• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,926 Views, 396 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 396
 3,926

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XXIII

“Are you sure Raindrops and Carrot Top will like me?” I asked nervously as Blossomforth stared at me with a slight frown. “I mean, they haven’t really known me as a nice girl and they only really know me as a bully. Oh fuck me, Raindrops is gonna paint my walls with my blood.”

“That’s graphic,” Blossomforth grimaced as I paused. “Relax, we’ve told them all about how you’re reformed and nice now don’t worry. I mean, they agreed to come to your apartment after all.”

I paused and gave her a look.

“Oh fuck, they’re coming to my apartment!”

“At least you have the advantage,” Blossomforth pointed out. “I’m in a wheelchair. You can easy go upstairs to avoid me running you over. Some people call me Hot Wheels.”

“Are you trying to make me feel better with self deprecating humor?”

“Yes, is it working?”

“A bit yeah,” I admitted as someone knocked on the door and I tensed up slightly as I walked over and opened it. “Hey.”

“Hey there,” Trixie grinned as she pushed passed me with Lavender as Cloudkicker gave me an apologetic smile. A slightly taller woman with golden hair and bright green eyes in dirt stained jeans and a t shirt followed along with a stern looking yellow woman and I gulped.

“You won’t believe how cold it is out there!” Carrot Top exclaimed as she shook her head a bit. “I regret forgetting my coat.”

“I told you it would be cold today,” Raindrops commented as she gently shut the door and locked it. At least Cloudkicker told her I liked my door locked at all times. “So this is where you live.”

“Yeah it is,” I said hesitantly as my friends sat down in various spots. “Uhm-”

“Relax, we aren’t here to fight you,” Raindrops rolled her eyes and smirked slightly as she sat down next to Carrot Top. “Cloudkicker and Trixie said you were in the market for new friends or whatever so. And well, I’m quite interested in seeing what a nice Sunset Shimmer is like.”

“Oh okay-”

“But if you ever manipulate anyone ever again, I’ll punch you. Hard,” Raindrops added as she narrowed her eyes.

“I understand,” I answered hesitantly as the taller girl nodded in satisfaction.

“So what have we missed at Canterlot High?” Carrot Top asked curiously as she bit into her namesake. We all looked at each and inhaled before telling the pair everything. Carrot Top looked surprisingly angry from what I remember the nice girl being. “What the hell?”

“Jesus,” Raindrops whistled. “Thank God we graduated when we did.”

“So!” Lavender clapped her hands together. “I’m in the mood for a game, who’s with me?”

“Oh lord help me. What game?” Blossomforth asked warily as Lavender grinned mischievously.

“Sunset, get your alcohol.”

I gave a confused look as I stood up and complied, pulling out several bottles of whiskey and setting a bottle in front of us all.

“We all agree to keep her owning alcohol underage a secret right?” Lavender asked and made eye contact with everyone slowly. Raindrops and Carrot Top nodded after a moments hesitation and I put shot glasses next to the bottles. “Drunk never have I ever!”

“Knew it,” Blossomforth sighed as Trixie helped the girl out of her wheelchair and onto the floor. “Thanks Trixie.”

“So what’s the point of this game?” I asked as we formed a circle.

“So we all hold up ten fingers, one person asks a question. If you’ve done the question, you put a finger down,” Carrot Top explained as I nodded.

“And if you’ve done it, take a shot!” Lavender chimed in. “And not a baby shot, I mean full ones.”

“And the person with the fingers down wins?” I asked as Lavender laughed.

“Let’s just say you don’t want to be that person. Otherwise, your friends and family will all know how much of a sexual freak you are,” Blossomforth sighed and I got the feeling she’s lost multiple times before or came close.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous but this did seem a decent way to get to know Carrot Top and Raindrops better, plus it seemed kinda fun.

“Okay, I’m in,” I said and Lavender grinned.

“Alright, never have I ever kissed my best friend,” Lavender said casually as I watched Cloudkicker, Raindrops, Carrot and Trixie put a finger down. They all looked at each other before taking a shot. “I figured Cloudkicker but Trixie? Now I gotta hear this story.”

“Fuchsia,” Trixie said simply. “Got bored. After all, Trixie is the greatest kisser in all of Canterlot High.”

“Here we go again,” Carrot Top muttered as she grinned and nudged Trixie. “I remember not so long ago kissing disgusted you.”

“It’s not as bad as before. Still think sex is disgusting as hell though,” Trixie said with a shudder. “Wanna go next Sunset?”

“Uh sure. Never have I ever threw toilet paper over my teachers house.”

I watched as Blossomforth, Carrot and Lavender put down and finger and took a shot. I had never expected Blossomforth of all people to do something like that but never judge a book by its cover.

“Lame ass questions,” Cloudkicker snorted. “Never have I ever been arrested.”

With a sigh, I put a finger down and took a shot, savoring the familiar burning sensation of whiskey as they all gave me confused looks.

“What did you do to get arrested?” Raindrops asked curiously as I blushed.

“Short version, I got really drunk back home, stole a pop from a store along with a pack of cookies, stumbled around town, still drinking alcohol and eating my cookies. I then stole a carriage and proceeded to order them to take me around town,” I admitted as Carrot started laughing. “I also tried to outrun the Royal Guards on hoof.”

“So let me get this straight, you practically went on a pony version of Grand Theft Auto?” Trixie asked and I paused before nodding. “That’s awesome.”

“Yeah it felt awesome. Mom left me in the cells for two days to teach me a lesson. It was fun though.”

“Never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person,” Raindrops shot a smug grin to Cloudkicker who glared back.

Cloudkicker took a shot and put down a finger as I smirked and rolled my eyes. I don’t really know what happens if you lose this game but I’d rather not find out.

“Tell me the story,” Carrot Top requested as Cloudkicker groaned.

“So I accidentally sent a dirty text message to drum roll please,” Cloudkicker paused as Lavender did so. “Vice Principal Luna!”

“Woah what?”

“I’m shocked, honestly.”

“What did she do?”

“Okay so,” Cloudkicker started and paused to fill her shot glass again. “You girls know how the school has a page on Mystable to keep parents in the loop and all, sometimes the teachers friend students in case said students have questions?”

“Yes.”

“Okay so I was playing this game with Lavender and I was looking for a decent bang the next day and well, accidentally sent a very dirty text to Luna. She was very honored she said but would unfortunately have to decline due it being ya know illegal.”

“That was anti climatic,” Raindrops noted dryly. “Never have I ever used a fake id.”

I grumbled a curse word as I took another shot. I should have realized they had a lot to use against me.

“Never have I ever,” Blossomforth paused and scratched her head. “Never have I ever had a friends with benefits.”

Cloudkicker, Lavender, Carrot, Raindrops and I all took a shot as the two remaining watched.

“What do you think Flash was?” I asked at their questioning looks. “Worst sex ever. Never again. Don’t sleep with Flash, word of advice.”

“Didn’t plan on it,” Carrot giggled. “I heard he was awful and well, he’s kind of annoying really.”

I lost track of time as I took multiple more shots along with the others and I gulped slightly when I realized Cloudkicker and I were pretty much gonna lose.

“So what happens if we loose?” I asked as Lavender swayed slightly used her hand to keep herself up.

“I don’t know. I just wanted to get drunk,” Lavender admitted as she rubbed her eyes. “Loser has to flash the rest of us!”

“Woah what?” Blossomforth said with wide red eyes as Trixie snored on her back next to her. “That seems extreme.”

“Fine,” Lavender admitted as she grinned evilly and rubbed her hands. “Losers have to kiss each other!”

“What is with you tonight and kissing?” Raindrops grumbled as Carrot laughed. We had long since abandoned our shot glasses and just used the bottles.

“Never have I ever got a tattoo!” Lavender shouted as I sighed and put my final finger down and drank from my bottle as Lavender giggled. “Sunset’s out.”

“Where at?” Cloudkicker asked curiously as her eyes examined my body.

“A cutie mark is considered a tattoo here. If I was a pony right now, it’d be on my flank.”

Cloudkicker and the others seemingly accepted this answer.

“Never have I ever pretended I was sick to get out of helping me clean,” Carrot Top said as she glared at a sleeping Trixie as Cloudkicker sighed and sipped her whiskey.

“Well, get to it!” Lavender giggled and pushed me to Cloudkicker.

I don’t know if it’s the fact I’m heavily intoxicated right now, but Cloudkicker is actually pretty good looking. Especially with her blonde ponytail and purple eyes and decently built body as I turned red slightly and hastily took my eyes off her chest.

“You don’t actually have to-” Blossomforth started as I kissed Cloudkicker who’s eyes instantly widened.

“Oh my God,” Lavender giggled as she fell on her back and started laughing harder.

“If they start banging, I’m leaving,” Raindrops slurred as I hugged Cloudkicker as she kissed me back and I felt her hands on my sides.

I faintly Identified a taste of blackberries and whiskey on Cloudkickers mouth as I closed my eyes and kissed her harder.

“Dear god,” Carrot Top muttered with wide eyes.

I pulled away from Cloudkicker as we both blushed. Either from the heavy amounts of alcohol or embarrassment. Probably both.

I turned even redder as Cloudkicker kissed me again quickly and Lavender held her sides as she and Carrot Top continued laughing while Raindrops watched with a raised eyebrow.

I took a final sip of my whiskey as I felt my eyes close, tumbling forward as everything went dark.

PreviousChapters Next