• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 4,030 Views, 403 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 403
 4,030

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter LXIII


Lavender Lace


I yawned and shifted on the bed I collapsed on last night as I wrapped a hoof around pillow. I didn’t necessarily know what time it was but I didn’t care. Sleep is love and life.

“Wake up.” A pillow slammed into my head as I glared at a smirking Raindrops and Carrot Top. “The sun’s up and Sunset is here so come on. Don’t you wanna see your sister and Trixie?”

“You’re lucky you said because I was five seconds away from blasting you,” I grumbled as I kicked the blankets off me and stumbled out of the bed.

“Yeah yeah sure and the sky is gold,” Carrot rolled her eyes as I stepped into the hallway. We continued walking into the kitchen as Blossomforth hovered next to Twilight.

“Where are they?”

“You’re so damn impatient. They’re right there,” Raindrops pointed as hoof as Sunset set down a coffee cup.

I tapped Trixie with a hoof and smiled faintly as I hugged her and Cloudkicker.

“I have so much shit to show you,” I said as they released me. “I can levitate and teleport now!”

“Congrats,” Cloudkicker wrapped a wing around me as Blossomforth hovered over us. I wasn’t exactly surprised she loved flying over being stuck in the wheelchair. I’d be in the same boat if I was in her shoes. “You gotta show me that later. I’d kill to see that.”

I more so wanted to show off to the Trixie. She may not be as arrogant to me as she used to be, but it still felt kinda nice to show off. Lord knows Trixie still loves to now and again, especially with her guitar.

“You two go with her,” Sunset waved a hoof. “Twilight and I have some catching up to do with some family business. See you two later tonight.”

She hugged the two as I watched quietly.

“Have fun. Now come, I’m bored,” Trixie proclaimed as I snorted a laugh.

I feel like I should have seen that coming.


I tossed my water bottle into the trash can once I finished drinking, panting slightly as Sunset, Cloudkicker, Trixie, Diamond Tiara and the others clapped their hooves.

I don’t know how Sunset or Twilight can teleport so many times with ease. Doing it six times in a row made me want to pass out from exhaustion, but I suppose they were stronger than me with their magic.

“That was impressive,” Diamond commented as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. “Trixie tried to teleport a few days ago and almost set the whole room on fire.”

We all burst out laughing as Trixie blushed for the first time I’ve ever seen in my laugh as she gave Diamond a mock glare.

“You wound me, I thought we had an agreement. I sneak you cookies in payment for your silence,” Trixie huffed and folded her forelegs as she turned away to hid a faint smile.

“Sorry,” Diamond shrugged as Trixie rolled her eyes before tossing a cookie from a container she had sitting next to her on the hill I had dragged Trixie and Cloudkicker to.

“We leave in four days, anything else you wanna do before we go?” Sunset asked Diamond as she shook her head.

“Nah. Meet myself today, that was awkward. Apparently we each hate our moms with a burning passion but love our Dads so we have that going for us. We explored all of Canterlot, saw the house you stayed in as a teenager,” Diamond answered as she yawned.

“Still find it crazy it’s normal to move out when you’re fifteen or younger here,” Blossomforth muttered as she sat on her hind legs.

“It’s pretty like you said. Most leave once they get their cutie marks to do what they’re destined in life. Heck, Twilight moved out when she was only fourteen. It’s not really a rule to do so when you immediately get your mark but the option becomes available once you do. Most stay with their parents until they’re eighteen to learn more about life. I’ve know some who stayed in their twenties because of how close knit ponies are with their family,” Sunset explained as she wrapped a foreleg around Diamond and me.

“I can’t imagine that,” I shook my head. Normally I’d be surprised by any partner of my sisters hugging me but I suppose we were closer than most of my sisters exes, considering everything that’s happened. Benefits of being close to her and all I guess. Wasn’t a bad experience by any means.

“I’m just looking forward to my first Hearths Warming in years,” Sunset admitted. “I never really celebrated Christmas in the human world. Never had a reason or anyone to celebrate with.”

“That’s definitely changing. We always do something every year for Christmas together. That was one of the few times Trixie and I put aside our differences and got along,” Cloudkicker shrugged as she watched the sun set. “Well, before this of course.”

“Of course,” I replied dryly and rolled my eyes as we listened to Diamond snore. “Well, she’s out.”

“And so is Trixie,” Blossomforth poked Trixie laying on her back snoring loudly. “I guess she will have to be carried to bed. I call not it.”

“I’ll levitate her or something. Might as well head back. Mom will be here sometime tomorrow, she just had do something with the other guests at the castle apparently. Why she couldn’t come tonight she said,” Sunset stood up as she levitated Diamond on her back before levitating Trixie above her. “You coming Lavender?”

The others looked back as I shook my head.

“I’ll be along,” I answered as Cloudkicker trotted back to me. “I wanna watch the sun set. It’s nice from up here, you can see everything for miles damn near. You can go, take care of Diamond and I’ll see you in the morning.”

“You go ahead. I’ll stay with her,” Cloudkicker waved a wing as she dropped down next to me. We watched the others disappear with a pop as I yawned. “You good?”

“Duh. I just like the sunset’s. Especially here. It’s different from back home. Less buildings in the way.”

“True that,” Cloudkicker agreed readily as I stuck out my tongue to catch a snow flake. “That’s something Alula would do.”

“This reminds me of that episode from SpongeBob,” I mused as she gave me a look. “The one where Squidward thinks SpongeBob is gonna die with the wall between us?”

“I know the episode, Lavender,” Cloudkicker said with an eyeroll. “Wait am I Squidward or are you? This is important to know.”

I gave a quiet laugh as she wrapped a wing around me and we watched the sun set in silence.

PreviousChapters Next