• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,930 Views, 397 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 397
 3,930

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter L

I never really had the opportunity to meet any dragons before I left but I will admit, if they all are like Spike, I’m down to meet one. But they most likely aren’t all like him.

“So are you like her slave or something?” Lavender asked as Twilight choked on her water as I resisted the urge to slam my face into the table we all sat around.

“I’m her assistant, not her slave,” Spike corrected as he rolled his eyes. “I cook, clean, organize the library with her, get Twilight whatever she wants, looks after the girls pets occasionally and send her letters. Completely different from a slave.”

“Sounds like a slave to me,” Lavender noted as she bit into a waffle. “Wow, you can cook.”

Spike paused as his eyes widened and we all laughed quietly at his stunned look.

“Holy heck you’re right!” Spike exclaimed as he looked at Twilight. “Can I go hang out with my friends Snips and Snails tomorrow?”

“Yes Spike. You can go now. I’ll give you a few extra vacation days,” Twilight smiled as Spike stared with wider eyes at her.

”I get vacation time?” Spike shouted and I bit my lip slightly as Cloudkicker examined a cookie on the table with narrowed eyes.

“Yes Spike. Did you not read all those papers Celestia and I gave you?” Twilight asked and groaned in frustration when Spike shook his head. “I will go over them with you later. Go have fun with your friends and don’t stay out too late.”

“And don’t go into the Everfree!” Rarity called out as Spike ran to the door. “Have fun darling!”

“You piece of shit hooves!” Raindrops shouted as I watched her break a plate and grumble another curse word under her breath. “Heh, sorry about the plate.”

She gave me an apologetic look as I pointed a hoof at the filly sitting near her and she nodded.

“It’s fine. We have more than enough anyways,” Twilight waved a hoof dismissively as she levitated the broken plate in the air and drop it into a nearby trash can as Rarity focused on me.

“So Princess Sunset, you must tell me how you, Cloudkicker and Trixie started dating,” Rarity grinned as I blushed and shrugged.

“I’m no princess. I’m just related to all of them,” I said casually. “And it just sorta happened really. They spent a lot of time over and then we just started sleeping with each other. Nothing too extravagant.”

“Damn right,” Cloudkicker smirked as she placed a wing around me and Trixie. “Her mom was surprisingly happy. And Princess Sunset has a nice ring to it.”

“I never even knew Princess Celestia had a daughter,” Fluttershy commented as she ate a cookie and passed another one to Diamond Tiara. “She’s never mentioned you, nor has Princess Cadence or Princess Luna.”

“Because I’ve never met Princess Luna. And as for Cadence, we never got along so. I had a very one sided rivalry with her for Mom’s attention.”

“I’m gonna head out and get Raindrops and Blossomforth. They might be able to help me teach you two how to fly. I’ll find Cloudkicker too if I can. She might be working right now. I think I put her on the schedule,” Rainbow rubbed the back of her head with a hoof and shrugged. “Don’t remember but I’ll be right back.”

“I’m surprised we can eat pony food,” Carrot Top mused as Diamond trotted slowly around the table curiously and examined the crystals. “Thought we would be sick.”

“Part of the mirrors magic. It changes how you can handle other foods. And before you ask, ponies don’t eat grass. We can but don’t. You only really do that if you’re really low on bits.”

“Okay. I’m surprised their parents let you just bring their kids over to a whole new world,” Carrot Top commented as I paused. I hadn’t even thought of it that way.

“You’re right, why did they?” I asked and we looked to Twilight.

“Because I brought their parents here and explained everything. Granny Smith has a very vulgar mouth on her. Mostly about her gosh darn hips,” Twilight admitted as Applejack hid a smile.

“And how did they react to all of this?” I asked and waved my forelegs around.

“Screamed. Lots and lots of screaming. And then questions about why they were naked. And then about a three hour conversation about what to do with their kids,” Twilight answered as I nodded. “So essentially just how your friends were, minus the screaming for about thirty minutes.”

“I see,” I mused as I glanced down at Diamond sitting on the floor. “Wanna go see the Canterlot castle? This one is big but the one in Canterlot is huge. The other girls were gonna stay with Twilight until Hearths Warming Eve minus Cloudkicker and Trixie. You can come with me or stay with them.”

“You would really let me stay with Twilight and the others?” Diamond asked as I nodded.

“I trust them all. Especially Twilight, Carrot Top and Blossomforth. And these versions of my former friends seems way more responsible than back home. Up to you what you want.”

Diamond looked at all of them individually before looking at me, Cloudkicker and Trixie as she inhaled.

“I’ll go with you. No offense to them but I want to stick with you three. And I do wanna see where you grew up,” Diamond said with a smile.

“Canterlot has changed a lot Sunset since you last were here. Mainly the castle,” Twilight warned and made a squealing sound as I opened my mouth. “You should totally meet my old friends in Canterlot! Minuette, Twinkleshine, Lemon Hearts, Moondancer and Lyra.”

“Absolutely not,” I answered and covered Diamonds ears with my hooves. “First off, I had sex with them years ago so that would be weird. Secondly, one of them is Lyra. I’m already pushing boundaries meeting this world’s versions of the elements so no.”

“I understand,” Twilight sighed as I removed my hooves from Diamonds ears.

“We are gonna talk about that later by the way,” Trixie said casually as she and Cloudkicker raised their eyebrows. “Without Diamond there.”

“Talk about what?” Diamond asked curiously as I blushed harder.

“Nothing for you to know about.”

“Oh. So how exactly do you get to Canterlot from here?” Diamond asked as I smirked and tapped my horn.

“I’m a unicorn, remember? I can teleport,” I said with a smug smirk as Diamond blushed.

“Oh right.”

PreviousChapters Next