• Published 15th Dec 2012
  • 587 Views, 3 Comments

Twilo-Pinkie - ChickenHooves



Twilight and Pinkie Pie team up and go on a quest to save their shy friend Fluttershy. Based on Banjo Kazooie.

  • ...
 3
 587

Sad Sweetie

The purple unicorn cantered out of the tunnel with her friend floating beside her. Twilight let the pink pony go once more. There was a small wooden sign that had the word 'Fillydelphia' crudely splattered on with blue paint next to her. She then realised that this was Sweetie Belle's hown town, and under the town's name it said: 'Home To The Princess Of Belle Air', given that Sweetie came from Fillydelphia. She trotted over to a small, white and purple house, and she assumed that this was Sweetie and her father, Magnum's, home. She noticed there was no door, just a piece of pink and green fabric. She cast it to the side and then noticed it was extremely dark. She lit up her horn, just to see a round, empty room with only Sweetie sitting down on the floor.

"Sweetie Belle?" Twilight asked. "Why are you here alone? And why is there nothing here?" the filly turned around and stared at Twilight, with tears coming from her eyes, which were devoid of emotion.

"They took my dad away..." she whispered.

"They?" Twilight asked. "Who are they? I don't follow."

"The scary pony, and the dragon!"

"Wait," Twilight said. "They came here too?" the filly nodded.

"If you want, you can go see Princess Cadance in the middle of the village," Sweetie said.

"Thank you Sweetie," Twilight said. "I'll go see my sister."


"Twilight!" the pink alicorn said. "It's nice to see you here! Sunshine, sun--"

"Cadance, we don't have time for that!" Twilight interrupted. "NightMare Moon's gone and killed Rainbow, and she burnt down my home!"

Cadance started crying as she hugged her sister-in-law. "I'm sorry..." she cried. "I suggest you go see Tornado Wing in her home. She's the only person who can activate the crystal element shard!"

"But aren't you the crystal princess?" Twilight asked.

"Never mind that," Cadance replied, attempting to avoid the question. "Here, take this Element Shard with you."

A purple, six-pronged star-shaped stone appeared in front of Twilight. She picked it up with her magic, and it disappeared in a few pink sparkles. Before she left, she gave a "Thank you" to the princess. She ran out.

"So, Twilight, what went on?" Pinkie asked, who had stayed outside.

"Cadance gave me an Element Shard," Twilight replied, as the star-shaped stone appeared in a flash of sparkles in front of her. "She was avoiding my question, but it was great seeing her again."


Meanwhile, in the Equestrian Mountains…

"This is my newest machine," Scale Dust exclaimed to NightMare Moon. "It removes life from anything it touches, making it available for external use. Just pick a target, and--BOOM! Lifeless."

"That idiotic crystal princess has just gave the fools an Element Shard," NightMare Moon said. "Let's blast her away!"

"The Life Taker has auto lock on. You just have to press the button now." Scale Dust explained. The blue-topped hoof of the night mare pressed down on the Blue button, which read 'absorb'. The button next to it read 'give', and was red. The machine charged up, then fired at the crystal palace the princess was in. All the colour was being drained from it, along with the life of the Princess inside it.

Author's Note:

I might go back to this chapter, because there's some things I don't like about it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment