• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 579 Views, 0 Comments

Elements of Flame - Princess Cadenza



A new spirit of Flame enters Eqquestria. What happens when the ponies turn to the dark side?

  • ...
 0
 579

Elements of Frost

Ever woken up from a strange dream that even a ''friend'' refused your offer to save the world? It just happened to Sparking Fire.

But not only was it in Sparking's dream, but in real life. Or at least in Equestria. Ponyville.

''I'd better go see that last pony,'' Sparking said in her lair. ''Carity, was it? I had the strangest dream that she actually refused to join me!''

''Meow,'' Firebloom said, comepletely ignoring her owner.

''But dreams are just dreams,'' Sparking stated. ''I mean, it's not like they'll always happen in real life. At least I hope not. I should go see her. The sooner I get this last pony, the sooner I can activate the Elements of Flame and invade Equestria.''

She hugged her cat and flew to Carousel Boutique. She knew a white mare would be there.

''I hope that I don't run into that Flame Pony on the loose,'' Rarity told her cat, Opalescence. ''If she does, I'll simply say no.''

The door opened in the shop. The bell rung.

''Welcome to Carousel Boutique,'' Rarity greeted. ''Where every last garment is chique, unique, and magnufique.'' Her eyes bulged wide when she saw the Flame Pony.

''Oh, no! Sparking Fire, I am not, I repeat, NOT turning to your side!'' Rarity yelled. ''And stay away from my cat!'' Opal licked her paw. The cat behaved just like Firebloom, ignoring her owner and pretending the pony didn't even exist.

''Carity?'' Sparking asked completely innocently. ''Why would I want your pet?''

Rarity turned from protective mode to confused mode.

''Who's Carity?'' she asked.

''I know, I stink at names,'' Sparking said. ''What's your name? Tell me now.''

''Uh, Rarity,'' Rarity answered. ''Anyway, I heard from Twilight and my other friends what you told them. I know it's a trick. I know what you're up to. But nopony's gonna get the one who pays attention, because I. Have. Defense.''

''How do you know what I'm doing?'' Sparking laughed.

''Fireflight told me,'' Rarity said.

Why, that little... Sparking thought. How dare she do this to me?!

Rarity whistled. An aura of six Alicorns appeared. Another flash appeared with eleven ponies, Elements of Harmony, Spellements of Charmery, and Bellements of Alarmery. The Alicorns were the Frost Ponies, each carrying a crystal in their wing.

''And you thought you could take harmony away from Equestria, didn't you?'' Twilight said. ''But instead, we've learned not to trust anypony that's been planning to destroy Equestria.''

''And that you shouldn't plan to do anything else,'' Fireflight said. ''Because we're activating the Elements of Frost. And we don't care if you say no. I know your plots are foiled.''

''Go ahead. Use your Elements. I don't care. I know that Sparking rules, Constellia drools. You can't do anything about it if you had all the power in the world,'' Sparking said.

''Alright guys, now's the day we've all been waiting for!'' Fireflight said. ''And Elements, Spellements, and Bellements... We got this.''

Fireflight and her five friends stood in a circle. Her horn glowed. The crystals rose in the air. The Frost Ponies themselves rose in the air, too. The crystals glowed.

''Firefringe, who gave quite respect to all of my friends, represents the Element of Respect!'' Fireflight started. ''Shadowflame, who showed good attention to everypony I know, represents the Element of Attendancy! Scortchfire, who never showed any sign of greediness to anypony in Equestria represents the Element of Sharing! Fireflier, all I have to say is that you're loyal to me and our family and even our friends, and she represents the Element of Sisterhood! And Flamecatcher, who perished any danger around the borders of the land, represents the Element of Protectiveness!

''These five ponies, I... I don't know what to say. I just don't know what I'd do without you guys. All these years I've done so much with you. And one more thing. The sixth Element, held together by all the Elements the five represent, is the Element of... Warmth!''

Each crystal burst into sparks and spun around the six Frost Ponies. The crystals formed into Cutie Marks. The Frost Ponies new Cutie marks glowed and shot a white and blue rainbow that hit Sparking. Sparking simply screamed. After the Elements were done activating, they landed on the ground. Sparking was no longer there, but instead, they figured, banished to the sun.

''That. Was. AWESOME!!!!'' Twilight squealed.

''Gee, you really think so?'' Fireflight asked her.

''Yes, really! Look at those Cutie Marks!'' Twilight exclaimed.

Firefringe's was a picture of a blue crystal heart. Shadowflame's was a few swirls next to a microphone and sound waves coming out of it. Scortchfire's was a picture of two hooves shaking each other. Fireflier's was a picture of two Alicorn shadows, together. Flamecatcher's was a snowflake with sparks around it. Fireflight's were a ton of hearts and snowflakes, that seemed to run all the way down her legs.

''Thank you everypony! I couldn't have done this without you!'' Fireflight said. They all agreed. And without Sparking Fire, they would all be

One generation of Elements together. They all knew that tommorow would be a brand new, shining day.

They all knew.

(Sorry guys, this last chapter's kinda short. But don't worry, I have new Flame Pony stories in mind. Bye for now :3)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment