• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 1,206 Views, 63 Comments

Why is life? - Daxisle



Mac and Spike accompany a friend to a forign nation to discover beyond the borders of Equestria.

  • ...
3
 63
 1,206

It's done (A/N)

I've taken a look at this story, and I mean, I really took a look at it.

I'm going to be frank, this story has gone WAAAAY of course for me.

I've really messed it up, and I apologize for that. I never wanted Sin to do half the crap I made him do, and the philosophical aspects, as well as political, were pushed aside for the sake of the action and adventure. Shade's involvement went WAY beyond what I had meant for it, and the plot is so contrived that I can barely follow it. Hell, the last chapter was more about Discords reformation than Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

So, this story will be put on indefinite hiatus.

Silver lining?

"Earning Freedom" will be reopened and continued. (Maybe)

I didn't give this story the time and consideration I should have, and it's suffered for it... Heavily.

My apologize.

-Daxisle

Comments ( 3 )

You keep using that punctuation mark. I do not think it means what you think it means.

2008872 Which punctuation mark?

1962642 So... Yea, this story is kinda being made into a continuation on the prequel. You seemed to be one of the bigger people who enjoyed it so I'm telling you. Only difference is that instead of going to the Federation, they all stay in Equestria.

Login or register to comment