• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,928 Views, 397 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 397
 3,928

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XXIV

I winced as I opened my eyes slowly. I was somehow back in my bed after passing out downstairs. Whoever carried me up here had at least kept the blinds closed thankfully but it still didn’t help with my pounding head.

Something behind me moved slightly with a snore and I froze before looking behind me with wide eyes. Cloudkicker was on the other side of the bed under the blankets looking surprisingly peaceful.

I can confirm she wasn’t gonna be peaceful when she woke. This hangover is a bitch. Most people would be screaming about the fact waking up in bed with someone else but the amount of times I’ve woken up next to Pinkie, Applejack or Fluttershy during sleep overs is too high to count.

I stretched slightly, reached out and shook Cloudkicker gently. Cloudkicker moaned quietly as she shoved her face into the sheets.

“Lavender, if you touch me again I’ll hide your Xbox controller for a month again,” Cloudkicker grumbled and I gently shook her again.

“Cloudkicker, wake up,” I whispered as she tiredly lifted her head. Her eyes were slightly red as she rubbed at them. “Why are you in my bed?”

“Raindrops dragged us up here before she fell asleep,” Cloudkicker explained as she winced, rolling back onto her side.

“And what did we do last night after she did?”

Cloudkicker paused and lifted the blanket.

“Well, I’m not naked and nor are you so. And I don’t feel like we had sex last night nor so I don’t think we did that,” Cloudkicker said casually as I sighed in slight relief. “Also, you should get Trixie up.”

“Trixie!” I hissed quietly and Trixie rolled over on the floor near my closest as Lavender slowly worked up the stairs to the loft as she pressed a hand to her head, groaning.

“Oh you’re awake,” Lavender muttered as she stood in front of the bed. “Mornin.”

“Hi. Why did Raindrops put us together in bed?” Cloudkicker demanded as a wicked grin grew on Lavenders face.

“Thought you two would want to sleep with each other. I was up here vomiting around five am and you two were cuddling. I got pictures.”

“You what?” I demanded. I had a vague memory of me holding onto something last night but I had assumed it was the pillow. Now that I think about it, pillows aren’t warm.

“I gotta pee. Here, watch this. I recorded it last night during our drunken never have I ever,” Lavender said as she handed us her phone and took off for the bathroom.

Trixie let out a loud snore as Cloudkicker and I looked at each before she turned the video on.

My eyes slightly widened as I watched drunken me and Cloudkicker making out as the others laughed, primarily Lavender. Trixie was asleep on her back.

“Oh,” Cloudkicker said as we watched her drunken self kiss me again as drunken me hugged her. “That explains why I can still taste strawberries on my lips.”

“I’m sorry,” I said sheepishly and the rubbed the back of my head.

“Nah don’t be. Even drunk, that was a pretty damn good kiss. It’s taking a while but I’m slowly remembering everything and yeah, kinda fun.”

I turned faintly red as Cloudkicker turned off her sisters phone and flopped backwards in bed. We listened to the sound of the sink turning on as Lavender presumably washed her hands. It was about three minutes it felt till she opened the door and came out, wiping her mouth and grimacing.

“You okay?” I asked as she nodded. “Wait, where’s Raindrops and Carrot Top?”

“They went out to go get breakfast. They’re pretty out of it too. After you passed out in Cloudkickers lap, we all pretty much fell asleep downstairs except Trixie. She wanted to sleep up here. Said carpet was more comfortable.”

“Why didn’t she sleep on the couch then?” Cloudkicker asked as she closed her eyes before reopening them.

“She was drunk Kicker. Do you seriously expect her to make sense?”

“Fair,” Cloudkicker admitted after a minute and I gasped. “Uhm are you okay?”

“Bucket please. Bathroom sink.”

Lavender nodded and hastily went to the bathroom, retrieving said bucket and tossed me it. I vaguely felt Cloudkicker holding my hair back as I started vomiting into the bucket, groaning.

“Here,” Lavender held out a towel and a glass of water from the bathroom, a second bucket sitting on the nightstand, presumably for Cloudkicker. “It’s about twelve. I’ve been vomiting for a few hours myself now. I tried to be quiet to not wake you guys, you two looked comfortable hugging each other. If I could have fit her, I’d have placed Trixie in bed with you girls too.”

I snickered at that as Cloudkicker yawned. I gratefully accepted the water and drank half of it, swishing it around my mouth to get the taste out of my and spit it out in the bucket.

“Hey wanna go again now that we’re sober?” Cloudkicker asked with a mischievous smirk as I gave her a confused look.

“What do you - mphf!”

Lavender raised an eyebrow and stood in stunned silence as Cloudkicker pressed her mouth to mine eagerly.

“What the hell?” Trixie’s voice floated from the floor as she watched in confusion as I shrugged and gave Cloudkicker a hesitant kiss back. “I go to sleep, get woken up to sleep in somewhere more comfortable, get shown a video of two of my friends drunkenly making out and I wake up to them making out again.”

“I don’t know what the hell that was about either,” I admitted honestly. “Figured it would be rude to not return it back, considering I started this last night.”

“I ship it,” Lavender mused as Cloudkicker threw a pillow at her and Trixie glared at her. “What was that for?”

“I don’t know. For speaking I guess.”

“Hmph. Well, you two do whatever. I’m gonna go back to sleep.”

The three of us watched Lavender stumble back down stairs as I yawned.

“Oof!” I grunted as Trixie stood up and fell forward onto the bed. “Uhm, Trixie? You’re crushing me.”

“Cool story. I’m going back to sleep as well and I’m not going back to the floor. Now move over.”

I sighed and complied as I felt myself get pinned between Trixie and an already sleeping Cloudkicker. How she fell back asleep that fast, I’ll never know.

“Goodnight,” Trixie muttered as she closed her eyes.

I resisted the urge to tell her it was technically afternoon.

Author's Note:

I feel stupid because Sunset interacted with Cloudkicker prior to the Friendship Games( I believe that Queen of Clubs was prior, could be wrong) but it has Sunset and Cloudkicker fencing together. What the fuck fencing is, I'm not entirely sure. It's like with swords or something. I'm kinda debating whether to just say who's being shipped with who or not at this point.

PreviousChapters Next