• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,931 Views, 397 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 397
 3,931

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XIX


Diamond Tiara


I grinned internally to myself as looks of horror crossed all three girls faces before they quickly looked at each other before looking back at me, horrified expressions replaced by masks of innocence.

Poorly made masks, might I add.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Scootaloo said carefully as I gave a cruel grin.

“Oh is that so?” I asked and maintained my grin, pulling out my phone and hitting play on a video.

”This whole thing has gone downhill. Our target was Sunset and it’s backfired! Our sisters and their friends are getting accused of this!”

“Well who was the one who posted the screenshot of the groupchat, Sweetie?” Scootaloo shot back. “Things were going well until that.”

“I accidentally clicked on it okay! And my phone died before I could delete it. Apple Bloom reacted quick enough and deleted it but it was too late. We have to end things.”

“Or we keep blaming random classmates,” Scootaloo suggested. “We cause enough chaos, our sisters get forgotten about being blamed if everyone is fighting each other. They will be so busy fighting that they won’t even have time to fight our sisters or us. Fool proof plan. ”

The three girls froze as the masks shattered and Apple Bloom hastily shut her door as I clicked play on the next video.

”And besides, Sunset wouldn’t have just deleted the account,” Apple Bloom pointed out. “That would go against everything she used to be like. That’s tuckin tail n runnin’!”

“The account was your idea, Sweetie Belle! Don’t go all scared on us now. This is a group effort,” Scootaloo grunted as she folded her arms across her chest. “Look, there’s no way this can come back to us.”

“And if it starts to, we just expose our classmates,” Sweetie Bell admitted and looked up at the ceiling. “We wouldn’t have known half of what we did if it wasn’t for them.”

“That’s an understatement. And besides, we can’t just up and delete the account. Some people already doubt Sunset is behind it.”

“Well, we just post about them. Cloudkicker keeps her nose pretty clean but everyone has a secret. And Trixie is very easy to get dirt on.”

“When Cloudkicker ain’t banging around that is, whatever that means,” Apple Bloom shrugged. “Mah sis says she’s loose but ain’t nothing seem loose on her to me if she’s talking clothes.”

“Need I continue?” I purred as the girls before me stared at me in fear.

“N-no,” Sweetie Belle stammered as she went pale. “What do you want Diamond?”

“Here’s what’s going to happen, you’re gonna keep your little account going and I’m going to give you information to get a rather problematic woman out of my life,” I said with a smirk as I crossed my legs.

“Ya mom?” Apple Bloom asked with a mischievous smirk and I gritted my teeth before inhaling.

“Who it is isn’t your concern,” I said casually. “But what is your concern is these videos getting out. Everyone will turn on you three so fast. And I guarantee while they’re gonna be angry, Applejack and Rarity won’t let anything happen to Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, but Scootaloo? She doesn’t any real sister, there’s a high chance Rainbow would leave you to the wolves.”

The three looked at each other hesitantly I grinned wider.

“Rainbow wouldn’t do that. She’s too loyal,” Scootaloo decided as I rolled my eyes.

“Just like she was loyal to Sunset?” I mocked as Scootaloo looked away.

“And if we refuse?” Apple Bloom retorted and I rolled my eyes. Always the stubborn one.

“You know how Ms. Inkwell, the secretary created a mentorship program for troubled students? Myself, Silver Spoon and a few others?” I asked mischievously as they nodded slowly. “And if I recall, Scootaloo also helped make it with Rainbow. Anyway, I’ll give you a few guesses who I got paired up with.”

I watched smugly as the girls paused. There was only a few handful of names who signed up for the program. Lyra, Derpy, Flash Sentry, Fluttershy to name a few.

“Uh Raspberry Fluff?” Scootaloo suggested as I grinned.

“Nope. They paired me with Sunset Shimmer, said she might be a good influence on me,” I said casually and flipped my hair as they looked at me in horror. “And she gave me her number if I needed to talk. She’s a nice woman, we’ve met up quite a bit these past few weeks. Made some headway but not a lot. And if I called her.....”

I let myself trail off as I let my threat hang in the air, dialing a number.

”Hey Diamond!” Sunset said as I put her on speaker and the three stared in fear with wide eyes. ”How’s it been?”

“Oh great,” I said casually as I kept my narrowed eyes locked onto a terrified Sweetie Belle. “I’m with some friends right now and they have something I think you’d like to know about.”

”You finally become friends with Dinky, Twist and Rumble like I suggested?” Sunset asked excitedly.

“Not yet. But this is better,” I said as Apple Bloom gulped. “You busy?”

”Nope!”

I faintly made out a TV in the background as I snickered and Scootaloo hastily made a cutting throat gesture and Sweetie Belle gave me a thumbs up.

“Actually, my dad is calling me. I’ll try and call you back, stay safe Sunset.”

”Uh, okay? Stay safe Diamond. Let’s meet up this weekend at my place.”

“You got it,” I promised as Sunset hung up and I placed my hands in my lap. “So we have a deal?”

“We accept your terms grudgingly,” Scootaloo said and I snorted. She says that like they ever truly had a choice. “But if we get caught, what about you? You’re gonna get exposed too. And then Sunset will abandon you.”

“Because for starters, none of you have reached for your phones to record this conversation because you were all shocked and all. Secondly, I’m not gonna text them to you, we will meet after school and I’ll watch you make the post. My partner and I are very interested in this, albeit for different reasons. She’s just enjoying the irony of it all.”

“Partner?” Sweetie Belle squeaked.

“Oh don’t worry it’s not Sunset. She doesn’t know about you three,” I said and she sighed in relief. Yet, I mentally added. “You don’t need to know about her, she prefers to stay in the background.”

“Uh huh.”

“Anyway, I’ll be in touch soon. And remember, nobody is gonna believe you if you try anything. You have no evidence and I have a lot of dirt on you three right now. You three girls have a good night,” I smiled cruelly as I stood up and pushed Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle out of my way as I walked to the door, opening it and walking down the stairs.

I clenched a fist as soon as I was out of their view angrily. Stupid girls, framing my friend.

As long as I got my annoying mother out my life and dad to divorce her, I’d be happy. And all the information I had was stuff a good percentage of people knew. Mom always did have a loud voice and the only one who didn’t know was father.

If only those three knew I planned to betray them as soon I got what I wanted and well, expose them to Sunset and the principals and boom, I prove I’m finally reformed and I get to keep Sunset as a guardian.

I’m just happy there’s a lot of confusion going around the school right now about who is truly behind the account.

After all, in confusion there is opportunity.

PreviousChapters Next