• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,928 Views, 397 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 397
 3,928

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XVI

Trixie and Cloudkicker followed me as I slowly pushed Blossomforths wheelchair to our table the waiter had directed us to and I stopped at the edge as Blossomforth gave me a grateful look and locked her wheels.

I had offered to help push her down the street because I assumed she would get tired of wheeling herself around.

“So how’s Star Comet treating you?” Cloudkicker asked curiously as we all sat at the table.

“Blossomforths boyfriend,” Lavender whispered to me as I nodded.

“He’s treating me very well, as you know.”

Cloudkicker nodded as a turquoise women with light vanilla colored hair stopped at our table.

“Hi, I’m Sassaflash. What can I get you to drink?” Sassaflash asked with a smile.

“Hot chocolate for me please,” Blossomforth raised a hand sheepishly.

“I’ll take the same as her,” Trixie chimed in.

“Coffee with vanilla creamer for me please,” Cloudkicker said as she examined her menu.

“Coffee black please.”

“Weirdo,” Trixie muttered as Lavender gave her a dirty look.

“And you miss?” Sassaflash asked as she looked at me.

“Orange juice please,” I smiled back at her.

“Got it,” Sassaflash nodded as she wrote on her pad. “Are you all ready to order?”

We all looked at each other Trixie shook her head.

“I’m not yet, are you all?”

“Not yet.”

“No ma’am.”

“Nein.”

“Give me a couple minutes.”

Sassaflash nodded as she flashed us a smile and walked away as I propped my head up, looking at my menu as Trixie and Blossomforth started laughing.

“What ya looking at?” Cloudkicker asked as she lifted her eyes to mine.

“I’m not sure yet. Probably eggs, hashbrowns and pancakes. You?”

“Most likely country fried steak and eggs. It’s my usual here.”

“I don’t really eat meat,” I admitted as Sassaflash returned.

“You girls ready?”

“Yeah, I’ll have Belgian waffles with strawberries and hashbrowns please,” Trixie said as Sassaflash handed us our drinks.

“Country fried steak and eggs for me please.”

“Cinnamon french toast platter and hashbrowns for me miss,” Lavender answered as she took a sip of her coffee.

“Alright and you two?”

I nodded for Blossomforth to go ahead and she gave a thumbs up.

“Big country sunrise skillet please.”

“And I’ll have just some eggs, hashbrowns and pancakes ma’am.”

Sassaflash nodded as she wrote on her pad and disappeared towards the back.

“So what you been up to?” Blossomforth asked as she looked us all.

“Just trying to get to the bottom of who’s framing my friend,” Trixie answered as she looked up. “It’s bullshit what’s happening.”

“Same here,” Cloudkicker and Lavender chimed in as I blushed and looked down. “She deserves way better.”

“Might drop out in all honesty,” I muttered as they all gave me sympathetic looks.

“You can do online school like me,” Blossomforth suggested. “I get to do school at home, I’ll get my diploma and all that.”

“If it means anything, I don’t want you to drop out or leave in general,” Cloudkicker admitted as we made eye contact. “School is more interesting with you.”

“It’s been pretty fun hanging around with you too,” Lavender chimed in. “Especially staying the night and all, plus it’s nice to have breakfast with my friends. I don’t have many friends either.”

“Same here,” Trixie agreed sadly. “I’m a bit of a difficult of an individual to get along with. It’s a wonder you all haven’t ran me off yet.”

“We’re not going to,” Blossomforth reassured the magician and patted her on the hand.

“Shockingly enough, you’re not as bad as I once thought,” Cloudkicker admitted sheepishly. “I mean, if I didn’t think you were okay I wouldn’t have slept in a close proximity to you last night or be eating breakfast with you.”

I gave a faint chuckle as I looked up and smiled. This felt almost well, normal in all honesty. Blossomforth tilted her head slightly as she poked my shoulder.

“You feeling okay?”

“Just thinking about how I’m lucky to know you all. It’s really nice of the apartment owners to have put that ramp in for you.”

“Yeah it was. It kinda sucked well, becoming paralyzed and all but it could be worse. I could have died but didn’t.”

“Don’t even joke about that,” Lavender warned as she narrowed her eyes. “You scared the hell out of us.”

“It was pretty difficult adapting and all,” Blossomforth ignored Lavender as the girl huffed. “It was embarrassing in all honesty, having Cloudkicker and Lavender teach me to do all the basics again. Shower, use the toilet, get dressed.”

I could believe that. I never really knew Blossomforth before her accident but she did seem like a prideful individual. I don’t even really know what happened but I do know that she didn’t get along with Rainbow Dash anymore for some reason.

“Yeah well you’re my family. It’s kinds obvious we were gonna help you, no matter how damn stubborn you are,” Cloudkicker scoffed as she chuckled. “You’ve adapted very well. I for am proud of you.”

“Same here,” Trixie chimed in. “You always were nice to me, even though you barely knew me.”

“You’re making me blush,” Blossomforth muttered as she brushed some of her watermelon colored hair aside. She really did get the short end of the stick as her blush easily seen on her white skin. Cloudkicker and Lavender at least could hide it better when they blushed. “What are you gonna do after this is resolved?”

“Talking to Twilight about hopefully going for a visit. Blossomforth knows about uh where I’m from right?”

“Yes I do,” Blossomforth rolled her eyes. “Bit hard to believe but well, Cloudkicker has never lied to me.”

“Can I come?” Trixie asked hopefully as she grinned. “Pleaseeeee?”

“I don’t see why not. I was gonna invite you all anyway. Redheart and Blossomforth as well.”

“One problem. I can’t walk Sunset, remember? Paralyzed from waist down? Can’t use lower body? I’d just slow you all down,” Blossomforth frowned and stared at her legs. “I miss it sometimes, being able to do things for myself.”

I didn’t really know what to say except hug her as Blossomforth returned the gesture.

“You won’t slow us down,” I reassured the girl quietly. “Don’t worry about that. We will sort something out.”

“Only if you’re certain I won’t be a burden on you all.”

“You’re not,” I answered as the others nodded.

“While I’m grateful for the hug, can you let me go? Food is here and I personally haven’t ate yet,” Blossomforth admitted sheepishly as Sassaflash placed our plates in front of us with a smile.

“Enjoy!” Sassaflash said warmly as she went to a different table.

“She seems nice,” I noted as I twirled my fork in my hands, helping Blossomforth by pushing her plate a bit closer.

“People are always nice here,” Cloudkicker answered.

I could agree with that. And more importantly, this was a place I had no memories of the Rainbooms at. And was making new memories with my new friends.

Win win situation for me and the others at the table.

PreviousChapters Next