• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 782 Views, 3 Comments

Prelude to 13, The Last Thing... - Freewing Alchemist P



Helena G. Wells sacrifice herself to save both warehouse 13 and her friends form a fiery explosion, but it was not the end of her. She woke up as Equestria’s number 1 adventurer Daring Do.

  • ...
4
 3
 782

Chapter 7; Family Blood,

Chapter 7; Family Blood,

Celestia sat in her study, she knew her next appointment was coming up. Checkmate Angle mad some sort of fake job so that Daring Do would be no where near Canterlot when the head of the Blood family came to see her.

There was a knock on the door. Celestia leaned back in her chair, fixing he spectacles and placing her hooves in a pyramid fashion. She adopted an air of harsh cold firmness. "Come in, Caesar Blood."

Her study door opened. A strongly built, large, pure white unicorn with a golden-yellow main marched into her study, carefully closeing the door behind him. His cutie mark was a shield with a golden compass in it, he closed his blue steel-blue eyes as he made a bow. "Your Highness."

"Thank you for coming Caesar, as you know Black Blood is back." Celestia paused to read his face but it was a mask of stone. Celestia frowned and her face darkened. "How is that?" She glared at him trying to bore holes into his soul.

"I'm sorry your majesty, I have just become the head of the House Of Blood and I've been informed of everything."

" So tell me how is it that he was able to attack me and Daring Do?"

"He used his lab and sizable allowance to collect the material he need to make that Rot Wolf."

"I wanted him banished and stripped of his privileges, I wanted him to be a prisoner in his own estate. An estate that is suppose to be far away from here." Celestia voice started to rise in anger. "So, I asked once again. How is it that he's running around still?" Celestia asked in an accusing tone through gritted teeth.

"My grandfather, Angel Blood, exiled him to a far away island, like you commanded. But, he did not cut him off from his research materials or the coffers he could use to continue." Caesar answered her.

"I want to see your grandfather, Now!" She growled.

"Will not be possible, he committed suicide once it was confirmed that Black Blood returned."

"Coward," Celestia snarled. "So, do you have any information that I can use?"

"If I may approach..."

"YOU MAY!" She waved him forward.

Caesar slowly walked up to Celestia's desk and with a golden aura lifted a stack of papers from his stale bags. "Most of it is his research but, there are some books too; one the Crystal Empire, Dark Magic. He marked the passages on King Somber, and the effects of Dark Magic."

"I can see where this is going. It was bad enough that he was making twisted creatures but now..." She sighed. "He wants to become a Wraith."

"That is horrible, all this over a silly dilution." Caesar shook his head.

Celestia raised an eyebrow. "Dilution? No, I believe I don't know what you mean, please tell me what happened between him and Daring Do."

"He claims that she was unfaithful to him and that Crystal Song is not his daughter. Which is ridicules. Crystal Song has a pure white coat, standard to those of the Blood Family and her mane is silver, black just like his. Then there is the fact that many servants saw him entire his and his wife's bed chamber. The night Crystal Song was conceived a servant was called to bring them some repast. "

"The problem?"

'He did claim that he was at his laboratory, where he was working his Dark Magic experiments. So he told the family, he was there all night so that she could not have been with him. I have wonder why he would expose his experiments to catch a cheating wife." Caesar rubbed his own chin.

"Dark Magic effects the mind, that might have been the first sight of it." Celestia pondered.

"That may not be completely true, you see he was given a Pegasus bride because while he was a strong unicorn he was a little, touched in the head." He paused for a moment not really wanting to tell the rest of the story. "Comes from years of inbreeding. That is why I believe the nobles should mingle with the other tribes more, it would stop allot of problems that seem to happen at birth and such."

"Ah, yes. I know that I had to pass some laws on that respect. Given, what do you mean given?"

"It was an arranged marriage with a strong Pegasus family that dated back to the founding. Their family were all over Cloudsdale and they did not want any type of inbreeding to happen so they chose to mingle with unicorns. Pegasus, were more concerned about that than others."

"That reminds me, that I must work on that now," Celestia sighed. "So, in his addled mind Black Blood believes that he has been wrong and want to have it corrected."

"While Daring may have been cheating, and I am not saying that she was... Crystalsong passed a calling for the blood spell, so she is Black Blood's daughter. But I seriously doubted that Daring was Cheating on him, at that time at least. You see she was more like a prisoner. Working for you was the only freedom she had. Black Blood was so horrible and controlling of her, unicorn could handle this treatment but for a Pegasus..."

"I had no idea," Celestia face dropped into a shocked look. "What happened?"

"She ran away, and Checkmate Angle helped step in and stop Black Blood form terrorizing her."

"Then I must go and talk to him next," Celestia pondered. "But what is he after?"

"Simple, as you side it before. To get revenge on her. For cheating on him and helping to ruin his life. Because he exposed his own experiment, well you know that part. This is the Blood family problem, I am not like my grandfather I will deal with him."

"He will not be imprison on some posh estate." Celestia growled and stomped his hoof.

"I'll bury him in the deepest hole I can find or with your permission I'll remove his head from his neck, with my own sword!" He trailed off.

"Thank you, I will deal with Black Blood from now on. He has prove too problematic for any of your family to deal with," Celestia leaned back in her chair. Caesar looked dejected as if his families failure was never going to end. Seeing this Celestia cleared her throat. "This has nothing to do with the past, but with the future. I will not allow our country to give birth to a Wraith, one Wraith was bad enough."

"I understand." Caesar said solemnly.

The room fell silent. Bang! Bang! Bang! the sound echoed in the study and a guard stepped in to the study. "I'm in the middle of an important meeting!" Celestia roared.

"Sorry to intruded Princess but there's been a break in at The Canterlot Archives Records department. The pony-al files have been stolen and the guards have subdued another Dark Magic creature."

Both Caesar and Celestia said together. "Black Blood."

"We believe so, the guards have already been dispatched." The guard told them.

"I will join you any thing that you could use the Blood Families' vast resources are at your disposal," He looked at the Princess. "I take my leave."

"Good, keep me apprised of the situation."

"Yes, I will Princess." With that both Caesar and the Guard charged away.

"Not this time... Pleas don't find Daring." Celestia prayed to any that would listen.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment