• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,928 Views, 397 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 397
 3,928

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XXXV

“So you all are perfectly okay with eating lunch with a complete stranger in a unknown part of the school?”

Trixie and my other friends looked at each other before nodding. We all stood outside the doors of our school with our trays as Diamond shuddered slightly.

“Yeah sure,” Lavender shrugged.

“Just uh one problem,” I said as Trixie paused to look back at me. “It’s Fuchsia’s sister and well, she is gonna be there too.”

“Oh fuck me.”

“Well if you’re offering,” Cloudkicker grinned as Trixie rolled her eyes. “Now where is this garden?”

“This way apparently,” I said and gestured for them to follow me as I started walking, stepping over some brush to walk on dirt path. “Uh, just a few more steps and- woah.”

We all stared in awe at the garden full of brightly colored flowers as Wallflower sat in front of one and appeared to be talking to it while Fuchsia watched with a curious expression. Said expression quickly disappeared when she saw Trixie and nudged Wallflower, pointing at us.

“Uhm hi,” Wallflower said nervously and gave a timid wave as we approached her slowly to avoid crushing any of her flowers. “Fuchsia agreed to be friendly around Trixie and you all. She’s uhm happy I’m getting out of my small circle.”

Fuchsia huffed in response as she turned away and we sat down at a small table that had been set up.

“Principal Celestia was more than happy to give me the garden area along with a few tables to eat at as long as I tell her before I leave for lunch. Apparently she had once ran the garden club when she went here but it fell apart,” Wallflower said as we started eating. “I’m saying too much, aren’t I?”

“No you’re fine,” Lavender laughed quietly. “Hey Fuchsia.”

“Hello.”

“What I wanna know is if I’ve been around Fuchsia since third grade, how do I not know you?” Trixie asked curiously as Wallflower shifted nervously.

“Because I erased it accidentally. Do you remember your thirteenth birthday at the bowling alley?” Wallflower asked as Trixie nodded slowly. “I was there with Fuchsia. I ruined little Trixie’s magic show when I got sick and vomited on the floor. You were heartbroken. I wanted you to have a good memory of your birthday so I tried to erase just that memory of me vomiting and nothing else but it removed everything you knew about me. I didn’t know how to return that memory back then and by the time I actually figured out how to read it, it was far too late.”

Trixie sat in silence as she rubbed her head before patting Wallflower on the back.

“It’s okay,” Trixie said finally. “You were trying to do what you thought was nice for me. Lord knows I’ve tried that and it’s backfired in worse ways. Really bad ways that we won’t get into. I want to get to re know you at least. I wish I had a way to erase memories of my failed magic tricks. Not that there is any of course!”

“Of course,” Diamond muttered as Trixie shot her a look.

“I’d like that,” Wallflower admitted quietly as she looked up from her carrots she had on the table next to a ranch container. “We were good friends. I wanted to talk to you again but I figured I’d seem well, crazy and annoying.”

“Trust me, I get called annoying often,” Trixie commented. “I don’t think you can be more annoying than me.”

“She hogs the blanket,” I chimed in as Trixie gave me a dirty look. “But on the upside, she’s very warm to sleep next to.”

“She finally asked you out huh?” Fuchsia scoffed as she looked me in the eyes.

“We’re not really dating. The three of us are gonna go on a date or whatever after this is over. I’ve never really been on one before,” I admitted sheepishly as Cloudkicker smirked slightly at me.

“Wait three?” Fuchsia said as she examined me intently. “Who’s the third?”

“Me,” Cloudkicker said casually as she drank her milk. I almost lost it at Fuchsia’s stunned look.

“Where’s Twilight at?” Wallflower asked as we all looked back at our school.

“Lunch with Principal Celestia and VP Luna,” I answered as a horrified look crossed Diamonds face.

“Fuck!”

“Diamond Tiara!” I admonished as the girl went pale. “Language!”

“Sorry it’s just I completely forgot I was supposed to be there talking to them as well!” Diamond said as she hastily stood up and shoved some potatoes in her mouth quickly.

“Why?” Lavender asked curiously as Diamond grabbed her back pack.

“I’ll explain later, gotta run!” Diamond called out as she started running and waved. “Love ya Sunset!”

“Love you too?” I said in confusion as Cloudkicker nudged me.

“She told us to be in the library right now too,” Cloudkicker said as I choked on my water.

“Fuck!”

“Language Sunset,” Wallflower said teasingly as Fuchsia snorted and covered a smile behind her hand.

“Here’s my number, Wallflower. I really wanna get to know you better as do the others,” I said as I hastily took a few quick bites of my food along with Cloudkicker.

“Damn right,” Cloudkicker flashed a smile her way with a thumbs. “Sis, can you take care of our trays?”

“You got it. You three are probably gonna be hungry later,” Lavender noted as she watched Fuchsia and Trixie warily. “I was there for that birthday party too so I’m interested in re knowing you as well.”

“Protect my pear,” I looked them in the eyes as Trixie kissed my cheek and I blushed. “Also, I love you girls and all but can we not fight the Rainbooms anymore? You should apologize to Fluttershy,Trixie. Slapping her was uncalled for. I know you all want to defend me and stuff, but let’s just avoid them. They picked their path and we have ours now. I’m gonna talk to them like Twilight wanted and I’m done with them for good after wards.”

They all looked at each other as Wallflower and Fuchsia watched with raised eyebrows.

“We promise,” the three girls said in unison.

“We’re just trying to get back for how they treated you,” Trixie explained as I nodded and kissed her back.

“I know but let’s just leave alright?” I said as Trixie gave me a stunned look. Trixie nodded weakly as I waved, taking off with Cloudkicker behind me.

I’m not entirely mad that they did what they thought was defending me. I’d do the same for any of them in a heart beat. I just hope today gets over quickly so I can go fill Blossomforth in on all this.

Oh, and hang out with Twilight properly. That too.

PreviousChapters Next