• Published 15th Dec 2012
  • 587 Views, 3 Comments

Twilo-Pinkie - ChickenHooves



Twilight and Pinkie Pie team up and go on a quest to save their shy friend Fluttershy. Based on Banjo Kazooie.

  • ...
 3
 587

Twilight's Revenge

NightMare Moon's mane and tail started to split again to reveal creatures made entirely from the darkness of her mane (and no, they're not heartless from Kingdom Hearts.), that then spread even more darkness upon the town of Ponyville. The dragon leapt onto the mare's back as she flew away, leaving Twilight's house in ruins. Speaking of which, let's get back to the four friends, shall we?


Twilight stared at her burnt down tree house. All her books were in there, making her life feel pointless. Twilight's face dropped as she tilted her head to count who was outside with her. Rarity stood up, a few scratches here and there, but nothing tragic. She was scratching her head, and screamed as she saw how scruffy she was; her mane and tail were stained brown and green from the leaves and the tree sap. She almost fainted to this, but managed to stay to.

"Look at my house!" Twilight said glumly. "All my books, all my furniture..."

"No Dashie..." Pinkie added. "Wait, no Dashie?!"

The cyan pegasus, now stained black, trotted out slowly, then collapsed to the ground. Rarity felt like fainting the second time. This time she actually did.

"...NightMare Moon's killed poor Rainbow!" Twilight screamed, tears flowing, but not more than Pinkie. Rarity suddenly leapt up, as she came to.

"NightMare Moon's wrecked Twilight's house and killed Rainbow..." Rarity said. "SHE'S GOING TO PAY!!" Twilight and Pinkie grasped the unicorn as she started cursing to the moon, which still lay in the sky.

"Rarity, calm down," Twilight said, still wiping a few tears off her cheeks. "We'll all go and get our revenge on her; you'll never walk alone... And I have a feeling it's not going to be easy this time, either."

A white shape that appeared to look like Rainbow Dash came out of the scorched body.

"Twilight..." she whispered. "I can't move from this spot!! Who's gonna help you now I'm dead?!"

The lavender unicorn turned around to see the spirit with a sad expression upon her face. She couldn't help but give a small tear.

"I..." she began. "I... don't know..." she faced the direction of the forest and noticed a hole under the trees. She grabbed Pinkie with her magic and ran over. Rarity went through too, although she was scared of the muddiness.


The ground was shaking beneath Twilight and Pinkie. Except Pinkie didn't feel it because she was still floating because of the magic, but she could hear it alright. Twilight trotted down the slope and saw the dragon from before.

"Well, if it isn't the two puny ponies that made up my old friend Crackle!" he lisped. Twilight flinched a bit at the dragon's metallic-like texture to his voice.

"Huh, I don't remember anything like that happening..." Twilight lied, putting on a smug grin.

"I hate you two because you cast away my idol, NightMare Moon!" the dragon lisped again. Twilight dropped Pinkie, and the cupcake maned pony leapt over to the dragon, whilst putting on her angry face.

"Well, at least we can speak properly!!" she screamed.

"Oh no, I'm sooooo scared!" the dragon said sarcastically. "Whatever, you'll pay for what you did to the most amazing mare in the world!" he belched out a pillar of fire at the two. Twilight teleported her and Pinkie with her magic, then shot a beam of magic herself at the dragon. He yelped as it burnt a few scales, making some scales flitter onto the ground, burnt to a crisp. He then spun around as he belched more fire pillars all around. Twilight teleported midair, then stomped on the dragon. He pushed the unicorn off, causing her to crash into stones at the back of the tunnel. The rock wall collapsed on top of Twilight, causing the tunnel to shake. Now all that was left were Pinkie and the dragon. Suddenly the dragon stopped as a red word appeared, completely stationary from all directions, said 'PAUSED'. The party pony ran up to the dragon and blew up the biggest balloon she had ever blown; a glittery, cream-coloured balloon. She did this to another cream balloon and an azure balloon, then arranged them to look like her cutie mark. Finally, she took a scale from the ground and popped each balloon. Then the word disappeared and the three balloons popped in the dragon's face. It was he that got pushed back into the wall. The stones collapsed on top of the dragon too. Pinkie ran over to where Twilight was buried and kicked every large stone off the unicorn. She was covered in scars, but still, nothing magic couldn't fix. Twilight's horn glowed a mageta colour as the scars disappeared into thin air, her body now the usual lavender, not the mix of purple and maroon like when she had the scars over her. Pinkie was being levitated in the air by magic, and Twilight ran out the tunnel.

"I really like pausing the story!" Pinkie said. "It's great, because I looked in the author's notes section, and it said that the dragon's name is Scale Dust! How scratchy does THAT sound?!" Twilight rolled her eyes at this, because she knew that it was just Pinkie Pie being... well, Pinkie Pie.

Author's Note:

The dragon doesn't reveal his name, but it's Scale Dust.

P.S. I don't know how Pinkie read these!