• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,928 Views, 397 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 397
 3,928

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XIII


Cloudkicker


I sat with my legs crossed on Sunset’s floor as she and Lavender were sitting behind me on the couch as we watched some random movie I had picked off the shelf.

“I want a transforming car,” Lavender grumbled as we watched the Camaro transform. “Be sick as hell.”

“Can Trixie use your shower?” Trixie asked as she stood up and stretched, grimacing slightly. Sunset had loaned us pajamas and they were a bit tight on me but fit okay is.

“Trixie, this isn’t your house,” Lavender admonished as she looked over.

“She can use it,” Sunset interjected and pointed up her stairs. “First door on the left. Take as long as you need.”

Trixie nodded gratefully as she bounded up the stairs and disappeared into a room.

“Don’t you pay for the water? How long you gonna let her be up there?” I asked curiously as Sunset shrugged.

“Long as she wants. And yeah I do.”

“Girl how can you afford that?” Lavender asked as Sunset stood up and walked over to a door, putting in a code and opening it.

Our jaws dropped as some gold coins tumbled and Sunset stepped back to reveal two large piles of them.

“Is that real gold?” Lavender asked with a stunned expression as Sunset nodded, tossing us both a coin and I rolled it around my fingers.

The coin had a head of a horse with some unreadable words on it.

“Yeah, it’s a bit. I emptied out my bank account before I came here. The words mean Friendship is Forever. It’s the Equestrian motto Celestia chose. I thought it sounded stupid at first but meh.”

“How much is there?” I asked as we handed the coins back.

“About two million,” Sunset said casually as she set the coins back down and shut the door as we stared at her.

“I’m sorry, two million?” Lavender repeated. “And you live here? Why not somewhere else? Or have a whole ass house?”

“I like it here, it’s home. Plus, living next to a friend is nice. I never truly cared about this place until after the Fall Formal and then I tried to make it unique,” Sunset explained as I closed my jaw.

“Makes sense,” I commented as Sunset sat back down, pausing the movie.

“So Trixie can watch. So what do you girls wanna do now?”

My eyes looked around the apartment and fell on a blue guitar and I pointed at it.

“Sing us a song,” I suggested as Sunset looked at it. “We all like your singing regardless.”

“I don’t know. I haven’t touched that guitar in a bit,” Sunset said uncertainty as she picked it up and stared at it.

“Can’t be that bad,” Lavender reasoned as looked at her as Sunset inhaled. “Come on.”

“Okay,” Sunset said and started strumming her guitar, inhaling again. “Since the day I was led to temptation, and in weakess did let your love down. I have prayed that with time and compassion you’d come around. And I keep waiting for you to forgive me, and you keep saying you can’t even start. And I feel like a stone you have picked up and thrown. To the hard rock bottom of your heart, to the hard rock bottom of your heart.”

I covered my eyes slightly with Lavender as Sunset glowed a bright red as she sprouted pony ears and longer hair.

“Now, this home we have built is still standing, it’s foundation is on solid ground. Do we roll up our sleeves and repair it or burn it down,” Sunset sung as I smiled faintly. “And I keep waiting for you to forgive me, and you keep saying you can’t even start. And I feel like a stone you have picked up and thrown. To the hard rock bottom of your heart, to the hard rock bottom of your heart. We can’t just block it out, we’ve got to talk it out until our hearts get back in touch. I need your love, I miss it. I can’t go on like this, it hurts too much.”

Sunset sighed as she set her guitar aside and looked at us as she quit glowing.

“Well?” Sunset asked with a tired smiled as we both clapped.

“Guitar could use tuning but other that, very good.”

We all looked up to where Trixie stood in pajamas and a bra as Lavender turned bright red.

“Trixie!” Lavender shouted as she looked away. “Put a shirt on, for fucks sake!”

Sunset burst out laughing as I eyed Trixie up and down. She looked surprisingly thin as she pressed her arms to her side.

“Trixie’s shirt is soaked so she can’t Lavender. Trixie’s attention was caught by singing and guitar,” Trixie commented as she walked down the stairs and dropped down on the couch as Lavender handed her a blanket. “Also Sunset?”

“Yeah Trixie?” Sunset asked as she struggled to stop laughing.

“Why do you have horse shampoo instead of regular shampoo in your shower?”

“Oh I prefer horse shampoo over regular human ones. Reminds me of what I used to put in my mane as a filly,” Sunset explained as she picked up the remote. “I never really have guest’s over so I never saw a need for human shampoo.”

“Did you actually use it?” Lavender asked as she hid a giggle behind her hand as Trixie gave a thumbs up.

“Felt like normal shampoo to me. I didn’t notice until I saw the stallion on the front.”

“That’s a pretty good indicator it’s not for humans,” I noted with a smirk. “What’s it do?”

“Helps prevent split ends and improves hair thickness. My hair also grows a bit faster because of it,” Sunset answered as she yawned. “I’m tired.”

“Fighting would do that,” Lavender quipped as I chuckled. “I’m tired too.”

I curled up a bit more on the blanket bed Sunset had made for the three of as I yawned myself.

“Goodnight, I’m going to bed,” I muttered as the others chuckled.

“Night sis.”

“Night Cloudkicker.”

“Goodnight, thanks for preventing from me being jumped.”

I chuckled as I closed my eyes and passed out.

PreviousChapters Next