• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 1,206 Views, 63 Comments

Why is life? - Daxisle



Mac and Spike accompany a friend to a forign nation to discover beyond the borders of Equestria.

  • ...
3
 63
 1,206

Luna's Letter

Luna's Letter

Luna sat upon her throne, the night would be coming to a close in a few minutes, and she only need wait for Celestia's permission to lower her moon to make way for the dawn to come.

She sat exhausted and alone. The alicorn's sleep had been disturbed as of late, dreams of her sister discovering her deeds against the her direct command. She knew that she'd been careful, and if the ponies or dogs she'd rescued had said something, she would have heard about it by now...

Still, there was something that sent a shiver up night princess's spine every time she thought she'd gotten the situation under control. The dogs were paid off to keep their mouths shut, Spike was far more concerned with his relationship in regards to Celestia and Twilight, so it's only natural he wouldn't say anything.

Big Mac, she blushed at the thought, had been very well taken care of by her personally. And the Federalist seemed to have gotten the message that she didn't want him to mention the ordeal at all. So what was it? Why did she feel like she kept overlooking something?

She'd spent many a night pondering the possible threat, though it was for naught. Her thoughts were invaded when the doors to her stary night themed chamber slowly opened, revealing her barley awake sister.

"Good morning Luna." Celestia greeted after stifling a yawn.

Luna returned the greeting and furrowed her brow, she was close this time, she could feel it. The words were on the tip of her tongue. The eldest sister wished her a pleasant day's sleep and relieved her of duty.

"Oh, before I forget." Celestia said, a sealed letter floating beside her. "This came for you from Spike." Luna tilted her head and took the envelope. On the outside it merely said "Luna", noting that it wasn't the dragons penmanship, the dark princess thanked her sister and proceeded to her room.

Once there, she laid on her huge, night themed bed spread and with a muse of curiosity, tore the seal and pulled out the letter The address made her roll her eyes, it was insulting at first, but now it was just annoying. Though, she pressed on her eyes tired and unimpressed, but the farther she read on, the wider and more frightened they became...


Dear Beast.

It disgusts me to no measurable degree that I must be addressing you in this letter, however, a question has occurred to me that I believe you might be able to answer.

How did Goldie know Sin would be in the Capital when he was? Goldie or "Ace" as he is called, isn't from Equestria. Yet he made it on the exact same day Sin had his trial. Curious, no?

Why is it called the Capital? Is there a letter in the city some where that is upper case while the rest are lower

So, I thought: "How would he have known that? Sin made it a point to ensure no Triple M. agents had a clue about it, and none of us even knew where the Federation was". But then I thought, "Hey wait, he was talking to the Beast too, and it was because of her that we went there in the first place".

Even though I shouldn't have needed it anyway you FAT HEIFER! And then it occurred to me, you were working with Triple M. They were from the Federation, and you were the only one who could have known about it. Two plus two equals four. And why is math used as a figure of speech? Seriously, that's just stupid as all get out.

Soooooooo I see a few possibilities here. Either Goldie was present during the raid, or the company had some inside information that only you could give and he got a hold of it some how... And I don't remember any flamboyant, golden pegasi there. But I do remember a lot of griffins. And a dragon, two actua

Now tell me beast, which one of those seems more plausible to you?

I want answers, and I want them now.

It would be quite the shame if the Magical Horse lady got a letter. A letter detailing how you personally worked with the head of Triple M.? Perhaps there was a reason you didn't want that little fact mentioned at the trial? Perhaps I'll repect that wish, perhaps I wont. It's up to you. You're probably just embarrassed that Malik stuck it in your ass, aren't you?

You know what? Unscratch that scratch, I' pretty sure you are.

You have 4,320 minutes before I baste the fear turkey.

As always, may your rotten, stinking flesh be continually violated by the demon king in the deepest pits of Tartarus.

Signed, Star Shade.

P.S. Discord Still rules you.


Luna stared blankly into the darkness of her bedroom before realizing where she went wrong.

Insanity borderlines Genius.

Author's Note:

I am a bit twisted in the head.

See if you can spot the Irony. (Not exclusive to this chapter, but in the story overall)