• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,928 Views, 397 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 397
 3,928

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XXXVIII

I stared into my pillow as I sniffed as I faintly made out Diamond and Cloudkicker talking downstairs. Those stupid fucking kids. I don’t even know why they did it, no one has told us shit yet. For the first time in my life, I really wanna throw a person through a window.

“Hey uhm you okay?” Diamond asked hesitantly as I lifted my head to look at her and she took a step back. I hadn’t even heard her come up the stairs.

“No, DT I’m not,” I answered as she frowned and walked forward, sitting down next to me. “What is Cloudkicker doing?”

“Texting Trixie and her sister about what happened,” Diamond explained and held up a hand when I opened my mouth. “She’s telling them to not tell anyone yet, don’t worry. Redheart called Cloudkicker also. There’s gonna be an assembly on the last day this week for them to confess. Apparently our classmates also sent them secrets to post about people.”

“The same people who fucking accused me of it were sending in secrets?” I growled as I watched my eyes get more narrowed than before. Dear God, I looked awful. “None of them are fucking good people, I never should have saved them from the sirens.”

“Not even me?” Diamond asked with a hurt expression as my eyes widened.

“You’re the exception. Along with Kicker, Lavender, Cheerilee, Celestia, Luna, Raven, Fuchsia and Trixie. Presumably Wallflower since I’m gonna assume she was under their spell too.”

Diamond fell silent as I slumped back over in bed and curled up in a small ball.

“I have to say something but you’re not gonna like it,” Diamond admitted and I looked at her, gesturing her to continue as she inhaled. “I knew they were anon a miss. For about a week now, at least.”

“What?”

I sat up straighter as Diamond looked away.

“You know how anon a miss posted all that stuff about my mom and stuff?” Diamond asked as I slowly nodded. “I gave them it in person. But I never wanted to hurt you. As soon as I got mom and dad split up, I was going to turn them in. That’s why I was in the Principals office. I was giving up the three.”

“I-”

“I understand if you hate me and never want to see me again. I’ll pack my bags and go live in a shelter for a bit,” Diamond muttered as she tried to stand up and I placed a hand on her leg.

“I’m not mad nor do I hate you,” I answered as she gave me a stunned look and I gave an tired laugh. “I could never hate you. I’m disappointed more than anything else. I thought we were past you using people like that, DT.”

Diamond winced as I lifted my hand off her thigh and she flopped back on my bed with a sigh.

“That honestly makes me feel worse. I think I’d rather have you angry at me than disappointed. And I know, I thought I was too. I saw an opportunity and I took it. Aren’t you the one who told me to take any opportunities I see to make my life better?”

I opened my mouth to reply but paused. I did tell her that, she got me there. And she did technically do that.

“You got me there. I didn’t necessarily mean it like that but it did make your life better in the end,” I admitted and gave a dry laugh. “Next time though, just tell me or show me said evidence of your mom doing illegal stuff and I’ll deal with it myself.”

“Yeah I didn’t really think that one through,” Diamond admitted sheepishly as she dusted off her skirt and crossed her kegs. “Are you gonna turn me in to the principals?”

“No,” I said instantly as she gave me a confused look. “That would only get you in trouble and frankly, I don’t want you in trouble. Those three started the account for a stupid reason that I don’t know yet but you had decent intentions. And you did turn them in like you said you would. But I do expect you to make it up to me.”

“I figured as much. I’ll figure something out to make it up,” Diamond smirked slightly as she hugged me and I blushed slightly as I hugged her back.

“And besides, only the two of us know you’re involvement,” I shrugged as Diamond shrugged. “Right?”

“Wallflower knows too. She confronted them at one point when I was giving them information about my mom to post.”

“Well as long as she doesn’t blackmail you with it otherwise me and her will have issues, no matter how much I want to be her friend,” I grumbled as Diamond went pale. I didn’t think she would though, she and Diamond did seem to legitimately like each other.

“Wallflower may be rough around the edges but she means well. She just doesn’t really know to express herself half the time is all,” Diamond answered as Cloudkicker walked up the stairs slowly.

“I ordered pizza and pop for us. Figured you guys would want something easy, especially Sunset,” Cloudkicker shot me an apologetic look. “It’ll be here in about ten to fifteen. The others are justifiably angry right now about the thing but are keeping it quiet till Friday. Principal Celestia also said you can stay at home until then.”

I gave a nod and yawned slightly as Diamond straightened a box of tissues I had on my nightstand.

“I just realized something,” I said as they both gave me looks. “It was their own sisters. I can’t believe the fucking irony. It’s funny really. They blamed me yet the real anon a miss was right under their fucking noses the whole time.”

“Idiots will be idiots,” Diamond quoted. “I think your friend group now is better anyway. Plus, I get to practically live with you for a bit. I like it here. It’s more of my home than my actual mansion is.”

“That’s kinda sad,” Cloudkicker commented with a frown. “It is nice here though. I’ll leave you two to be for a bit.”

I watched Cloudkicker walk back down from the loft as I started to sit up as Diamond hugged me again.

“Can we stay like this for a while? It’s nice,” Diamond said as she blushed slightly.

Nodding, I hugged her back and laid down again. It was pretty nice to be honest.

And honestly, I could use hugs right now.

PreviousChapters Next