• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,928 Views, 396 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 396
 3,928

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XII

“Do I even want to ask what you girls got yourselves into this time?” Redheart asked flatly as she examined my face before gently touching my cheek and I winced in pain.

“Probably not,” Cloudkicker admitted as a yellow women with two tone blue hair was cleaning Trixie’s face. “She got hit a few times, Coldheart.”

“I can see that,” Coldheart muttered as she moved over slightly to Cloudkicker. “Musta been a helluva fight. Who started it?”

“Rainbowshine, Flitter, Cloudchaser and Aqua Blossom,” Trixie said before chuckling. “If you think we look bad, you should see them. Sunset slammed Aqua’s head against a wall repeatedly while punching her with her other hand.”

“Trixie knocked out Cloudchaser with a chair. Rainbowshine slapped Trixie’s ponytail and well, you can see what happened after,” Cloudkicker gestured to her face.

“Might have a few bruises and a black eye for a bit,” Nursery Rhyme said as continued applying ointment to Lavenders face. The girl was surprisingly shorter than her older counterparts. I don’t even know how old she is.

“How old is this is girl?” Lavender asked as Nursery frowned.

“Oh she’s twenty four I believe. She’s our intern,” Redheart waved a hand. “No biggie, she’s being trained by Sweetheart. Sunset, meet my friend Coldheart.”

“Hi.”

“Hey. So you’re the one who has that problem with those girls, right?” Coldheart asked as she tossed Cloudkicker some pain medication. “Your former squad?”

“Mhm, it’s a pretty shitty experience.”

“You should have told the police what happened,” Nursery’s frown deepened as she looked at me. “Sounds like self defense to me.”

“Meh, there was people there who saw the other girls start it. Besides, I was more afraid of any potential classmates lying and saying we started it,” I shot back as Trixie groaned and stretched on my couch.

We had been more worried about her, Trixie had passed out as soon as Cloudkicker laid her on my couch. But apparently she would be fine and had no concussion.

“Surprised you of all people stuck up for me,” Trixie said as she grimaced and rolled her head to look at Cloudkicker. “You hate me.”

“Well, I couldn’t just let them insult you for how you speak. You don’t control that. And I definitely wasn’t about to let you get jumped. I also don’t hate you,” Cloudkicker commented as she dusted off her skirt. “I think you need to tone down the blowhard attitude but that’s it.”

“I do not blow hard, I blow slow!” Trixie shouted as we all stared at her and I blinked. “That came out poorly.”

“You don’t even blow in general Trixie, you’re gay,” Lavender pointed out flatly.

“Unless she blows a-,” Cloudkicker started as Lavender covered her mouth with her hand as I chuckled.

“How did we even get on this topic?” Nursery muttered under her breath.

“Don’t ask,” I warned as Cloudkicker snickered. “Do you think the others got arrested?”

“No. Flitter already texted me,” Cloudkicker answered. “I was in the weather club with her sister but not anymore obviously because Cloudchaser is a jerk. Anyway, apparently they got away but aren’t pressing charges because it looks bad on them as is. Cameras already show them starting it.”

“Joy,” I muttered as someone knocked on my door.

“I got it,” Coldheart shrugged as she stood up and went to the door, opening it. “Hey it’s the police. Something about Principal Celestia sending them here for a welfare check.”

“Okay. Uh send them in,” I said and looked around my apartment for anything that could get me arrested as a man with blue hair walked in behind Coldheart. “Uhm hi?”

“Hi, I’m Shining Armor. Sunset Shimmer I presume?”

“Yea.”

“Alright well everything seems okay except you’re bruised to all heck. What happened?”

I looked at Cloudkicker who nodded subtly.

“Got attacked at the mall with my friends but other than that we’re good,” I admitted as Shining Armor raised an eyebrow. “That’s all.”

“Oh yeah I heard about that. Well, it did seem like self defense to me. Anything else you need to tell me?” Shining Armor asked as he pulled out a pen.

“Not off the top of my head. Girls?”

“Nope.”

“Nothing.”

“Trixie can’t recall anything else of importance.”

Shining Armor watched us with a neutral expression before nodding.

“Okay,” he said finally. “Here’s my card. I’ll be in contact if I have anymore questions but at this point, I don’t think I will. Seems like a simple self defense to me.”

“Alright have a good,” I said as the officer finished writing something down, handed me a card and walked right back out with a wave. “That was well unique.”

“That’s how it usually goes,” Redheart commented as she and the other nurses started cleaning up their first aid kits. “If any of your injuries gets worse, go to the hospital.”

“It’s raining like hell,” Trixie groaned and sat up. I listened to the sound of rain pounding on the roof of my apartment and winced. I normally loved the rain and all but now it just made me think about how shitty everything has been recently. Strange how things work out that way. “I hate driving in the rain.”

“Well,” I started as the girls looked at me and I winced. Cloudkicker was already evidently going to have a black eye on based on the bruising. “If you want, you can stay the night. Goes for Lavender and Cloudkicker too.”

“Like a sleepover?” Trixie asked as the nurses quietly slipped out of my apartment and shut the door quietly behind them. “Are you five?”

“Trixie!” Lavender hissed and elbowed her. “Be nice.”

“Don’t gotta call it that if you don’t want to,” I replied and pulled a blanket over me, wincing as I did so. “Just friends hanging out over night. Or you can drive in the rain, your choice.”

“Trixie will stay,” Trixie announced after looking at her phone and grumbling. “It’ll be raining for a few hours at least it says. Trixie will call her parents.”

“We’re down,” Lavender and Cloudkicker said in unison as I nodded.

“Got any movies?” Lavender asked as I proudly gestured to my large collection. “Jesus girl, are you running a Family Video?”

Cloudkicker and I looked at each other before laughing.

Maybe I was wrong about being alone. I’ve been wrong about a lot of things recently.

PreviousChapters Next