• Published 22nd Dec 2023
  • 3,928 Views, 397 Comments

The Group Chat - TheKing2001



When Sunset is framed for posting peoples secrets, the ones who framed her accidentally posted the wrong image and Sunset is pissed.

  • ...
23
 397
 3,928

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter LIV


Cloudkicker


I trotted next to Sunset down the castle halls as Sunset expertly navigated the halls to the kitchen where Lemon Hearts worked according to Princess Celestia.

“So what exactly do you plan on saying?” I asked as Sunset gave a shrug.

“Not sure honestly. Was thinking of hey, what’s up. I mean, she’s only a year younger than me and we’re all adults here so it should be a respectful conversation.”

“Need I remind you that we just came from a place where we could have had a bunch of reasonable conversation but didn’t?” I pointed out as Sunset paused for a second.

“Touché Cloudy.”

We both stopped outside the kitchen as Lemon Hearts was running around to various ovens as we both watched curiously. Sunset cleared her throat and the mare froze, looking back slowly.

“Look, I get you have two marefriends and in all honesty, I don’t plan on interfering. I know how mean you can be so please don’t hurt me,” Lemon Hearts pleaded as Sunset looked down.

“I’m not going to hurt you. I didn’t plan on it. I’m a changed mare,” Sunset promised as Lemon Hearts inhaled before nodding. “I am worried about meeting you all again but well, my girlfriend is insisting I do while my other girlfriend is with my daughter.”


“D-daughter?” Lemon Hearts stammered with wide eyes.

“It’s complicated,” Sunset admitted as I wrapped a wing around her and she leaned against me with a content sigh. “I’m fine with meeting everyone except Lyra and Bon Bon.”

“Uh don’t you mean everypony?” Lemon Hearts asked in confusion.

“Yeah sure.”

“Alright well uh we can go to my house. I’ll go let the others know,” Lemon Hearts said and trotted past us.

With a shrug and a head jerk, we followed her.


I sat awkwardly on the couch as I kept a wing around Sunset as she maintained eye contact with the other mares in front of her.

“So you say you’re a changed mare,” Moondancer stated as she sipped her tea. “And your marefriends are from an alternate world, making you refuse to see Lyra. Why?”

Her piecing eyes made me nervous as Sunset and I looked at each other and I gave her a reassuring nod.

With an inhale, she told the four everything. Anon a miss, the Fall Formal, Battle of the Bands, the rainbooms siding against her, Lyra and Bon Bon siding against her.

The mares grew surprisingly angry looking as we both took over for each other.

“And Lyra’s counterpart and Bon Bons believed you were guilty?” A stunned Twinkleshine asked. “T-that’s not like Lyra nor Bon Bon. They’re both very friendly and fun loving mares.”

“Well, not the human versions,” I said bitterly as I nuzzled Sunset and she blushed. “Sunset is quite worried you all hate her. She has told me all of what she did so you don’t gotta give me a recap.”

“I don’t hate anypony,” Minuette grinned as she elbowed Moondancer. “I will admit, I didn’t have a good opinion of you Sunset nor did I particularly like you.”

“Same here,” Lemon Hearts and Twinkleshine chimed in as they both scowled at Sunset.

“But well, we can tell you’re a nicer mare than before,” Twinkleshine finished as the three smiled at us.

“And that does kinda carry weight,” Lemon Hearts admitted as she rubbed the back of her head. “Especially if the princess is allowing you to stay in the castle.”

“What?” Moondancer said in confusion. “Why?”

“Probably because she’s my mom?” Sunset suggested weakly as I listened. The four gave us stunned looks and Sunset gave a nervous laugh.

“What?” Twinkleshine demanded with wide eyes.

“That would explain why you always came from the castle to class,” Minuette mused as she gave Sunset an apologetic look. “I’m sorry about teleporting away from you in class to sit next to my friends. That was pretty rude of me as well.”

“I think I’m the one who should apologize,” Sunset admitted. “I was a well, bitch to you all. A she demon if you will-”

“Hey!” I cut her off sternly and whapped the back of her head with a wing. “We agreed you wouldn’t call yourself that anymore. No self deprecating comments allowed in my presence or Trixie’s.”

Twinkleshine giggled as Sunset rolled her eyes.

“We forgive you,” the four said with smiles.

“I don’t know what to do about my world’s Lyra and Bon Bon,” Sunset admitted as Moondancer gritted her teeth.

“I don’t know either,” Moondancer admitted finally once she relaxed her jaw. “If anything, I wouldn’t talk to her again-”

“Moondancer!” Minuette exclaimed as the unicorns glared at the other mare.

“-But if I did, I’d leave nothing out. Tell her exactly how you feel, how she offended you and then never talk to her again,” Moondancer concluded as she gave a small glare back at her friends. “But it’s the truth. I don’t think anypony would really judge you if you never talked to them all again. I’ve been through my own problems here, Tirek draining me of my magic and getting trapped inside my own home by changelings but nothing like this. If the girls ever did that to me, I honestly don’t know if I’d forgive them.”

“We would never,” Lemon Hearts reassured the mare. “We’re rooting for you, whatever you decide. Knowing Twilight, she will be pushing for you to forgive them.”

“She already is,” I chuckled as Sunset nodded. “So you aren’t upset about me, Trixie and Sunset dating?”

“Of course not!” Twinkleshine laughed. “Admittedly, bad girls are attractive but Sunset is your marefriend and I will respect that as will the others. We wish you the best.”

“I hope we meet again,” Lemon Hearts bowed her head slightly as she patted Sunset on the shoulder. “And get to truly know each other.”

“That is highly possible,” Sunset chuckled as I kissed Sunset’s cheek.

“Now didn’t that feel good to talk to them?” I asked as the others laughed and Sunset nodded.

“You know what Cloudkicker, it really does.”

PreviousChapters Next