• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,930 Views, 397 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 397
 3,930

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter LX


Rarity


I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel as I admired the snow flakes falling and the silence. Rainbow on the other hand clearly wasn’t the same.

“Can we at least listen to music? And why did you bring your dad’s mom van to get me?” Rainbow asked as she continued playing with her seat belt.

“Yes and I will tolerate you playing rap music in this car this once. It’s the only car I had available, mine is in the shop darling,” I explained as I turned down a road.

“This thing is practically a rape van,” Rainbow grumbled as she pulled out her phone and I gave her a dirty look.

“That is completely inappropriate to say Rainbow Dash!”

“Yeah well I’m gonna say a lot more inappropriate stuff once I start rapping so get ready,” Rainbow said she draped an arm out the window and I rolled my eyes.

“I have no doubt about that.”

“Money, hoes, cars and clothes. That’s how all my bitches roll in a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open,” Rainbow sang and I grimaced. “I had to change some words around, I’m way too blue to be saying racial slurs because that’s what they said in place of bitch.”

“Yes Rainbow Dash I heard,” I said flatly as we parked outside Maud’s house.

“You should like this song, it talks about clothes. Fashion is your thing.”

“They are merely saying clothes darling. That is not enough to get me to like an honestly awful song Rainbow,” I corrected as I turned the car off and took my keys out.

“Touché.”


“Hey Maud darling,” Rarity smiled at the grey girl feeding Boulder crackers. “How are you?”

“Fine. You?”

Rainbow and I made eye contact before shrugging. Maud was a bit of a strange girl, but most of my friends are strange in more than one way. Heck, I’m weird in my own way.

“We’re getting there. Is Pinkie here?” I asked as Maud pointed up at the ceiling. “Thanks.”

We both moved to the stairs as Maud cleared her throat behind us, glancing back.

“Help Pinkie. Please.”

I nodded before continuing up the stairs, passing a grey door with a rock engraved into it before stopping at a bright pink door with various baked goods stickers all over it along with balloon stickers.

“I’m coming in,” I said flatly as I stepped back before kicking the door open as Rainbow’s jaw dropped.

“Where in God’s name did you learn to kick doors down? Is there some sorta secret police training that you’re taking we don’t know about?” Rainbow demanded with a stunned expression.

“I do martial arts,” I admitted as Rainbow gave me an impressed look.

“Color me impressed- woah, Pinkie what the hell?”

I gulped as I followed Rainbow’s eyes. Pinkie sat in the middle of the room, the only light being a TV on. Pinkie’s hair was flat and I’ve honestly never seen her with such a dead expression before.

“This is scary. What if she is gonna kill me, rip out my internal organs and use my body parts to make baked goods like cupcakes?” Rainbow whispered as I gave her a disgusted look.

“Don’t be dramatic. This is Pinkie Pie we are talking about, not some psychopathic murderer.”

“Are you of all people seriously telling me not to be dramatic?” Rainbow demanded as she raised an eyebrow.

“Shush darling,” I muttered as I turned red. “Pinkie Pie?”

“Oh hey girls,” Pinkie said as she faced us. “What brings you here?”

Rainbow and I gave each other wary looks as we approached her, sitting on opposite sides of her.

“We decided to drop by and see what’s up. Wanna go catch a movie or go get some baked goods?” Rainbow asked with a smile and Pinkie shook her head. “What? You love dragging us to do that.”

“So did Sunset.”

We both fell silent as Pinkie handed us some wrapped packages.

“I’m probably not doing the Christmas party after all so here is your presents. Applejack’s and Fluttershy’s are in my closet along with Sunset’s. If you see her, can you give them to her?”

“Yeah sure,” Rainbow said as we both set them aside. “I’m not good at sappy shit so Rarity? This is your show so to speak after all.”

“Out with it,” Pinkie sighed as she tossed her Xbox controller to the floor. “I can’t even play video games anymore. All my games remind me of our sleepovers, which therefore include Sunset. Gta reminds me of the time Sunset managed to make a submarine fly into the air.”

“This is bad. She’s speaking smart!” Rainbow hissed in my ear as I glared at the rainbow haired girl.

“Don’t be mean. Now Pinkie darling, we all were affected by our past mistakes-”

“This was bigger than a mistake,” Pinkie gazed at me. “This was the worst fuck up we’ve ever done. And my name is Pinkamena.”

“You hate that name!” Rainbow pointed out and gave her a stunned look. “You begged me to never call you it, ever!”

“Times change and so do people. I’m not really interested I’m doing parties anymore. Might take up that cave exploring thing Marble and Limestone love so much.”

“I believe the term is spelunking darling.”

“Yes, thank you. Maybe get a degree in geology,” Pinkie sighed as she flopped onto her back. “What about you?”

“Uh I don’t know darling. I always thought I’d be living with Sunset, maybe married,” I admitted with a blush as Rainbow gagged. “What?”

“That’s such a white picket fence dream. I always thought you’d shoot for Applejack or something,” Rainbow snorted as she picked up a balloon.

“We dated in elementary school,” I admitted and blushed. “It was okay but neither of us really knew what we were doing back then. We were only ten and eleven, after all.”

“Uh huh. Anyway, Pinkie what are you doing later tonight?”

“Wallowing in self pity and hatred while I come up with various ways to exact revenge in Sunset’s honor,” Pinkie answered flatly. “If Sunset hates me, I might as well hate me too. And it’s Pinkamena.”

“Absolutely not calling you that,” I muttered as I looked at my phone. “Oh look darling, it’s going to snow in a few hours and I’m afraid of driving in the snow. Do you think we could stay the night?”

“It’s not gonna- OW!”

I slapped Rainbow upside the head and glared at her.

“Shush,” I whispered in her ear. “If we stay the night, we can come up with more ways to help her become the Pinkie Pie we know and love.”

“Ohhhhh.”

“You can stay. I’ll go get you blankets and pillows while you two open your gifts,” Pinkie swung her legs up and sighed. “Thanks for visiting, I love you both.”

“God this was creepy as hell,” Rainbow muttered after Pinkie left the room. “I’m not opening my gift, parties are her thing. She was so excited about this Christmas party man. We gotta convince her to get with the program.”

“That was when Sunset was our friend though before we well, fucked up for lack of better words,” I admitted as Rainbow gave me a stunned look. “Yes, I cursed. I know it’s rare.”

“God, we’re awful,” Rainbow sighed and I swore I thought I saw a tear.

“Are you crying?”

“No!” Rainbow insisted and wiped her eye. “I don’t cry!”

“Sureeee darling,” I drew out my word with a grin. “Come here.”

“What?”

I wrapped an arm around Rainbow’s shoulder and hugged her.

“Don’t worry darling, we will sort this out,” I promised as Rainbow sighed and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Will we?”

For once, I didn’t have an answer.

PreviousChapters Next