• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,926 Views, 395 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 395
 3,926

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XXXI


Trixie


I rubbed my eyes and stared blearily at the clock on Sunset’s nightstand, straining to read the numbers. Three forty five am. I would be asleep still if I didn’t have to use the bathroom.

I stretched slightly and lifted Sunset’s arm off me that had somehow ended up around my waist, removing her leg off mine as I laid quietly out of her bed and worked my way to the bathroom.

I did my business, washed my hands and started to walk back to her bed as I glanced down at Diamond staring at her phone and sighing, I quietly walked down the stairs to not wake Sunset up.

“What’s up?” I whispered and Diamond, giving me a startled look. “Whisper, Sunset is still asleep.”

“Oh hey Trix. Didn’t mean to wake you up. Just go back to sleep.”

“You didn’t, I had to go to the bathroom. It’s almost four am, why are you awake?” I asked as Diamond shrugged. “That’s not an answer and I’m exhausted so my patience is thin.”

“I guess I’m not as happy as I thought about my parents divorcing. Okay, I’m happy but well, I’m still losing a parent. A shitty parent but she’s still a mom you know?” Diamond explained as I sighed and sat down. “She’s a bitch but well I can’t really explain it.”

“I get it. It’s a complicated thing I imagine. My mom is okay but dad is pretty annoying. He’s a jerk.”

“You know, you’re not as annoying or bad as I thought,” Diamond admitted as I gave her a flat look.

“I’m half asleep still and I’m really not a person who likes being insulted well past midnight. You get me? Now what the hell does that mean?”

“Well, you’re always bragging about how you’re great and powerful. Plus you don’t really seem like the type to talk about personal problems like your family. That’s all I meant. I’m sorry if I offended you.”

I inhaled and shrugged. There was no real benefit in getting angry at a kid, especially one who was under the protection of a girl I liked.

“It’s fine. What were you doing?”

We sat in silence for a few minutes before Diamond finally answered.

“Trying to text Silver Spoon. She’s usually my go to but she thinks I sent her secret in and is refusing to talk to me. Stupid kids.”

“What makes you think anon a miss is ran by kids?” I asked curiously as Diamond went pale. “Diamond?”

“Well, think about it. This is super childish right?”

“Rightttt.”

“So obviously it won’t be a high schooler. It has to be someone in the middle school wing. Someone who is still pretty young to do something stupid like this.”

I paused and straightened my hair a little bit. I never really thought about that before but it did make sense. Hell, I don’t think even Sunset thought about it. It made way too much sense. I would like to think my classmates would but smarter than that but I do go to school with idiots.

“We should tell Sunset when she wakes up,” I mused as Diamond shook her head. “No?”

“I have a plan. Have Sunset, Redheart and Cheerilee be in the library tomorrow. And maybe Cloudkicker, she’s pretty fast,” Diamond said and pushed a piece of paper. “This is a piece of paper Sunset dropped that had a list of names. I narrowed it down for her.”

I picked up the paper carefully and stared at the names of Scootaloo, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle circled in black marker as I gave the young girl a stunned look.

“But they are-”

“Their sisters,” Diamond confirmed. “Think about it, who else knew AJs nickname? Or Rarity’s closet? Or Rainbows secrets?”

“Oh shit.”

“Yeah. Just have Sunset in the library during their free time while I pay a visit to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. Just trust me, they will have no choice but to listen to me.”

I paused and looked at her warily. She seemed surprisingly determined about this. I didn’t really know Diamond Tiara that well. I didn’t really associate with people in the middle school wings after all.

“Okay.”

“I have a weird request,” Diamond said and I gave her a confused. “Sunset is more affection than you I think but can I have a hug?”

“Hugs are reserved for Sunset only. I’m not really affectionate outside of her.”

That was partially true I suppose. Lavender and Fuchsia have hugged me a few times.

“Wait, then those three girls most likely posted Fuchsia’s secret,” I growled as Diamond gulped. “And they’re the reason she is refusing to even call me back. Those little pricks.”

“Don’t yell. Sunset is asleep,” Diamond jerked her head up to the loft where I had been sleeping oh Jesus forty minutes ago. “She isn’t a fan of being woken up randomly late at night and this news would just anger her more. It’s gonna happen after lunch. Just keep up your end of the bargain.”

“Fine. Why did you suspect them in the first place? Why not the idiotic Rainbooms?” I asked as Diamond shrugged.

“I actually did think it was them first before I really thought about it. What would they have to gain posting their own secrets?”

“Getting rid of Sunset,” I said immediately. That was pretty much the conclusion we all came to. “Most likely jealously. Jealous of what, I’m unsure. Most likely because she has Trixie’s eye.”

“Hm. I suppose that does make sense. Just a theory of course.”

“Uh huh. You should really go to bed, it’s late and we have school tomorrow. Or well, today I suppose I should say. Sleep well,” I said as Diamond nodded. “Oh and Diamond?”

“What?”

I hugged her as she stopped before hugging me back.

“Thanks,” Diamond said and rubbed the back of her head after we separated.

“You’re welcome. Sleep well,” I said as she nodded and I stood up, walking to the stairs and quietly going up them.

“Oh hey,” Sunset muttered as she rolled over. “I wondered why your spot was empty. Thought you went home.”

“I was checking up on Diamond,” I said casually and got back in bed. That technically wasn’t a lie either. “And I much prefer here over home.”

“She okay?”

“Not really but she will be I think.”

“Good. Hugs?” Sunset asked hopefully as she placed her arm on my waist and I nodded.

“Sure.”

With a yawn, I closed my eyes and everything went dark as we both fell back asleep.

PreviousChapters Next