• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 784 Views, 7 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Plays Baseball - Goatguy64



Twilight get a hand from her friend Rarity with the final play of the baseball game.

  • ...
 7
 784

The Game

Twilight smiled. She adjusted her socks and inhaled deeply. The locker rooms still kept a nice clean smell before the rest of the team came in. But she caught something besides the smell of mildew, something sweet in the air. Perfume.

"Twilight." A familiar voice called.

Twilight turned around to see one of her friends carrying a bag over to her, "Oh, hi there Rarity. How are you?"

Rarity let the bag fall to the ground with a clinking sound. She smiled back at Twilight, "Oh I'm fine dear. I just came to wish you luck and replace the shampoo in the showers." With that Rarity reached into the bag and pulled out a few bottles of shampoo.

As Rarity trotted off to the showers Twilight's curiosity got the best of her. Quietly she looked in the bag. She pulled out a needle with a blue liquid labeled "Hero". "Hrm, this must get the adrenaline pumping." Twilight whispered quietly to herself. She looked back towards the shower and yelled to Rarity, "Hey Rarity, mind if I try some this adrenaline stuff?"

Rarity replied after a moment, "I still have some? Feel free, just make sure you don't grab one of the others."

Twilight's horn began to glow, she unscrewed the lid on the needle and stuck it in her leg. She let loose a small squeak of displeasure as she felt the pinch of the needle. But it was quickly forgotten as the cool liquid worked it's way around her leg.

A brown pegasus poked her head in the door, "You're up Twilight, hurry out there."

Twilight nodded her thanks and put the needle back in Rarity's bag. She trotted outside, the crowd was making a loud murmur but burst into cheering as Twilight took to the field.

Twilight got up to the plate, bottom of the ninth, bases are loaded, and the game is tied. A single base and Twilight would win them the game.

Twilight's pupils suddenly dialated much larger than usual. Drool began to run freely from her mouth. A child trotted up to her smiling. He was barely able to hold the bat with his weak magic, but he offered it to his hero. Twilight jerked her head toward him horrified. She looked all around the stands at her cheering fans and uttered a scream of a banshee.

--------------------------------------------------

Rarity finished with the shampoo and walked to retrieve her bag. She saw it was still open, smiling she looked around in the bag for the empty needle to dispose of it. She found said needle and pulled it out of the bag with her magic. Upon looking at the label she frowned, the label was folded over part way, she unfolded it revealing the full word "Heroin". The frown grew deeper, as she whispered to herself, "Well...this is going to be an interesting game..."

------------------------------------------------------

Twilight's head jerked back to the filly bringing her the bat. She grabbed the filly with her magic and rapidly looked back and forth desperately searching for something. She noticed the pitcher looking at her. She let forth a terrifying battle cry and threw the filly at the pitcher.

The pitcher, caught off guard, was knocked backward five feet as the filly struck her. They both continued to breathe, but they were out cold.

Twilight looked downward and screamed, using her magic she ripped off all the clothes she was wearing and set them ablaze with another fit of magic. She looked behind her flank and saw the catcher was running toward her. With that Twilight immediately shot toward third base using magic to throw the base-pony out of the way.

She kept running past third toward the stands, excrement trailing the path she had taken. Twilight got to the wall, look behind herself once more to see the catcher was almost upon her. She used teleportation magic to teleport up into the stands. She searched wildly around untill she found the announcer's box. She shoved her way through the masses of confused fans and bolted to the box. Arriving at the box she bucked the door down and glared at the announcer, she screamed something unintelligible and head-butted him. She continued to lay atop him and pleasure herself with his leg for a few moments before grabbing the microphone and shouting into it with a mixture of fear and victory, "TOUCH DOWWWWNNNNNN!!!"

------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Vision:

I trotted out onto the field, the crowd went wild at the sight of me. I looked around the field. "This should be an easy win." I thought to myself. I walked up to the plate, and that's when I realized something was wrong.

A bomb was walking toward me! And worse yet the crowd was full of changlings! I'm doomed, there's no way I'll make it out of here alive! I wanted to cry, but all I could manage was the loudest scream I've ever made.

I looked back to the bomb and lifted it quickly my magic. I noticed that Chrysalis had taken the position in the middle of this hell. With all my might I threw the screaming bomb at the changling queen. Critical hit!

Then my clothes felt wierd I looked down and screamed, "AHHHHHH!!!" As I saw they were not only covered in spiders, but dripping with acid! I ripped them off as quickly as I could manage and set them on fire! But before I could catch my breath I heard something behind me, there was a dragon chasing me! To get away from the chimera I ran to my immediate left. But a zebra blocked my path. I dispatched of him quickly enough.

I kept running only to find I had reached a dead end! Looking behind myself once more I saw the harpy had almost caught up to me! I teleported into the changling nest and looked around untill I saw my goal. Celestia's safe box! I tried to impale as many of the changlings on my way up as possible.

I reached the safe box and opened the door as politely as possible, don't want to break the princess' stuff. But I was greeted only with that same gypsy who had chased me across the field! I screamed the warcry of my people, "MAK'GORA!!" and charged the warlock. That orc didn't go down very easily but once I attacked him with my signature move to his leg he stayed down.

That's when time froze, I had no idea how to get out of this mess. But wait, yes I did! I was the last remaining Dragon Born. The only one left who coud save Hyrule from the time lords and their evil gypsy curse. Time unfroze, I readied my lungs for my shout. I grabbed the mic and with as much power as I could muster I screamed, "TOCUH DOWWWWNNNNNN!!!" With that all the changlings dissapeared and I could rest. I had won.

Comments ( 7 )

I am ok with this.

I don't know what just happened, but it made me laugh. A thumb for you.

Word. Go Fillies.

1705958

I don't know. But I'm less okay with this, but still I'm okay.

:rainbowderp: Needs more baseball.

Login or register to comment