• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 4,005 Views, 403 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 403
 4,005

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter LXI


Scootaloo


I stared up the ceiling as Apple Bloom floated past, kicking her hindlegs helplessly as I snorted back a laugh.

“This ain’t funny!” Apple Bloom snapped as she glared at me. “Sweeetie, wake the hell up!”

Our unicorn friend shot up in bed as Apple Bloom quit glowing green, falling on top of me as we both grunted in pain.

“Sorry girls. Still not used to this,” Sweetie glared up at her horn as she looked around the messy room. “Did I do that?”

“Yep,” I said flatly. “Woke me up with a desk flying past.”

“Stupid horn,” Sweetie grumbled as she rolled onto her hooves and took a shaky step. “Woah!”

“You’ll get the hang of it shortly, all three of you.”

We jumped and our heads whipped over to a grey pegasus watching us idly stretching her wings.

“I’m Silverspeed,” she pointed a hoof at herself. “I do the weather in Ponyville. Raven asked me to collect you before I go back. Follow me.”

We all nervously looked at each before shakily trotting after her.

“So how do you do the weather?” I asked curiously as she gave me a warm smile.

“Pegasi have the ability push clouds and make them produce rain, snow and we can make tornadoes by having enough pegasi flying fast enough in a circle. I’ve done it once. We’re have a higher tolerance to lightning stikes.”

That sounded kinda cool not gonna lie.

“But I’m just supposed to escort you three. I have to get back to my sister and take her to school. She goes to school in Ponyville.”

We all raised an eyebrow as we examined the pony as she opened a door and jerked her head.

“I’ll see you three around. And don’t worry about Silver Spoon treating you bad because of no cutie marks, I’m trying to straighten her out,” Silverspeed promised with a smile before she flew away, waving at us.

“That was a bit strange,” Apple Bloom said finally. “Ah ain’t know Silver Spoon had a sister.”

“Me neither,” Sweetie mused as we all gulped, looking at Ravens unreadable expression. Ever since we had been brought here for punishment, she’s been bossing us around. Not even her human counterpart was this strict.

“Good morning,” Raven pointed at empy chairs. “Sit.”

“Yes ma’am,” we said in unison and complied, sitting across from her.

“What are ya gonna do with us?” Apple Bloom asked nervously as Raven stared at her.

“From my understanding, you went after the Princess’ daughter. I helped look after Sunset when she was a filly and she is like a sister to me. I will admit, I was less than enthused to be put in charge of you three but I follow orders my princess gives. To help you further get adapted to your bodies, I’ve enlisted help.”

“From who?” I asked nervously as Raven smiled faintly.

“Two twins and their younger sister of course,” Raven answered as the door was shoved open, two ponies trotting in that looked similar. Same light purple eyes, black manes with a purple stripe and black coats. The only difference was their cutie marks of different berries and their race, one being a unicorn and the other a pegasus.

“Mornin,” the pegasus yawned and stretched her wings. “I’m Berry Blitz and that’s my sister, Berry Blast but they just call me Blitz.”

“Guess their folks really liked berries,” Apple Bloom whispered.

“Where’s Wallflower?” Raven asked as Berry whistled. A green earth pony with a messy green mane and a striped sweater that seemed familiar with a potted plant cutie mark trotted in with a shy smile. “Ah, hello Wallflower. I see you three met my cousin, Silverspeed.”

“Yes ma’am,” Sweetie Belle nodded and stared at her hooves. “What are you three going to do with us?”

“Oh you’ll see,” Blitz grinned and I shivered. “I’m taking Scootaloo, Wallflower is going with Apple Bloom. Sweetie is going with my twin and Raven.”

“Hi,” Wallflower said quietly as Blitz hugged her with one foreleg.

“She’s my little girl. Now go before I teleport you to the Everfree,” Berry threatened casually with a smirk. “Joking of course but get a move on. I’m not one for waiting around.”


I gulped slightly as I stared down off my cloud nervously as Blitz stretched her forelegs out.

“Hey!” She called out and I jumped. “I suggest you back away from the edge before you learn how to fly the birds way!”

My eyes widened as I stumbled back nervously.

“Good because you being a stain on the ground would suck,” Blitz sighed and yawned. “Whaddya know how to do?”

“What?”

Blitz slammed a hoof into her face and groaned dramatically, pulling her hoof down.

“Do you know how to spread your wings?” She asked and I shook my head. “Alright, well this is gonna be complicated.”

“What is?” I asked as she paused and examined my wings.

“Teaching you to fly. I’m under strict orders to fly and I’m not too keen on disobeying orders, no matter how much fun it can be,” Blitz sighed as she sat down next to me. “So what’s your story?”

“What do you mean?” I gave her a confused look as she rolled her eyes.

“I may be the more crazy, fun loving twin but don’t think you can lie to me. You trot around like you did something wrong so spill before I get Berry to do her magic stuff on ya to make you,” Blitz said casually as she gave me a flat look with narrowed eyes. “Now start talking.”

I inhaled and admitted to everything. Framing Sunset, exposing all my classmates. I left out being blackmailed by Diamond Tiara because frankly, she still scared me even though she did betray us.

“That was bucked up,” Blitz said bluntly and I shuddered. “I’ve done stupid shit as a kid, but nothing like this. You’re telling me everypony believed you?”

“Trixie didn’t,” I muttered. “Cloudkicker did for a while. She even made Sunset cry when she cornered her in the hallway and yet, she’s somehow dating her now. I’m not sure if Fuchsia, Lavender, our worlds Wallflower and others believed her but considering Wallflower exposed us, I think she knew all along.”

“I see. So how do you feel now?”

“Rainbow refused to talk to me before I was brought here, Fluttershy wouldn’t look us in the eyes and nor would Pinkie. We fucked up so bad. Sunset even wanted us to like her by trying to spend more time with us and we practically spat in her face.”

“Well, get up off your bucking flank and do something about it,” Blitz shrugged. “You think Foaland was liberated in a day? Hay no. It took six years to liberate the country. You sure as Tartarus aren’t gonna be forgiven in a day.”

“That much is obvious,” I snorted and laid on my back. “I wouldn’t be surprised if the school is out for our blood when we get back.”

“Can you blame them?”

“No, I can’t,” I admitted. “I would be too. Hell, I was just as bad as Sunset used to be if not worse.”

“Mhm,” Blitz hummed as she kept her unreadable eyes directed at me. “I see.”

“Yeah. I don’t know how I’ll fix this whole thing. I don’t even know what’s going to happen to us when we go back. I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re expelled.”

“Hm.”

I rolled over the edge of my cloud and stared down at Apple Bloom smelling a flower with Wallflower. I idly wondered what was going on down there.

“Stand up,” Blitz said and I shakily stood up. “Remind me to teach you how to walk properly. Firstly, I have to preen your wings so stay still.”

I had no idea what the hell that meant but she’s the expert after all. She was born here and I wasn’t.

Blitz jammed her muzzle into wings, occasionally yanking out a broken one before spitting it out.

“Don’t let anypony other than me fix your wings. If somepony does, tell me or the others when it happens and we will sort them out. Wings are sensitive and let’s leave it at that,” Blitz commented as she focused on my left wing as I blushed. “And don’t moan again, that was weird and made me uncomfortable.”

“Oh, okay. Sorry.”

“Yeah, s’all good. Now that we have that sorted out, let’s get you flying,” Blitz said with a smirk.

“How so?” I asked curiously as her grin grew.

“Oh, this is gonna be awesome. Haven’t done this in forever.”

“Are you gonna push me off the cloud?” I asked suspiciously as she laughed.

“No, not yet. That’s for the final test. It’s how I leaned after all,” Blitz explained as she spread her wings. “Now focus.”

I was so not looking forward to that final test.

Author's Note:

Bringing back my twin ocs for yet another story lol

PreviousChapters Next