• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,934 Views, 397 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 397
 3,934

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XXXIII


Twilight


I watched alongside Trixie as my eyes flicked at her nervously. The last time I remember seeing her was after she locked me and the others under the stage. I could feel Trixie’s eyes burning into me as we stopped outside the band room apparently it was called on the sign as I faintly heard Rainbow and the others talking.

“Stop,” Trixie said and I paused to look her in the eyes.

“Uh why-oof!” I grunted as Trixie slammed me against a locker and I choked slightly on air as she placed her forearm on my throat. “What the hay are you doing?”

“Trixie does not approve of you hugging Sunset. Trixie has waited months to make her move and she does not appreciate someone who is better than her in every way trying to one up her,” Trixie glared at me as I short circuited. I didn’t even really know Trixie was interested in Sunset.

“Trixie, I’m not trying to one up you,” I gasped slightly as Trixie lessened the pressure. “I’m not better than anypony and I’m sorry if you think that. And she hugged me first, I was just returning the gesture. I like Sunset as a friend, nothing more. Honest to Celestia.”

“Okay,” Trixie nodded and released, catching me as I tumbled forward. “Trixie is sorry.”

“It’s fine I guess. I don’t really approve of how you questioned me. You could have literally just asked me but well I get it. I’d be worried too if I saw that.”

“I didn’t see her hug you, I got to the doors right after you hugged her.”

“So you and Sunset huh?” I snickered and elbowed her as Trixie turned red. “I’m happy for you two. You two are gonna sit down with me after today and tell me everything.”

“Trixie supposes that’s a fair trade.”

I gave a smug smirk as I opened the doors to the band room, stepping inside as everyone stopped talking and stared at me.

“Twilight?” Rainbow stared at me as I stared back coolly. “What are you doing here?”

“Looking for you all,” I said simply as Trixie joined me. “We should talk. And that’s not a request, that’s an order.”

The girls gulped as I sat down on a chair Trixie had slid over to me as the blue girl stood behind me staring at Rainbow with disdain.

“So what exactly made you think talking bad about Sunset was a good idea? And not supporting her at all during this?” I asked as Fluttershy flinched. “Well?”

“We really thought it was her,” Applejack said before pausing. “Think it’s her. There ain’t no one else it could be.”

Trixie coughed into her fist as we all looked at her warily.

“Not true,” Trixie muttered. “It’s you all.”

“You seriously think that? We would gain nothing from posting the rest of the schools drama and secrets. We never cared about that,” Rarity shot back as she gave me a dirty look.

“I trusted you girls with her,” I sighed and looked up at them. “Not only did you betray her, you betrayed me. She was the key to defeating the Dazzlings. Have you forgotten that?”

They all looked down as I stared intently at them.

“And weeks before Christmas, no less. She told me how excited she was to spend her first Christmas with actual friends. I’m just happy it worked out that she is still going to get to do that,” I continued as Pinkie’s hair lost it’s poof. “Because you all clearly weren’t her friends. Were you even my friends?”

“Of course we are your friends!” Rainbow snapped as she lifted her head. “You’re not her. You don’t have a sketchy past. We are perfectly allowed to be suspicious.”

“Did you even ask her?” I shot back as Rainbow nodded.

“We all asked her multiple times and she kept saying it wasn’t her. And right after, stuff would get posted. Stuff that only she knew mind you.”

“Applejack?”

“What Trixie?” Applejack stared at the magician as Trixie gave a cruel smile.

“Your family is good at building correct?” Trixie asked as I stared in confusion as Applejack. “Then go build a bridge and jump off it.”

“Trixie!” I gasped as the others stared in shock. “No matter how you feel, that is not okay to say.”

“Trixie doesn’t care nor should you. They get what they fucking deserve.”

I inhaled sharply and rolled my eyes. Only Sunset could date someone as cruel as Trixie and be happy.

“Sunset agreed to talk to you later on. She only agreed because I begged her to. Don’t fuck this up,” I said as the shocked looks were directed my way. “You’re quite lucky Sunset is Princess Celestia’s daughter and not Princess Luna. Princess Luna can be quite violent with her ideas of punishment. It took a few months to explain that threatening public execution was not a good response to ponies not greeting you.”

Fluttershy turned green slightly and looked away. That was pretty similar to how my worlds Fluttershy reacted when Princess Luna first threatened a pony.

“I hope you make this right. It took me and Discord to convince Princess Celestia to not burn this world down when she found out what you all did,” I stood up slowly. “I’m still your guys friends but I’m Sunset’s friend too. You girls really dropped the ball on this one. Only you can fix it.”

“Thanks for that,” Trixie whispered in my ear. “Being burnt alive sounds frankly very painful.”

“I don’t think she would have left you here to die. Especially not Sunset, she would have yelled at Celestia to bring you and the rest of her friends here. Or ask for leniency, probably both.”

Trixie nodded as she glared at the Rainbooms, focusing on Fluttershy.

“Get to class,” I said and pointed out the door as the bell rang. “Don’t be late. Education is important.”

We watched as Rainbow and others took off, Fluttershy walking at a slower pace.

“Hey Fluttershy,” Trixie said casually as I tensed up when the pink haired girl faced.

“What Trixie?” Fluttershy asked nervously and I gasped as Trixie slapped her across the face. “Ow!”

“That was for being the nicest out of the group and framing Sunset. Now get the hell out of here.”

Fluttershy ran sobbing out the room as I stared in shock at Trixie, listening to Fluttershy wails echo.

“That was fucking unnecessary Trixie!” I glared at her as Trixie frowned and looked down at her hand.

“Yeah, it was. Fuck.”

PreviousChapters Next