fly there,” Cannonball said with a smile.

“Why didn’t we use that earlier?” Pinkie asked.

“Because, I wanted you to get a good look the the city before we went there,” Cannonball explained.

“I don’t know how to fly,” Pinkie said.

“Just hold on to my hoof,” Cannonball held out out her hoof

Pinkie held on to Cannonball’s hoof. Cannon lifted into the air. Pinkie soon was no longer touching the ground. Cannonball let go of Pinkie and flew straight toward the north of town. Pinkie flew after her in a flash. And soon it was like they were in a race. They rushed through the streets and passed by ponies at the speed of sound. Cannonball was ahead, but Pinkie Pie was slowly catching up. Pinkie comes up to Cannonball and waves.

“HI!” Pinkie yelled. She left Cannonball in the dust. Pinkie was now traveling the top speed her friend Rainbow Dash goes, Mach 10.

Pinkie takes a sudden stop right in front of her parents castle. Pinkie looked into the air as the castle soared high into the sky. She walked onto the pathway leading her to the front door. She slowly looked around the park surrounding the castle, it was like a garden. Cannonball soon caught up to Pinkie as she slowly trots behind. The garden was more beautiful than the royal. garden in Canterlot.

Pinkie steps on the steps of the castle and slowly climbs. The steps were pretty high as a three story house. Once Pinkie reached the top there were 2 guards guarding the door.

“Halt!” the guard said. “This is the castle where gods live.” The guard looked at Pinkie’s flower at the top of her head.

“Oh... I’m sorry, you may come in,” the guard said as he moved out of the way. The guard looked at Cannonball. “I’m sorry you cannot pass.”

“I have permission from the god of happiness to enter,” Cannonball said.

“I’m sorry, you may enter then,” the guard said.

“Thank you,” Cannonball enters.

Pinkie was now in the ballroom of the castle. “This is the best place to throw a party!”

“Your parents live on the fifth floor. Let go toward the stairs Pinkie Pie.” Cannon said floating toward the steps. Pinkie followed.

Ones they reached the fifth floor Cannonball knocks on the front door. “Are you ready to meet your parents?”

“I’M SO EXCITED!” Pinkie bounces. A pony answered the door with a flower on top of her hair and a light green body and a pink mane. She had a smiley face for a cutie mark. Pinkie all of a sudden knew who she was.

“Mom?”

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment